MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Order placed on 25th with a 3-5 day delivery slot. It is now 8 days later and no door has arrived. The contact phone number is not answering and an email has gone unanswered by Moda. Contacting bank to see if they can help.
Not yet received the order.
Got delivery of new doors today and all fitted and look fantastic. Found the door I wanted at the best price.
Delivery in three parts, still don't have all the parts. Slow communication. Second delivery arrived already open and we were told if we check the contents they can't return it?? This is issue with one of their delivery/suppy companies (of which there are two) The doors are good quality at least but the driver wouldn't help get them in the hall so all in all not great in our experience considering we paid a premium.
What can I say they are asking me to review an order they haven’t even fully completed. I’ve now waited a month for the initial part of the order and due to some mistake I’ve only received one of two doors and I’ve now got to wait another month.

I’m understanding of the Corona virus having slowed things down but my understanding is running out.

When I explained this all I got was basically a “sorry but meh we don’t care”
Speed delivery. Poor customer service. Made to feel like a nuisance trying to get a damaged door & another poor quality door replaced when this should have been done without issue. Would not use this company again.
Took my money, did not have the item, still waiting for my money, no reply to emails!!
If like us, you ordered from Moda, they took your money, and you got no doors, we took advice from the Martin Lewis Show. We had paid by Visa Debit and thought it would be difficult to get our money back. However we contacted our bank requested a ‘Charge Back’. Got our money refunded by the bank the same day. The bank then claim it from the company. For those if you out of pocket, I advise you try it.
Can I please ask the people who have given a review how they managed to contact Moda. I have tried for five weeks, with no joy, by leaving voicemails and emails. Just wondering how people got through to them. Thank you.
Very poor communication got the door three weeks later 😡
Slow to resolve a delivery issue caused by supplier. Needed constant reminders by email and chat, after three weeks I emailed stating the products were waiting to be collected for a full refund and that I was contacting the CC company - the agreed partial refund was issued in 24h.
No doors no refund no response
DO NOT USE! THEY DON'T REFUND CUSTOMERS! CUSTOMER SERVICE NEVER REPLIES TO YOUR EMAIL, IF YOU CALL THEM NOBODY ANSWER!
We order two doors with a delivery date of 3-5 days, they ended up taking nearly two months to arrive.
First order was 2 weeks late, then it arrived damaged, then the replacement was damaged, they denied responsibility and their courier lied, not interested in helping customers at all. All In all, a very stressful experience
Im awaiting a call for my refund and for the collection of the doors I ordered. My own initial fault of ordering the solid wood doors instead of the solid wood doors with glass panes in, however to charge me £51 delivery for near Inverness which is clearly mainland Britain and then charging me £56 to collect the incorrect doors which you'll take out of my refund whenever I receive it then expecting me to make a completely NEW order and pay ANOTHER £51 delivery charge instead of just bringing the correct doors with your courier when you collect the wrong doors is just disgusting. I'll never recommend that kind of service to anyone
Doors are pretty good but one has a slight twist in it which makes it not sit flush with the other door.
Ordered the door 10am on the Monday, there websites says 3 to 5 working days delivery they count the Monday as it was ordered before 11 am it actually wasn’t delivered until the following Wednesday meaning it was 8 working days until it was delivered.... not great.
Very nice doors. Used these before. Usually a great service. One of the doors i ordered took about 3 months to arrive. Another bi fold door was missing fitiings. No response to emails.... very poor service.
Marks on the doors. Accidentally ordered one too small aswell so wanted to swap which I thought would of been simple. When I got in contact I found out that id have to pay another payment for delivery of new door plus £50 to return the other one. Nearly the price of another door with all the charges.
MODA Doors is rated 3.92 based on 862 reviews