MODA Doors Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend MODA Doors

About MODA Doors: MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy

"Awful. I ordered a door. Received usual confirmation of order and receipt. Had several updates confirming delivery time, including a text at 3pm on the Wednesday confirming 8-11am delivery slot on the following day, Thursday. Then 3.30pm the same Wednesday a further text message stated door was not in stock and no schedule for replacement. Appalling."
"Doors I bought came damaged and not the best quality. MDF in the solid door (as described) was not glued in the bottom so it was making the noise. Doors were described as 40mm solid door. But came 35mm and with hollows. Not really happy with the purchase I paid more than every else online for them doors thinking pay more for quality but really not worth it."
"I have not received my door yet I have the hinges and handles no door !"
"Good prices, fast delivery and helpful advice. Would reccomend"
"Good choice of doors however 3-5 day delivery turned into 19 days - change your courier and this would offer a better service. (Getting the doors tomorrow..... apparently!)"
"I’ve ordered doors twice and have had no problems. I intend on ordering again."
"Doors came and I was really pleased with them. They were very well packaged and look amazing"
"Cheapest online for the door i wanted. Free delivery. Professional service."
"These doors were dilivered although the driver bumped one of the doors off our hallway radiator on the way in. putting a dent in the botton along the edge. Also there is not enough oak at the top or bottom of the door so even after shortening the door by a quarter of an inch you are in to chipboard. Also the veneer is really thin and iron on edging strips around the window areas not applied correctly. other than that fine"
"Great delivery & doors"
"Very pleased with our new door. Exactly as pictured. Excellent Quality as were arrangements for delivery. Would certainly buy again from your Company. Thank You"
"Service excellent from start to finish and great quality doors. Would definitely recommend."
"These doors are great"
"Door delivery and quality all as expected, no complaints."
"Always really happy with my purchases from Moda doors have 6 in total and quality is great and service quick, efficient and responsive."
"Doors are excellent."
"Very pleased with our new Moda doors and will come back when we have enough money to replace our remaining interior doors."
"I'm afraid my experience of buying doors from Moda hasn't been good. Out of the four pairs of doors I had ordered two were ok and two were not. One was bent and one is just definitely not the quality advertised. It said on the website the doors are pre-finished (white prime ready for painting) but they're not. They need to be sanded and some holes filled in and I have to say a similar pair of doors I got in B&Q was better quality (and cheaper). I had put in a complaint and received a reimbursement for one of the doors but no news on the other (and it has been weeks since the inspection of both). The fact that the doors were not the right quality has caused additional work and hassle (and loss of time plus costs) during the renovation and I'm afraid I won't be buying from Moda again. Next time I'll go into a shop so I can see what the product I'm purchasing actually looks like... So fair play for processing the complaint (partly at least) but wouldn't recommend, I'm afraid."
"Great price and contacted me to arrange a suitable delivery day. Delivery company let me know a estimate time on the day. Well packaged and good quality door. Would buy from them again and recommend."
"Be aware of this company, as all looks Ok until delivery. We have already been let down twice and our order has still not be delivered, although payment was taken some 13 days ago. They do not answer the phone and their voicemail box is always full, which is a bad sign."
MODA Doors is rated 4.13 based on 389 reviews