MODA Doors Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend MODA Doors

About MODA Doors: MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Click Here

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy

"Excellent product, best price and quick service."
"Simple to order, very solid well made door as described. convenient delivery time. Many Thanks"
"excellent quality, excellent service - fast delivery"
"One of the doors that I ordered wasn't in stock at the manufacturers so was delayed - but this was fine as Callum from Moda doors kept me informed and kept emailing me to keep me up to date which was very appreciated! in the end the door came sooner than I expected anyway!"
"Absolutely chuffed to bits with the door. Looks fabulous in our lounge, letting light stream through into our hallway"
"Very nice customer service an quick delivery very pleased with my new doors"
"Very happy with the product"
"Quick delivery received within a week . Pleasant staff very helpful"
"Still not received my doors yet ! Still waiting!!! My rating is on slowness of purchased item."
"Service was excellent and the customer was very impressed with the door"
"After a small hiccup, which was rectified by Moda, all is well and definitely no complaints. Thank you."
"Seamless from prder to delivery"
"I ordered my doors from moda doors as they were the best price on the computer,the sales person I spoke to was polite and very helpful.I am looking forward to the doors being fitted in to our property. J. Tailby."
"I ordered door of moda doors they where Ment to be delivered today, when I called the delivery company I was informed they where giving the wrong address, I then called moda doors who assured me this was wrong they where going to call the delivery company and get back to me with what was happening next, I have had no other contact from moda doors after calling a few time I am extremely disappointed as I have lost a days work, hired a joiner to fit the doors an had to cancel an I will now have to lose another days work on Tuesday which none of thi was my fault an to not be informed of what is happening is extremely poor customer service"
"Good service. Seems reliable."
"Delighted with the customer service, very professional, door delivered on time and exactly as described"
"Doors are great - shame about the rude obnoxious delivery drive, would probably not us this company again due to him"
"Damaged!!! On signing for the doors the packaging looked fine but when the packaging was opened by the Carpenter hanging the doors this is what we found. Moda wouldn’t help as it was past the complaint date."
"Customer Services very helpful and Delivery man couldn't have been more informative regarding timing of delivery."
"Excellent customer service and super quick delivery everything as described would definitely recommend."
MODA Doors is rated 4.08 based on 538 reviews