MODA Doors Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend MODA Doors

About MODA Doors: MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

How would you rate MODA Doors?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Generally good service. I would just send a confirmation email out as soon as order placed. Otherwise fine."
Amanda Ingham
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service from the moment i placed the order. I was kept well informed of where my order was and the delivery driver himself couldn't have been more helpful. I would highly recommend Moda doors and will definitely use them again."
Alex Grassam
Verified Buyer
"Doors were delivered within one week of order being placed and as per request I received a call one hour before doors arrived."
"Price reasonable taking account of free deliivery"
David Cole
Verified Buyer
"the right door delivered on time at a good price"
"The door is excellent quality, which was commented on by the joiner who fitted it. It looks great! Delivery was quick. I would definitely order from MODA again."
David Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Good communication and delivery and predicted. Will order from them again"
Jennifer Ann Hargreaves
Verified Reviewer
"I had my new front door fitted just before I moved in May 2017. 9 months later the veneer has started to warp and come away from the main skeleton of the door despite receiving 2 coats of good yacht varnish two months ago."
"The quality of the door is amazing! The delivery process was fab and didn’t have to pay to return the product either, which was a bonus when buying online!"
"Purchased my doors from Moda great customer service and excellent doors and price."
Tina Barjaj
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my doors on a Tuesday and they were with me on Thursday. Also they’re very helpful with any info I required about the doors"
"Easy to use website, prompt & efficient delivery service and notification. Door looks exactly as we wanted. Would happily recommend."
"First they delivered wrong door, then subsequently two damaged doors. Finally I had to wait 20 days for my refund. Poor experience."
Pauline Robson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful on the phone. Efficient speedy delivery. Kept informed all through the order process. Couldn't fault you excellent service. Thank you."
"Very disappointed with service from start to finish. Despite website stating a 3-5day delivery I had to wait 2 weeks. Nil explanation given by staff on contacting them . When door finally arrived at was the wrong size and colour. Very disappointment with this company. Would not use again. Wish I had read all the negative reviews prior to ordering as THEY ARE CORRECT."
Mark Pantling
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery nice door will use again excellent service. Thanks Mark"
David Clifton
Verified Buyer
"Called, ordered doors, delivered on time, very good service, happy. Will be back. Many Thanks. David Clifton"
Jason Ellis
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully designed 9 light stable door. As with most veneered hardwood doors, the veneer could do with being thicker and underneath the packaging there were a couple of knocks and dents which were lost on the trimming. Once finished though, it looks fab."
Mark Bertram
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery, Quality door."
"Great price, fast delivery, can't fault it."
MODA Doors is rated 4.17 based on 272 reviews