MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Very good product, solid and beautiful oak veneer. Measurements were spot on.
Delivery wasn’t 3-5 days, we had to chase it but overall happy with door
I ordered 9 doors from MODA which arrived promptly and have proved to be excellent. One had a manufacturing fault where the veneer was separating slightly on one panel. Callum at MODA promptly contacted the manufacturers and a replacement was arranged without hesitation or transport charge. Given the problem the service could not have been quicker. I would certainly use MODA again not least because their price was considerably cheaper than more local suppliers.
Beautiful doors the finishing touch to my flat renovation, just about to linseed them, to good looking to paint ! :-)
Fantastic service everything was done on time delivery on time doors in excellent condition very happy with the purchase and service
Great service and the price elsewhere was nowhere near Moda doors, keep up the good work, Thankyou
I originally purchased 2 fire doors with handles and hinges etc and was so pleased with the service that I then purchased a further 3 fire doors and 2 internal doors with all the extras. Then finally a front door too! Moda offer the great prices of a massive company but give you the personal service you would not then expect. I received personal phone calls to let me know of potential issues, the delivery information is second to none. and if you make any mistakes or want to change something just call them and you will actually speak to someone directly who will happily help you. To sum up, THIS is the kind of company you WANT to deal with. 5 stars, 100% happy!
A very good quality door, att a very good price,delivery very good. I am well happy 10 out of 10.
Excellent quality door with quick delivery
This is the second time we’ve ordered from Moda Doors and have been served efficiently and professionally by Callum, he went above and beyond to help us out for one of our customers and we can’t thank him enough. The deanta products we ordered were delivered in good order.
High end classy door, fast delivery & excellent value for money. Highly recommend.
MODA Doors 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Really good quality at a good price
Good solid built. Unfortunately, the beading in in the panes have been nailed in very firmly that some of them broke just trying to remove them!

That's one big room for improvement otherwise the door is good. They could have been packed separately for the customer to fix them themselves.
Great service and prompt delivery and was kept informed regarding delivery.
The doors were exactly what I was requiring to complete my work.
Both doors were well packaged and the delivery driver was very courteous and carried them from his vehicle to my garage. Would highly recommend Moda.
Arrived when promised. The Door was very well packaged and totally undamaged and
was very good quality.
Great fast service, delivery was quick after order and very efficient. My doors came with slight damage during delivery which after a quick call I was offered replacements or some discount which was sufficient and dealt with swiftly. I would order from them again. Great customer service. Thanks
Good strong door delivered on time
Brilliant value for money, very happy with the doors.
Beautiful door
Hadn't read other reviews when I placed my order but found moda doors to be quick, efficient and helpful I contacted customer services 5 days after order placed and they replied quickly and door arrived two days later. Delivery was exactly as promised. Really pleased with new door, looks great.
Still waiting.........Your delivery company LPD failed to deliver on given date. We have had to contact them ....again...to secure another time. Hopefully we can give a review of actual door sometime soon.
MODA Doors is rated 4.01 based on 1,055 reviews