MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
I won’t lie...I was very concerned about ordering through Moda. It wasn’t until after I placed the order that I read the reviews and they were definitely a fifty-fifty mixture of good and bad.

I can honestly say we didn’t have a problem.

The communication was good by all (Moda, XL Joinery and Dee Haulage), delivery was fast, products arrived in excellent condition (I did keep the delivery driver waiting until I had thoroughly checked both glass doors). Overall, we had a good experience.
Excellent quality as describe on website , delivery on time very helpful
Doors arrived on correct day .my original choice was out of stock next day but they contacted me to offer an alternative and a small refund was prompt .
I was very happy with the quality of my door and the delivery was efficient.
Doors are good quality and look great, dispatch was around 3 days. Unfortunately once handed to the delivery company they took 7 days to deliver and that included an extra 3 days due to a driver running out of hours on the designated delivery day and 3 days later being the only option given.
It would help if you was describe if doors are for commercial use or domestic use, this would help customers not buying the wrong product and would save them collection fee money.
MODA doors has a great website in which you can see clearly all the different types and styles.
once ordered the where delivered in good time, however the doors had been damaged during shipping. After contacting MODA they were very quick in replacing all the damaged doors.
Having selected my door the order was confirmed by email, I was advised of the delivery date and subsequently received it that day. I was very pleased with the quality of the door but felt the cost, and certainly the delivery charge, excessive. The order and delivery went very smoothly. I was disappointed with the fact that there were no fitting instructions, other than a poor quality print, on the plastic bag containing the track components. It was fitted today by a professional carpenter and he took a long time to figure out those instructions and fit the door. Overall pleased with the product and ordering process but there is room for improvement with instructions.
So far we have just painted them ready to be fitted.
Bought some architrave and skirting. Delivered on time. Despite being well packaged there was still some damage to the ends of some of the skirting. However it did not render them unusable. Good price too.
Doors were excellent and as ordered.
Would be 5 stars but let down by being delivered in a vehicle far too large for our road despite being informed of access issues. Had to get down to our property using my own car!!
I knew the door I wanted and Moda had it at the best price after shopping around. Delivered quickly and a great quality door that was easy to hang. Happy with the service and product
I bought unfinished but should've bought finished, 3 doors fully wrapped and protected
The door arrived a bit later than originally expected, but despite what others have said, we had good communication from Moda Doors by email and phone. I was emailed about the supply issue and given the option to wait or choose a different door. Clearly there have been some supply and delivery issues, but when I rang yesterday, my call was picked up, I was given the update I wanted and the arrived in good condition today. The door is good quality and as described, so I'm happy with the service I've received.
Good door, poor communication on delivery and took longer than advertised.
A good service, especially in the present climate. Well done. Thank you.
I ordered four doors from MODA & after almost three weeks I was told I could expect them on the Tuesday. Tuesday morning I had an e-mail to say that the doorS had been damaged in transit. I requested a refund because I couldn't wait I needed the doors by the following week. Credit where credit is due, they did refund me before the week was out. I would use the company again.
I placed two orders for doors , one order I had to cancel and I am still waiting for a refund. The doors that did get delivered were of very good quality and the delivery service was good too.
Had to return doors and the replacement ones arrived 2 days later. customer service very good although it had to be done via email.
Was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews, but I can say that I got my order through and delivered as requested. I did not have any issues and any queries that I had were dealt with by Callum. The only thing that concerned me was that I did not receive any email acknowledgement about my order until I phoned up requesting it.
MODA Doors is rated 3.93 based on 868 reviews