MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Ordered wrong size door by mistake, but wouldn’t allow me to return it because it was outside a 14 day period. Didn’t know it was wrong until joiner came to fit it, which was why i was late requesting the return.
Disappointed with the quality. Silicon seal on bottom bead of glass doesn't cover the wood and so rain can penetrate. Veneer panel has blown and split.
Quality of the doors where fine. Promised 3 doors on a delivery date which kept getting pushed back and when they did arrive one was missing which didn’t come until 3-4 weeks later. Couldn’t plan work around these guys and the delivery dates. Very disappointing.
Customer service good. But the bifold internal doors were to big for the runner. We had 3 different carpenters trying to hang them were damaged got £35 compensation but we later found one door badly bowed and runner way too small for the doors. Adjustment was a nightmare too. Cost us a fortune in the end in labour
The products were good but not good at sorting return and repayment - could do better.
I was very disappointed to find a large scratch at the top of the door. I can send a photo to verify. I had no time to contact or change the door as the builders needed to complete my extension.
Good: the design of the doors we chose. Bad: doors were nearly all damaged on delivery. No other replacements were available. It took us about 5 weeks to get any money back. So overall a bad experience due to a crappy delivery firm who didn't really care about the products they were delivering and a slow response from the company to address the issue.
Two pairs ordered, one pair the hinges have spilt the wood, meaning I'll need to replace them. On the other pair, the hinges are slightly bent, so door does not close properly
Said delivery in 3 to 5 day’s on their website but took nearly 3 weeks. No one answers the phone. Not using them again.
Wrong frame sent. Build held up. Still waiting for refund for weather bars. Numerous calls to customer service, waiting for accounts to process refund Actual product when it arrived good. Chaos regarding order.
Having been informed all my doors except one were in stock and confirmed on the website, it turned out this was not the case at all. I received no communication until I contacted them to chase the order and was informed there is a delay even their website states these are in stock. I had the same issue with a competitor and in the end cancelled the order, hence the reason ordering from MODA, I have recently complained about this and had no response.
MODA let me down and are continuing to do so. Poor communication, online stock incorrect, we ordered these doors 14 days ago. We still haven’t received anything. We’re now waiting to see if they have stock of the 44mm fire door version of the doors we wanted. Unless something drastically changes I wouldn’t use them again the service is poor. If you want to get hold of them you can’t. We have been told a delivery day of wednsday hopefully they can keep there words on this one. Waiting patiently.
Delivery in three parts, still don't have all the parts. Slow communication. Second delivery arrived already open and we were told if we check the contents they can't return it?? This is issue with one of their delivery/suppy companies (of which there are two) The doors are good quality at least but the driver wouldn't help get them in the hall so all in all not great in our experience considering we paid a premium.
Doors arrived as arranged, direct from manufacturer. Numerous issues with doors so contacted Moda, was advised to send pictures of problems so they could take the problems up with manufacturer. Sent several pictures of main issues, no response or further contact from them.
two doors still on back order no communication
Do not use this Company. Customer service is non existent. Cannot get hold of them and when you do they are useless. You always have to chase them. Ordered glazed door from them and sent unglazed. Still trying to sort now over 2 weeks. Up-date now have correct door but You need to sort your customer service out and be pro-active in sorting errors out and not leave for customer to chase
After buying doors online, received an email to say doors were on the way. There was no delivery date, so tried to contact MODA but telephones were not answered and emails not responded to. Then read other reviews which horrified us, and we thought we had been scammed, or the company had gone bust. Days later still no doors and still no response to calls, so contacted the firm who make the doors, and they supplied us with the haulage company details, so we chased with them several times and eventually pinned them down to a delivery date. Not impressed with MODA, I would avoid and go elsewhere.
Very poor on customer return support, we asked - didnt get questions answered while waiting on product. Couple marks on product recieved, but contacted to sort as feel it would be a long drawn out process with no return comments form supplier.
i have not received my doors after 2 weeks, I have been told now thay are coming on the 8th of june , to be honest if I new this in the first place I would not have bought them
Doors sound so cheap when closing because of glass disappointed for price brought the last ones half the price much better
MODA Doors is rated 4.02 based on 1,139 reviews