MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
excellent service and delivery. excellent doors
Great service. Doors (11 x interior oak veneer) all arrived within a few days, well packed and all in perfect condition. Recommended
Really pleased with the doors. Not fitted yet but don't for see any problems as we have already had these doors fitted downstairs. Very good service received, quick response to email. would use this company again.
An excellent service every time i have used them, email or phone response is all ways helpful
Still waiting on my delivery
Second time we have used Moda doors. Fantastic service, staff so helpful and efficient. Our doors were Delivered within the week. Thank you so much.
Good quality door well made Good delivery time very pleased thanks will use you again when I need a door
Ordered wrong size door by mistake, but wouldn’t allow me to return it because it was outside a 14 day period. Didn’t know it was wrong until joiner came to fit it, which was why i was late requesting the return.
Very impressed with the doors that we purchased. The quality is amazing and they look stunning-solid and contemporary. I had a pleasant experience with Moda doors, despite negative reviews. I would recommend and use again, as they have quality products at competitive prices. Doors simply look amazing, thank you.
I ordered the doors online and even spoke to a sales person who was very helpful before I placed order. We love our doors and will be ordering from them again.
Purchased 11 LPD carini doors in 3 different sizes, some of the doors are a totally different colour and not fit for purpose. I’m now been told by LPD that this is normal. See the pics and make your own mind up. Avoid at all costs
Great customer service, definitely recommend
The doors I bought were very good but I had some glazed and some six panel doors. The six panel doors had an uneven margin between the edge of the door framing to the edge of the moulded edge of the panel which did show when looked at close up, which was a little disappointing
Great door
Arrived on time and at a good price. Overall the doors were OK joints could have been a little neater but with a little rubbing it was fine.
MODA Doors 4 star review on 13th August 2021 MODA Doors 4 star review on 13th August 2021 MODA Doors 4 star review on 13th August 2021
Excellent communication and service, delivered on time by a friendly driver
Items are competitively priced, cheapest I could find online. Items from XL Joinery was dispatched and delivered quickly and efficiently however I received no correspondence for my items from Deanta. This was quickly rectified after an email to moda doors. Overall happy with my experience and would recommend Moda doors to friends and family.
Kept well informed, regarding delivery. Because of my age the delivery driver went the extra mile and made sure the product was safely in my property. Would recommend to my friends and family.
Excellent service across the board ! From answering my questions to great delivery communication ! Ordered my doors on a Tuesday and they were delivered Friday ! We have just had them fitted and they look fantastic ! I would highly recommend mods doors !
MODA Doors 5 star review on 8th August 2021
Highly recommend this company, doors arrived in perfect condition. Delivered promptly and driver was very helpful and informative
MODA Doors is rated 4.03 based on 1,142 reviews