MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Not yet received the order.
I was very impressed with the speed of response to a query I had before ordering the door and the prompt delivery. The door is exactly as described.
Really happy lovely doors no damage on delivery .good price an nice quality door . Only negative delivery price slightly too high ,would order again .
We order two doors with a delivery date of 3-5 days, they ended up taking nearly two months to arrive.
Excellent service and product very pleased with the internal door
Was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews, but I can say that I got my order through and delivered as requested. I did not have any issues and any queries that I had were dealt with by Callum. The only thing that concerned me was that I did not receive any email acknowledgement about my order until I phoned up requesting it.
I am very happy with my purchase. Would highly recommend.
Great price, great communication and high quality product. Would recommend.
Fantastic door. I couldn’t be more pleased with it. Highly recommended
First order was 2 weeks late, then it arrived damaged, then the replacement was damaged, they denied responsibility and their courier lied, not interested in helping customers at all. All In all, a very stressful experience
Good service and doors arrived well packaged. Would recommend
Very pleased with the doors, very efficient gentleman who delivered the doors. Thank you.
Excellent product. Nice finish and bevelled glass looks refined. Light coming into dark hall now. Such a difference.
Good looking doors well finished and well liked by other people
Beautiful product and excellent delivery service.
Moda doors is the way got my doors very very nice to draw.
Without a doubt one of the crapiest customer service returns service I've ever had to deal with. Been waiting for over £400 to ve refunded to me for 2 weeks, they haven't even contacted me after my 5 phone calls to them asking why it's taking so long and asking for a simple email confirming the refund has been processed. Order at your own risk people cause i never will again
Very happy with the new doors, good quality and delivery was quick and easy
delivery quick and driver helpful shaker doors have wide stiles enabling easy cutting and fitting in old frames
Good quality doors at a good price, also very impressed with the communication throughout the purchase to delivery.
MODA Doors is rated 4.09 based on 627 reviews