MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Paul Chapman
MODA Doors 5 star review on 2nd November 2018
salvador exposito
More Photos & Videos
Do not use this Company. Customer service is non existent. Cannot get hold of them and when you do they are useless. You always have to chase them. Ordered glazed door from them and sent unglazed. Still trying to sort now over 2 weeks. Up-date now have correct door but You need to sort your customer service out and be pro-active in sorting errors out and not leave for customer to chase
After buying doors online, received an email to say doors were on the way. There was no delivery date, so tried to contact MODA but telephones were not answered and emails not responded to.
Then read other reviews which horrified us, and we thought we had been scammed, or the company had gone bust.
Days later still no doors and still no response to calls, so contacted the firm who make the doors, and they supplied us with the haulage company details, so we chased with them several times and eventually pinned them down to a delivery date.
Not impressed with MODA, I would avoid and go elsewhere.
Very poor on customer return support, we asked - didnt get questions answered while waiting on product. Couple marks on product recieved, but contacted to sort as feel it would be a long drawn out process with no return comments form supplier.
i have not received my doors after 2 weeks, I have been told now thay are coming on the 8th of june , to be honest if I new this in the first place I would not have bought them
Doors sound so cheap when closing because of glass disappointed for price brought the last ones half the price much better
I ordered my doors on the 30th April, and still haven’t received them. Despite one of them being dispatched on the 22nd May.
your website states the items will be delivered within 2 to 3 days, then informed due to covid it will take 10 days, now informed it will arrive on 8th June. whilst I understand the difficulties due to covid, you also need to understand the knock-on impact of customers having to arrange...re-arrange workmen to install the items!! Not happy! no way even tracking the order.
One of the paint tins had been opened and there was spillage over all the box.
Door damaged on delivery .Emails and phone calls ensued, still not had a reasonable answer.
My door has never arrived - I fully appreciate with todays problems
(April 2020) it would take a while but after 'politely' chasing it is apparently out of stock.
We order two doors with a delivery date of 3-5 days, they ended up taking nearly two months to arrive.
Ordered the door 10am on the Monday, there websites says 3 to 5 working days delivery they count the Monday as it was ordered before 11 am it actually wasn’t delivered until the following Wednesday meaning it was 8 working days until it was delivered.... not great.
Very nice doors. Used these before. Usually a great service. One of the doors i ordered took about 3 months to arrive. Another bi fold door was missing fitiings. No response to emails.... very poor service.
The delivery service was very good but the door we ordered has started to delaminate down both sides of the door so we are disappointed in the product and it cost £370!
I placed our order for the Tigris Door on Friday and I received an email to say order accepted but I have had no email or contact about delivery since then, I have then emailed yourselves last night but I still have no no contact to advise the situation with my order please can someone get back to me urgently as I need to know what’s happening ASAP
Still not received my doors yet ! Still waiting!!! My rating is on slowness of purchased item.
Doors are great - shame about the rude obnoxious delivery drive, would probably not us this company again due to him
Order 4 doors one wrong size still waiting on refund constantly message them but no reply feel like I've been ripped
We ordered an in keeping fire door which eventually turned up after 10 days, we wrestled with a delivery date from the third party courier, all three contact numbers for the courier company rang to voicemail only. After calling Moda for help they could only say they would chase with no follow-up call to myself.

The door itself was good quality and finished nicely in our house.

I would use Moda doors again on the basis they changed their currier company.
Door arrived damaged, had to send straight back
MODA Doors is rated 3.90 based on 749 reviews