Moda in Pelle Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Moda in Pelle Reviews

About Moda in Pelle:

Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

marketing.dept@modainpelle.com

I loved the look of the 2 pari of shoes I purchased, but there was a fault with one of pair, and the other pair proved too uncomfortable to wear (slipping on and off my heels, rubbing them). However, I contacted MIP customer services and they dealt with the problem efficiently with no quibble. A great customer service.
Lovely shoes ,however one was size 36 and one 37!
Colour not the same photograph, one lighter in colour than the other and a bulge on the inside of the heel hoping it will flatten when worn. Very disappointed.
My refund which i asked for in due time was not refunded.
Order arrived quickly but boots were too big and had to be returned. Had to pay postage registered post which cost me £11. So want be ordering again which is a shame because I love their products. No communication from them so no Customer Service.
The shoes I bought were too big for me. I returned them to you by post on 15 January 2021 at my expense I hav yet to be informed of my refund. I am very disappointed.
I bought beautiful boots unfortunately far too narrow for me Heartbroken
I returned the items more than 2 wks ago and still not had notification that you have received the items. Also the return fee was expensive, I felt that I had to pay for tracked, it was £13.50 which I felt was too much. Paying for delivery up front is so much better as you know exactly what your paying. When I called to complain the member of team was sorry but couldn’t really see my point. I will not be shopping 🛒 n line with you again, I love the shoes however the service is just not good
Could not complete transaction as personal details could not be accepted even though I have purchased before. After several attempt I gave up. Very disappointing as so wanted to purchase boots in sale!
Sadly, the sizes are not true - purchased delightful trainers, look so pretty, for our daughter for Christmas and she is always a 6 but toes hit the ends so had to return them. She has often purchased your shoes and always been perfect. Great disappointment and not sure if you do half sizes but you have to pay for returns.
I have recently ordered a pair of boots which I ordered on the 20th December I had a email to say I would receive my order on the 24th. I have had no email since to say when I will receive them.kind regards A Chew.
The shoes came quickly but did not fit I returned them and was charged £11 I would love to have ordered a smaller size but couldn’t risk another disappointment had there been a free return I would of happily ordered again
Disappointed in the quality - feels like this brand has gone downhill in recent years
Unfortunately no zip and terrible to get on and off had to return for this reason, shame as gorgeous looking boots, this price point I would have expected a zip for ease and comfort.
So I reached out to you regarding some boots I purchased,felt really fed up as was offered 10 percent off for a sub standard product, Then had a email about further reductions so felt wasn’t listened to, So I won’t be bothering to order from you again, Customer service was polite but didn’t resolve my problem,,I’ve kept the boots but I don’t think I’ll wear them as look scruffy and feel disappointed with service.
Honestly l have to say my point of view. I had received a lots of the items in worn condition. I sent a few photos of these, they look definitely someone else has been tried on , some were very dirty, customer service never agreed that they were a faulty items, etc... I had to pay for the cost of the postage for returning. I understand that this is the customer responsibility to pay for the cost of the postage, if the item is in decent condition as a new. l accepted some items, it depends on a condition how so bad because they were at the sale price however l would not have paid full price in such a condition. I love Moda in Pelle Boots. So l will not be stop buying from Moda in Pelle, but it is such a shame, they looks so beautiful if they are in a perfect condition as a new. Hope a warehouse check more carefully before sending the order. Otherwise it is unfair for the customer.
The boots were true to size but the leather was very stiff and I found the boots too uncomfortable to wear for any length of time.
I LOVED THE LOOK OF THESE PUMPS, BUT THE NAVY DYE RAN INTO THE WHITE LACES. I WAS TOLD BY THE SHOP ASSISTANT THAT THEY WOULD WASH, BUT THEY DIDN'T. LUCKILY I HAD A SPARE PAIR OF NAVY LACES WHICH LOOKS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL WHITE ONES.. BUT SHOULDN'T HAVE TO RE-DESIGN OR RE-SUPPLY MY OWN LACES MODA..!
Boots lovely but had to return as too narrow. Cost me £12.50 postage to return them as you don’t give a returns label. Won’t be purchasing goods online in future if this is your policy. Cannot expect people to pay that amount if postage if their isn’t an option of taking back to a local store. Other online stores don’t do this. Maybe you need a rethink. Shame as your shoes/boots are normally great but won’t take the risk in future
Have bought lots of shoes boots handbags all really good until I bought yellow trainers. They crippled me on first wear. Bruising one big toe and gave me a blister under my nail on the other. The leather didnt seemed be high enough over end of shoe. Got in touch but wouldn't refund. Am going to have trouble for months now as toes really sore and I'm going to lose nail on at least one of them. NO REFUND GIVEN
Moda in Pelle is rated 4.58 based on 9,303 reviews