MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Easy to order and to make payment. After that is when all the problem start. First the 3 to 5 days delivery did not happen. Two doors ordered first door was the wrong door style and size, after several telephone conversations and emails the supplier sorted this out not MODA Doors. The second door never arrived more telephone conversations when they answered the telephone, dont leave message they do not return your call, that is if you can leave a message most of the time the answer phone is full and several emails they agree a refund for the door that never arrived now over two weeks later and more emails no refund. Now having to get my credit card company involved for the refund. The customer service is the worst I have ever come across. If I ever needed to buy another door I would not be using MODA Doors.
The door on the website was of a walnut inlay door so I ordered the wrong door. It took over two months and numerous email and telephone chasing for Moda to arrange collection and then refund of my door despite my admitting my part in ordering the wrong door and paying for both the collection and delivery (£80 error!). I would NEVER shop with them again.
Avoid! The original delivery took 10days ie slower than on the website too.
We have seen charge for you to drop off doors and charge again to pick door up. All done by the same driver at the same time.
Bad customer service
Won’t let me return doors
Poor quality control

Avoid at all costs!
Phoned first to check no issues with delivery then bought doors over 3 weeks ago. Promised delivery in 3-5 days. No doors, no communication. Taken my money. You've been warned - don't do it.
AWFUL. Would not recommend. Delivery delays. Missing orders. Wrong delivery. Poor communication, can only contact via email and does not respond unless chased. No apologies or anything offered as a gesture of good will. Had to contact manufacturers directly to sort out. Took weeks to solve. Been really stressful.
Took an order and my money for items they didn't have. Offered a substitute which I refused and asked for a refund. Over a week has gone by and no sign of refund and not answering my emails. Just mailed again to say I'm referring to trading standards. Avoid.
What can I say they are asking me to review an order they haven’t even fully completed. I’ve now waited a month for the initial part of the order and due to some mistake I’ve only received one of two doors and I’ve now got to wait another month.

I’m understanding of the Corona virus having slowed things down but my understanding is running out.

When I explained this all I got was basically a “sorry but meh we don’t care”
Doors quality is good,net delivery promised 3-5 working days.came after 1 month.
I late job now 2 weeks.charge for week is 5k.
Phone not pick up when i call.emails not replying.

So first and last time I used this supplier
I ordered the doors and they were all damaged upon delivery. The replacement doors then came and where 3 short of the original order and again all damaged. I am now fighting to get a full refund because they cant organise to collect the doors and wont give me my money back until the manaufacturer has collected them. Poor service and product!
Awful! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Waited 10days for the wrong door to arrive and despite chasing for a week I still haven’t go a date for the collection of the wrong door. Nice guys to talk to but full of empty promises. Totally unacceptable.
Delivery received very late
Website is poor for quality and difficult to order. I thought i ordered bathroom handle pack with lock and no lock supplied. Order on email does not specify what is ordered, just the code of order number and no description. Pack delivered and says lock included but it was not
I could write a review if I had actually RECEIVED the product. Still not delivered.
This is annoying as we had joiners booked. They said they had not got my mobile number to arrange delivery.
I still haven't received the doors.
I received an email saying the doors had been dispatched but that was nearly 2 weeks ago and there's still no delivery. I wrote to them to ask if there was a problem - no reply.
Then they send me this request for a review! Hopefully, one day, I will receive the doors.
Waited in all day for delivery booked weeks ago since beginning of June. Called twice on the day of expected delivery as no contact from anyone to confirm dispatch or time to etc - was informed halfway through the day that all 8 doors were damaged in warehouse and not able to send for over another week. Poor communication and notice when your relying on them for a job.
A door was advertised online. I purchased it only to find it was out of stock. I requested a refund on the 9 July. After several days I phoned to check the progress but all mail -boxes were full and I could not leave a message. when after several attempts over several days I spoke with a member of the company i was told the refund would be made that afternoon. A week later, no refund and again difficulty speaking on the phone because amil boxes were full. Another week no refund and difficulty getting through on the phone. Two further phone calls eventually made and following the second when I spoke with the department manger the payment was eventually authorised. He could not provide a satisfactory explanation for the delay in re-payment.
Doors not delivered on stated date and no information/notification of them,I then cancelled order and have yet to receive my refund,have contacted and they said they would refund 6 weeks ago, now not getting reply on phone,email etc,will let bank get money back
I'd love to say the doors were great and perfect and whatnot, but I never got any.

I needed them pretty fast, and their site said delivery was unaffected by the Covid-19 situation, so I placed my order for 3 doors £500.

Next day I got an email saying the doors had shipped! Yippee thought me. Fantastic thought I!

Then soon after I get a text from the manufacturer saying that due to the Covid-19 situation there was a 10 working day delay to orders.

Seems Moda doors send "shipped" emails when they place the order with the manufacturer. They didn't have them in stock, or deliver in the promised timescale.

And what's worse, after cancelling as I needed doors sooner than they could deliver, they never refunded my money. It took a month of calls and some emails, and then ultimately I had to raise a dispute with my bank. I've gotten a refund now, but I shouldn't have had to go to those troubles when they said straight away they'd refund me but they just didn't bother.

In my experience, nothing they say can be believed. I'd shop elsewhere. Plenty of other places do doors, and the service won't be any worse.
Its a real shame writing this review as its gone from what I would have rated a 5 to a 1 for the sake of the price of one door. Unfortunately for me my 10 doors plus accessories were delivered 2 days before lockdown, having paid just short of £1500. Due to the world coming to a standstill, it was 12 weeks before I could get my joiner back to fit. One door was damaged, damage was underneath cardboard surround, so couldn't see until unwrapped. Due to the lapse in time, Moda would not agree to replace the damaged door. It took two weeks to reach this decision with a number of phones made, and emails ignored. Customer care zero. Eventually they did agree to sell me another door at cost price, which ive declined. Very disappointing Moda doors, you started off really well, and such a shame no understanding during a major pandemic in the world...
MODA Doors is rated 3.92 based on 862 reviews