MODA Doors Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend MODA Doors

About MODA Doors: MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

How would you rate MODA Doors ?

"I can't fault my dealings with MODA Doors to date. Full range and availability of doors. Competitive pricing. Delivery within 3 days. Good customer service. What is not to like. Would use again over more local, national players."
"Outstanding product and delivery service. Customer service is the best with constant communications. Will definitely recommend in future."
"Placed my order on Tuesday , got a call Thursday to tell me it would be delivered Friday. Got a txt message Friday morning, telling me the driver would be here around 12.30. At 12.30 ON THE DOT my doorbell rang and there was the delivery driver who had left Yorkshire at 4am that day and yet was so precise about what time he would be here in Essex. Never had such amazing service before. Door is fabulous and can’t recommend highly enough"
"Yes, I received a message to say that the door I ordered had been dispatched, still no sign of it, today being 16th July, hopefully here tomorrow."
"very happy with door, ordering another!"
"First class service. Having been let down by another supplier I telephoned to check stock of the door I wanted. The young man took the trouble to go down to warehouse to confirm availability and I ordered immediately. It arrived quickly with full communication so I knew exact time of delivery. Door is excellent at a very fair price."
"Excellent quality"
"Good quality door at a good price, perfect delivery... No problems. Will use again."
"Just excellent Door arrived in a few days Communication was really good Thank you Callum Door not hung as yet but looks quality Again thank you"
"Bought this style of door from MODA previously and was very impressed without prices and delivery. Would recommend."
"I'm very happy with the doors that I ordered and the service/delivery I would recommend Mods doors to family and friends."
"Customer service excellent. Information about delivery was complete and accurate and the product was of excellent quality."
"Delivery service was good, driver rang to say when he was about to arrive. Very helpful on the phone when having to reorder a door. However your returns process is abysmal. Filled in online form to then have to confirm via email I wanted to return the item. Several phone calls later checking on when item would be collected resulted in learning that actually nothing had been arranged all along and would we agree to a courier cost different to stated online. This then increased in price on further correspondence as first quote was incorrect. After a month I have given up but then I suppose that’s the idea. Couldn’t fault ordering service otherwise I would give 1 star, just make sure you order correctly first time. Still left with a fire door if anyone wants one?"
"Doors very well packed, good quality and excellent service from ordering to delivery"
"I am very happy with my doors they look very good now they have been fitted ."
"Good service, arrived promptly. Helpful delivery driver. Doors look Great."
"Very satisfied with the door and MODA support provided"
"Fast easily arranged delivery with courier. Competitive price."
"This is the worse purchasing experience I have ever had by a long way. Moda Doors refused initially to refund the price of a very warped door. One of its employees sent e-mails which were rude. No-one apologised for the fact that this door was badly warped or that another door was slightly warped as well. I am grateful for the support of my credit card company."
"Excellent !! the doors arrived on date and the customer service is fantastic , i accidentally ordered one of my doors wrong size i phoned lady on phone was brilliant getting it sorted out for me . The doors look fantastic i highly recommend this company ."
MODA Doors is rated 4.17 based on 311 reviews