MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
I love our doors. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
Great service, fast & totally happy with the doors. Thanks
I was called “smug” by their ‘sales managers’ Calum when I complained (1) no email order confirmation therefore (2) I not aware a £900 delivery of 7 doors had been split in two meaning 2 days off work and (3) when I had called to query and was promised a call back that day but no-one did. I was told they ‘could’ apologise and when I pointed out that was not the same as simply saying sorry I was called ‘smug’. I responded I was not smug but was ‘very unhappy’. The doors are not well finished and I would only recommend you avoid this company.
Very happy with delivery and quality of the door. Great service.
The door is lovely and is a perfect fit. Some very minor flaws in the veneer which are barely visible. Overall we are very pleased with the product and service.
I am extremely happy with the quality of the doors and door furniture I purchased from Moda doors. The customer service provided by Callum has been exceptional and the price paid, superb. Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing more in the New Year.
The doors arrived on time, great quality, I'm so happy with them
Awesome doors, speedy delivery! Huge difference to our project bungalow!
Easy to order website, good price, not very good communication for delivery.
Love the doors, excellent service and impressed with delivery team as well
Excellent quality doors and the customer service was very good.
Very pleased with prompt service and quality of the doors.
The delivery service was very good but the door we ordered has started to delaminate down both sides of the door so we are disappointed in the product and it cost £370!
I placed our order for the Tigris Door on Friday and I received an email to say order accepted but I have had no email or contact about delivery since then, I have then emailed yourselves last night but I still have no no contact to advise the situation with my order please can someone get back to me urgently as I need to know what’s happening ASAP
Beautiful doors. Quick delivery. Excellent service.
Give us a chance we haven't even received it yet 🤔
Very poor communication and very unhelpful team. Do not expect any help at all from start to finish
Really pleased with doors and service
Product was great delivery time was terrible paid £35 for delivery as it says 3/5 working days waited 8 working days did put me off buying again , with no response from them at all
I found MODA doors absolutely great! The door looks amazing!! I even rang them, just to check something. The chap I spoke to was very helpful. Overall great product great service 👍🏼
MODA Doors is rated 4.08 based on 568 reviews