MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Still not received my doors yet ! Still waiting!!! My rating is on slowness of purchased item.
Doors are great - shame about the rude obnoxious delivery drive, would probably not us this company again due to him
Order 4 doors one wrong size still waiting on refund constantly message them but no reply feel like I've been ripped
We ordered an in keeping fire door which eventually turned up after 10 days, we wrestled with a delivery date from the third party courier, all three contact numbers for the courier company rang to voicemail only. After calling Moda for help they could only say they would chase with no follow-up call to myself. The door itself was good quality and finished nicely in our house. I would use Moda doors again on the basis they changed their currier company.
Door arrived damaged, had to send straight back
Good quality door but a week late on delivery after several phone calls/emails and small areas of damage on edges of door but didn't return because didn't know how long we'd have to wait for a replacement !!
There are no problems with the product I purchased. However, the website stated several times when ordering, that I would receive my order in 5 working days. There was no communication after taking payment except for a confirmation email, 9 days later I was contacted by the courier to inform me that the delivery was coming the next day. After waiting in all day and after several calls to the courier nothing turned up. Despite being told on the phone as late as 7pm that it was still on its way and arriving that evening. The door arrived the next day, the driver was very helpful and I can’t fault the product. Wasted a lot of my time waiting and phoning courier so not exactly my idea of good service.
Doors I bought came damaged and not the best quality. MDF in the solid door (as described) was not glued in the bottom so it was making the noise. Doors were described as 40mm solid door. But came 35mm and with hollows. Not really happy with the purchase I paid more than every else online for them doors thinking pay more for quality but really not worth it.
I'm afraid my experience of buying doors from Moda hasn't been good. Out of the four pairs of doors I had ordered two were ok and two were not. One was bent and one is just definitely not the quality advertised. It said on the website the doors are pre-finished (white prime ready for painting) but they're not. They need to be sanded and some holes filled in and I have to say a similar pair of doors I got in B&Q was better quality (and cheaper). I had put in a complaint and received a reimbursement for one of the doors but no news on the other (and it has been weeks since the inspection of both). The fact that the doors were not the right quality has caused additional work and hassle (and loss of time plus costs) during the renovation and I'm afraid I won't be buying from Moda again. Next time I'll go into a shop so I can see what the product I'm purchasing actually looks like... So fair play for processing the complaint (partly at least) but wouldn't recommend, I'm afraid.
Moda doors and haulage company don't seem to havr aligned their processes and info flow, delivery process outrageously bad! I ordered 2 doors, but only one arrived. From then on I had to chase the haulage company (who first said they had the door and would deliver it 3 days later, but didn't turn up) and Moda doors, with the relevant departments being only occasionally reachable. Had I not chased them almost daily for a week, none of them would have ever noticed that the 2nd door had not been delivered, so their processes are faulty. Even when I had explained that one door was missing there was no initiative from Moda Doors to get the replacement door out to me. I chased them again and finally it got clear that a new batch of doors was on it's way and that a new delivery would be fixed the following week. The following week comes and no call until Wednesday, so I called them again, both Moda Doors and the haulage company and...horray, they call me back, schedule the delivery day...and a month after the order I finally got the 2nd door. Not thanks to them. Recommendation: order from XL Joinery directly if they are the manufactorer.
Door arrived damaged. Carpenter could have repaired it which would have meant we could have met the building completion deadline. By the time we had an offer of a refund of £36 (on a £500 door) we had missed the deadline. We are not accepting such a small refund and have asked for the damaged door to be collected and another one sent. Still not received the new door.
Yes, I received a message to say that the door I ordered had been dispatched, still no sign of it, today being 16th July, hopefully here tomorrow.
We were expecting the door last week and we still haven’t received it. I sent two emails about it and did not get a reply. I had then to call to try to find out when we should received it to finally get a polite but vague answer. I can’t say anything about the door yet.
I had my new front door fitted just before I moved in May 2017. 9 months later the veneer has started to warp and come away from the main skeleton of the door despite receiving 2 coats of good yacht varnish two months ago.
My builder gave me the wrong dimensions for one of the doors so had to exchange it, at a cost of £50. Can appreciate that the exchange incurred additional courier costs, but felt the £50 was a little steep. The courier messed up so they came to deliver the new door, but refused to pick up the exchange one. So I was several hundred out of pocket. Had to chase. Take another day off work to wait for the pick up. I'm still chasing to get the refund. It's really poor service and I'm so disappointed.
Late delivery> Processing my took about two weeks. One door was damaged. The doors are not very suitable for carpeted floors. The doors should have been routed to allow flush bolts to be fitted as those supplied restrict opening of the doors. No flush handles supplied which are essential to the operation of the doors.
Good look but bit bulky for sliding doors, so hard to fold and the delivery was a total chaos! No apology too! I had to chase the guys many times & pay the fitter as parts arrived at random days/times.
The doors were £192 said solid core was just compacted sawdust and glue inside , the door knob was a cheap plastic brown handle absolutely awful I expected much better from a well known online company
I'm still waiting for them to turn up but have not had any communication about a delay!
The door handles were very poor quality,I emailed Atlantic handles and they said the crystals are supposed to be of set, I have made enquirys and they should be in straight lines, which I am not very pleased.
MODA Doors is rated 4.07 based on 553 reviews