MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Give us a chance we haven't even received it yet 🤔
Very poor communication and very unhelpful team. Do not expect any help at all from start to finish
I've been asked to provde a review but without the door having arrived. How annoying is that?
The email that linked to this review was headed, "Your opinion matters to MODA Doors". Uh, no it doesn't. I have now sent 3 emails pointing out that the doors (I bought 9) arrived with a paint chip and several scuff marks and said I'm happy to touch up the paint if the company is willing to provide some financial compensation and the paint. I've had no response whatsoever to the emails, and, when I phone, the very pleasant receptionist tells me that she'll send another message to chase it for me - and still no response. I also mentioned that the doors were dumped by the courier leaning up against the house wall nearest to his van; the driver made no attempt to get them to the front door. They're very heavy, but that's hardly the point! Fortunately a workman who was working in the house noticed and brought the doors in, otherwise I'd have returned home from work later and I seriously question whether I could have lifted and carried the doors on my own so potentially they could have been left out overnight (in the rain, as it happens) until someone arrived who could give me a hand. I phoned the courier immediately I discovered what had happened, I was promised a phone call from a manager and once again I have heard nothing. I am out of pocket as I gave the workman a gesture of appreciation for his kindness - and hard effort - as he quite possibly prevented the doors being stolen in the time after he left for the day and before I got home. I mentioned this in my initial to Moda and, as I've said, I have had no response at all. Awful service. A shame, as the doors are nice although the 'finished white' is actually quite beige - like cream of mushroom soup. I've had to pretend it is an intended design feature thought tbh I was expecting something far more 'white'.
I ordered door of moda doors they where Ment to be delivered today, when I called the delivery company I was informed they where giving the wrong address, I then called moda doors who assured me this was wrong they where going to call the delivery company and get back to me with what was happening next, I have had no other contact from moda doors after calling a few time I am extremely disappointed as I have lost a days work, hired a joiner to fit the doors an had to cancel an I will now have to lose another days work on Tuesday which none of thi was my fault an to not be informed of what is happening is extremely poor customer service
Damaged!!! On signing for the doors the packaging looked fine but when the packaging was opened by the Carpenter hanging the doors this is what we found. Moda wouldn’t help as it was past the complaint date.
Great looking doors. Terrible customer service. Been in touch twice and have been ignored.
i am writing this review due to the Modadoors not refunding a purchases which i made, which now i have to try write to my credit card to obtain the refund. i order a door with the delivery charge of £35.00 to Aberdeen which i received but unfortunately it was the wrong door, i purchased a new door however the delivery charge to the exact same address increased to £144.00, which is puzzling... i queried this and they said it that was the cost of delivering a new door to exact same address, so hence the order was cancelled. Modadoors sent an email stating order was cancelled and a refunding will be issued, over a month later no monies has returned to my credit card so i have to now to take the steps of obtaining a refund through my credit card which to me is unfair /very annoying and a breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 . They also ignored an email asking to explain why they have not made refund - they have not responded.
I ordered two external doors which were advertised as in Stock. Paid for and arranged for Joiner to fit. Received an email the next day to say doors out of stock. The issues I am now having is trying to get a refund. Nobody is answering the phone or getting back to me. This is unacceptable and I plan to escalate it. Please be careful when ordering from them. Ring first if they answer. Or pay by credit card so that you have legal cover.
This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Parts were missing and no refunds given. Terrible customer service. Communication between the haulage company and themselves is appalling. I would NEVER recommend this company
This company are ok if your order is ok. Any problems it's a nightmare to get correct info or a refund. I had more help and correct info from the lady at the haulage co then I did from Callum or Thom. I have waited the statutory two weeks for my refund. Nothing refunded. Been trying to contact them all week without success. I'd avoid Moda Doors. They may sound professional but they only talk a good show and only if things go alright. I see other people are having the same problem so I'm beginning to think they're scammers.
Two faulty doors and still awaiting a refund nearly 2 months later.
Describe not accurate to get a refund 3 weeks waiting - pls avoid
My order hasnt arrived and no contact from company also waited nearly 2 weeks Very poor
My order hasn't arrived!
Terrible company to deal with, damaged door refused to take back or exchange. No refund given.
The doors that were delivered were not as described and photographs were different. Vendor is unwilling to rectify this, and i have sent two chaser emails with no reply. Avoid.
NEVER AGAIN
Driver only delivered 11 of 12 doors and said he notified the office who would check warehouse for missing door. I’ve heard nothing from Moda on this and is 3 days since delivery. Hopefully someone from Moda will answer my enquiry I’ve just made given lack of communication from Moda on issue
I'm still waiting for 3 doors ordered and paid for on 7th may please can someone look into it for me mrs sd iles
MODA Doors is rated 4.07 based on 555 reviews