MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Order placed on 25th with a 3-5 day delivery slot. It is now 8 days later and no door has arrived. The contact phone number is not answering and an email has gone unanswered by Moda. Contacting bank to see if they can help.
Got delivery of new doors today and all fitted and look fantastic. Found the door I wanted at the best price.
Paid extra for next day delivery. I did this as I had tradesmen booked in and so needed the door urgently. The door took nearly a week to arrive.... These things happen, but, MODA have totally ignored numerous requests to refund the Next Day Delivery Fee. No reply, no nothing. I know the email address I’m using is correct as it is the same one they ‘did’ reply to when I was chasing the delivery. The test of great Customer Service is how you react when things go wrong. They failed completely...!
Horrendous service, cancelled delivery without discussion then when contacted numerous times after reorder no response at all. As a customer that would have continued to make large orders I’m disgusted with the service 👎🏼
Doors I bought came damaged and not the best quality. MDF in the solid door (as described) was not glued in the bottom so it was making the noise. Doors were described as 40mm solid door. But came 35mm and with hollows. Not really happy with the purchase I paid more than every else online for them doors thinking pay more for quality but really not worth it.
Yes, I received a message to say that the door I ordered had been dispatched, still no sign of it, today being 16th July, hopefully here tomorrow.
I had my new front door fitted just before I moved in May 2017. 9 months later the veneer has started to warp and come away from the main skeleton of the door despite receiving 2 coats of good yacht varnish two months ago.
Door was promised within 3-5 days. After 5 days rang to find out that the door had not been made. Apologies were given and I was told that the transport company would contact me the following day. This happened but they could only tell me which day it would be delivered no idea of time of day. This has caused me a lot of inconvienience and wasted a considerable amount of my time.Whilst apolgies were given no offer of any compensation/discount on price mentioned. I am not happy with the service provided and as yet to recieve the door.
Dateline 6th October, doors were ordered online on the 20th September ( payment taken at this point), 16 days later I have no doors . The direct line telephone is never answered , and I get by email are failed deadlines. Extremely frustrating as I have tenants ready to move in when the doors are installed, very poor in every way apart from the quick acceptance of the funds. Bill davie.
Doors were ordered on the 20th. Of September and still have not arrived . As a result I have lost out on ren. Very poor communication.
Worse company ever take your money and don't answer any emails or the phone. Delivery made but did not say they where delivering but I was informed they will contact you for date and time this did not happen. So rearranged had day off work and guess what no delivery no one answers phone got through delivery company and driver states he delivered and posted card through letter box lies lies lies no card no doors phone again if I receive my doors I will be surprised let's see company very disorganised.
Not possible to give less than 1 star but would if I could. Placed an order online for a door listed as in stock and delivered in 3-5 days, all good so far. Received a call the next day to say it was unavailable, mildly annoying but perhaps understandable if it wasn't accompanied by the arrogance and damn right rudeness of the guy who called. No apology given at all, no offer of an alternative, I had to ask about a refund he did not come forward with that information. I questioned why it was listed as in stock and available for 3-5 door delivery and why the order had been allowed to go through if there was no stock available. Again faced with blank indifference, no apology and a definite tone or sarcasm in his voice. I asked whether there was a similar door and was told there was but there was a £50 (or there about) price difference. I asked whether it might be possible to bring the second door down to the original price I paid considering the inconvenience and error on their part and got a blank no. When I asked whether there might be someone more senior I could talk to about that he said thats me theres no one else to talk to. I asked his name and position and he said he was Adam Thompson the CEO of the company. I questioned this and asked if he was the owner of the company and he said yes. If this is indeed the case then I have serious concerns about the direction Mr Thompson is taking his company and the level of customer service he is setting for his staff. Call me cynical, but I somehow doubt he was who he says he was. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
We found ordering from Moda both easy and straightforward. Furthermore when told which day it would arrive it was ever so simple to rearrange. Very happy with the door quality, would happily buy from MODA again.
Speedy delivery and the doors see fantastic. Over the moon!!
Door came very quickly and is all good with no damage. Would definitely use again
MODA Doors is rated 4.07 based on 555 reviews