MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Excellent service, regular updates, they said items will be delivered in 3-4 days and it did.
Easy to order doors on line, good quality and sensibly priced. Delivery a bit expensive though.
Service was first class as one of the doors arrived with incorrect glass and replaced and delivered within a few days.
Excellent service and very good quality doors would recommend this company to anyone
Thank you for your first quality service
Poor, still not too receive doors a month on
even though i followed all the laying flat guidelines the door was warped. Also one side of the glass pane trim clearly hadn't been nailed in so I had to drill and nail it myself; finally several of the glass pane trim nails / staples had not been filled and have cracked the wood in about 10 instances so have had to fill all of those. I'd send it back if it were not for the cost of getting my builder to fit a replacement.
we bought 7 doors last month and the quality for the price was great from the ordering through to the delivery was first class. The packaging protection o n each door was very substantial and did the job of protecting the wood. Unfortunately we had to send 3 doors back as i had measured wrongly, and this was not an issue for them to arrange to uplift.
I am a very happy customer of Moda Doors and would recommend them to others
david wyllie kinross 9/1/21
Great doors and service
The best door company out there!Fantastic customer service and speedy delivery.Lovely product.
The worst experience I had first i got sold the wrong door locks also one of the door hindges was missing then I went to return the door locks as they were the wrong one instead of a refund which they said went back onto my card they took more money from my bank account
All they keep saying sorry its our fault still waiting for a refund which has been over 1mth
I can't comment on how the doors look when they are up as not ready to hang yet but they look lovely in the box. Delivery was on time and the doors were a good price.
Quick and simple from start to finish
Superb service. Quality doors arrived exactly when said. Would recommend great communication from start to finish
MODA Doors 5 star review on 1st January 2021 MODA Doors 5 star review on 1st January 2021
Sadly despite checking packaging when joiner finally arrived to fit they were very damaged and we were out of 48 hours to claim replacement.
Absolutely devastated £450 door wrecked
Very happy with the doors, received them within five days, Delivery man very pleasant
Delivered on time good quality doors very pleased
Very helpful and communicative. Ordered 12 doors - good price no problems pleasure to deal with.
Great product
Excellent quality and service, already had 6 prefinished doors but required a smaller door for the downstairs cloakroom, therefore new what to expect
Very happy with my new door ....thanks!
Very well made doors and handles. They have transformed our new loft extension from great to gorgeous!
MODA Doors is rated 3.97 based on 1,000 reviews