Moda in Pelle Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Moda in Pelle Reviews

About Moda in Pelle:

Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

marketing.dept@modainpelle.com

My shoe is very lovely and I like the fit.
Always love anything I buy from Moda, always great styles good quality and a bit different. Just bought another pair of leather trainers to replace the ones I’ve been wearing for several years from Moda as I loved them so much!
I have had a few pairs of Moda shoes now from either the internet or from House of Frazer, Browns etc and the quality and comfort of these shoes is outstanding. Moda are now my favourite brand of shoes and i have all sorts of work colleagues buying them now. The leather quality and insole comfort is superb. Very stylish shoes which normally come in a wide range of colours and textures.
Amazing quality shoes, and they look really stylish too! Definitely my first choice for shoes.
Easy to navigate the site, plenty of choice, a great deal on my purchase and arrived the next day ! 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I always receive complements when I’m seen in Moda which makes me feel great. I love the styles. The quality is great and the footwear is comfortable.
Loved the quality of the boots. Ordering was so simple and quick. Cannot fault the service and the boots are amazing. Look so classy. Prefect.
Brought these shoes for a special occasion.. very classy and fits perfect . Very happy with them.
Nice Footwear!!
Always very happy with my purchases!!! Very comfortable shoes!!
Lovely shoes and arrived promptly
Excellent quality goods. Quick delivery
Fabulous shoes that fit perfectly & last! Beautiful accessories too. Always a lovely shopping experience especially so at the Ilkley shop.
Great choice of styles that offer something different to high street stores. Great quality shoes and accessories. Great prices.
I love Moda shoes they are so comfortable and the styles are gorgeous I own quite a few pairs recently ordered trainers for my daughter she loves them excellent service from Moda would highly recommend
I bought the prettiest shoes. My purchase was Jinnie in silver. They arrived on time and beautifully packaged. When I unpacked them, I discovered that they were even prettier and more sparkly than I was expecting. They fit perfectly and are superb quality I will be buying from Moda in Pella again.
Beautiful red boots, pleased
I have purchased several pairs of trainers and loafers in the last few months, I find the quality and fit very good. I found the website very informative and checkout very easy an additional bonus is that postage is free and items usually arrive next day, not many companies offer this.
All shoes, sandal or boots that I have ordered have been very comfortable and well made, excellent quality! I have also purchased handbags and scarves - love all their products as they are always very stylish / funky !! Only improvement I could suggest is not to shrink wrap the package as once you open it and if you had to return it you can not tape up the parcel again
Quality is fantastic. Arrived on time
Moda in Pelle is rated 4.58 based on 9,303 reviews