MODA Doors Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend MODA Doors

About MODA Doors: MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

How would you rate MODA Doors ?

"Customer service excellent. Information about delivery was complete and accurate and the product was of excellent quality."
Yvonne Edwardson
Verified Buyer
"Delivery service was good, driver rang to say when he was about to arrive. Very helpful on the phone when having to reorder a door. However your returns process is abysmal. Filled in online form to then have to confirm via email I wanted to return the item. Several phone calls later checking on when item would be collected resulted in learning that actually nothing had been arranged all along and would we agree to a courier cost different to stated online. This then increased in price on further correspondence as first quote was incorrect. After a month I have given up but then I suppose that’s the idea. Couldn’t fault ordering service otherwise I would give 1 star, just make sure you order correctly first time. Still left with a fire door if anyone wants one?"
Mark Coleman
Verified Buyer
"Doors very well packed, good quality and excellent service from ordering to delivery"
Kathleen Milne
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with my doors they look very good now they have been fitted ."
"Good service, arrived promptly. Helpful delivery driver. Doors look Great."
"Very satisfied with the door and MODA support provided"
"Fast easily arranged delivery with courier. Competitive price."
"This is the worse purchasing experience I have ever had by a long way. Moda Doors refused initially to refund the price of a very warped door. One of its employees sent e-mails which were rude. No-one apologised for the fact that this door was badly warped or that another door was slightly warped as well. I am grateful for the support of my credit card company."
Alex Millar
Verified Buyer
"Excellent !! the doors arrived on date and the customer service is fantastic , i accidentally ordered one of my doors wrong size i phoned lady on phone was brilliant getting it sorted out for me . The doors look fantastic i highly recommend this company ."
Paul Weston
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order delivered on time really good service"
Sue Newman
Verified Buyer
"Lovely door, exactly as it looks on line"
"We were expecting the door last week and we still haven’t received it. I sent two emails about it and did not get a reply. I had then to call to try to find out when we should received it to finally get a polite but vague answer. I can’t say anything about the door yet."
Lynne Rutherford
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time Doors great"
Jeff Dixon
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the door that I received. Not flimsy like a lot of doors nowadays, but very well constructed and the glass was already fitted which was a bonus. Thank you!"
Alec Bourne
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service both from the sales to the delivery"
Vincent Armitage
Verified Buyer
"Fast reply to original enquiry. Knowledgeable staff, prompt order acknowledgement and speedy delivery. Highly recommend their services."
John Withey
Verified Buyer
"It hasn't been delivered yet, that would help"
Martyn Gatrill
Verified Buyer
"Originally purchase went to plan information given came through as advertised and all seemed okay until delivery day...due to recent poor weather that date was changed and a new date confirmed,unfortunately the item arrived on original date but no one was home to receive...no one bothered to contact ref new delivery date so spoke to main office to ask for new date .. was referred to delivery/despatch to confirm that date and after that date was confirmed to our disbelieve it turned up a week early! so although we now have the item and yes in Good Condition which we are very happy with the overall service could have been so much better had the communication worked between sales office team ,delivery depot and the customer."
"Fast and free delivery, pleasant driver arrived very quickly. Very nice item too."
Mark Coulston
Verified Buyer
"I am still waiting for my delivery even though it was dispatched over a week ago. No one answers the phone on your contact details and no one reply’s to e mails. Very poor service"
MODA Doors is rated 4.15 based on 300 reviews