MODA Doors Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend MODA Doors

About MODA Doors: MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy

"Great price and contacted me to arrange a suitable delivery day. Delivery company let me know a estimate time on the day. Well packaged and good quality door. Would buy from them again and recommend."
"Be aware of this company, as all looks Ok until delivery. We have already been let down twice and our order has still not be delivered, although payment was taken some 13 days ago. They do not answer the phone and their voicemail box is always full, which is a bad sign."
"Fantastic service really helpful. Would definitely recommend. Really good choice of doors and great quality"
"Very good quality doors , quick delivery , very happy customer !!"
"Great service"
"Having recently received a damaged door I have been told it can't be exchanged due to it being signed for as being in good condition by my mother in Law(71). I have asked if there is anything in terms of a discount as of now I am still waiting. Very poor service as of now."
"The doors themselves are great but delivery was delayed and painful"
"Disgraceful. I ordered some double doors from these guys having checked and double checked which way they opened. They arrived and I'd been misinformed despite this. They admitted it was a mistake and asked me to repackage the doors, send a photo and wait for the courier to contact me. All a pain, but mistakes happen. That was weeks ago. Despite chasing seceral times, they still haven't given me the refund and I still have a pair of doors boxed up and sitting in my lounge. It's been a month! Never known anything like it. Avoid!"
"I’ve been very impressed with Moda doors; their web site is intuitive and well structured, being easy to navigate. They carry a phenomenally wide range of doors, yet the description of each item is sufficiently detailed to make an informed choice. Having selected the door(s), the ordering and purchasing process is simple and straightforward, and delivery charges competitive."
"Moda doors and haulage company don't seem to havr aligned their processes and info flow, delivery process outrageously bad! I ordered 2 doors, but only one arrived. From then on I had to chase the haulage company (who first said they had the door and would deliver it 3 days later, but didn't turn up) and Moda doors, with the relevant departments being only occasionally reachable. Had I not chased them almost daily for a week, none of them would have ever noticed that the 2nd door had not been delivered, so their processes are faulty. Even when I had explained that one door was missing there was no initiative from Moda Doors to get the replacement door out to me. I chased them again and finally it got clear that a new batch of doors was on it's way and that a new delivery would be fixed the following week. The following week comes and no call until Wednesday, so I called them again, both Moda Doors and the haulage company and...horray, they call me back, schedule the delivery day...and a month after the order I finally got the 2nd door. Not thanks to them. Recommendation: order from XL Joinery directly if they are the manufactorer."
"Great product and customer service,. The first door deliver has an small issue but Moda doors quick tuck care of the issue and replaced the door. The issue was with the supplier (manufacturer) no with Moda doors. I will buy from Moda door again and again. Thanks Salvador"
"They delivered the doors promptly and with good communication"
"Horrendous customer service. Wrong order sent, ok not great but these things happen, however the process of getting this sorted was ridiculous. Wasnt told what was happening and i couldnt be told when i could get a new frame delivered, it took multiple phone calls daily chasing up what was happening after 'ill call you back and let you know' never happend and emails asking for updates, i think out of 5 or 6 emails i got 1 response. Its now been 12 days and still no delivery!"
"Really satisfied with the doors.They came really quickly too Thank you"
"Great service from Moda, good quality doors at a great price, which were well packaged. Delivery service was very good too."
"Nice chunky doors but rough finishing to glazing bars"
"Order dealt with efficiently & delivered when promised. XL Joinery door looks very good quality. Price was competitive."
"Well made doors .fitted perfectly with out and trouble.well packed and fast delivery. Nice company to deal with and there where the right price would definitely recommend.not finished of yet but still nice"
"I won't use this supplier again. They missed the delivery slot repeatedly, and kept promising but not delivering. Even their first promise was later than the 3-5 days the website offered. Really messed my client about not to mention my job diary. Lost a lot of work from their endless changes."
"Great product, great communication and delivery on time."
MODA Doors is rated 4.15 based on 371 reviews