MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Paul Chapman
MODA Doors 5 star review on 2nd November 2018
salvador exposito
More Photos & Videos
There communication is very very poor but when we did receive our doors the quality was excellent. I would be reluctant to use them again due to the very poor customer service
Waited extra week for delivery,then called twice and after that delivered my order
Doors came on time , so no problems there . Joints coming apart and veneer poorly finished and damaged on joint (manufacturing fault)can’t be bothered to send them Back as just hassle and needed to hang them to get the job finished .
Brilliant customer service good delivery the doors from x l joinery I suppose not bad for money but I am traditional joiner and would never use veneer outside but needs protecting well some joints opening up my stable door looks the part didn’t pay a lot so expect dowelled joints the frame good
Not received doors yet
We ordered our doors from LPD doors in Leeds and they made a complete mess of it. Sent only one of a pair. I kept phoning, sent pics etc. Never heard. Tried all week. Lost my builders, job stalled. I was having kittens thinking I'd been stiffed (they were expensive!) Had to contact Moda direct. They sorted it pronto and sent the doors. Still waiting for the handle set. PS nice doors.
Door delivery was fine the hinges I ordered with the door still haven’t arrived. I called Moda and they weren’t that interested..!
Not sure how I am going to hang the doir without them?
Doors are pretty good but one has a slight twist in it which makes it not sit flush with the other door.
Nice door but it is the wrong colour. Helpful when i got in touch and willing too swap the door for me but it was already up by the time i got home from holiday.
Reasonable lead time. Need to tighten up to be specific on delivery date. Also on their supplier’s precise definition of the oak type they supply.
My purchase was was very quick let made on line and confirmation of order received by return but then didn’t get confirmation of delivery for 5 days then confirmed dispatched on the 11th June but still haven’t received my door !!!
Slight delivery confusion but doors delivered and hung.
Chipboard with very very thin layer of Oak veneer. The carpenter had a nightmare because it needed trimming. They are ok if they fit the hole, if they don't your in trouble.
I have to call them because the courier didn't send me any information about the delivery. After the call the delivery was arranged quickly and no problems so far.
These doors were dilivered although the driver bumped one of the doors off our hallway radiator on the way in. putting a dent in the botton along the edge. Also there is not enough oak at the top or bottom of the door so even after shortening the door by a quarter of an inch you are in to chipboard. Also the veneer is really thin and iron on edging strips around the window areas not applied correctly. other than that fine
The doors themselves are great but delivery was delayed and painful
Nice chunky doors but rough finishing to glazing bars
Door arrived when predicted. Good solid construction however requires two people to manoeuvre as very heavy. Nice stylish appearance but veneer on external face was quite coarse so grain raised when painted with water based primer (three times!) - might be better with oil based of you can get it. Also some cracks present large enough to require filling prior to final coats. Have painted and sanded it five times now but still looks grainy. Glass is bedded in silicon or similar which you can't paint over so tricky to get a nice clean finish around glass - you end up having to leave the silicon bead of 2-3mm showing.
Very nice quality door - however it wasn’t the one that I ordered which although is still displayed on the website apparently is no longer available
Delivery service was good, driver rang to say when he was about to arrive. Very helpful on the phone when having to reorder a door. However your returns process is abysmal. Filled in online form to then have to confirm via email I wanted to return the item. Several phone calls later checking on when item would be collected resulted in learning that actually nothing had been arranged all along and would we agree to a courier cost different to stated online. This then increased in price on further correspondence as first quote was incorrect. After a month I have given up but then I suppose that’s the idea. Couldn’t fault ordering service otherwise I would give 1 star, just make sure you order correctly first time. Still left with a fire door if anyone wants one?
MODA Doors is rated 3.91 based on 763 reviews