medino Reviews

Arkadiusz Pyc
medino 5 star review on 13th June 2020
medino 5 star review on 11th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Great products, lots of choice. Was told it would be next day delivery, but it wasn't which wasn't good because I'd ordered heat pads for a bad back & needed them urgently
Hi Allison,

Thanks for leaving your review, we really appreciate the feedback. I'm very sorry to hear your order was delayed.

We've been told that Royal Mail is experiencing extremely high volumes of packages and staff shortages at the moment which has created major delays in some areas across the network.

Unfortunately, this situation changes daily making it hard to predict, so I can only apologise.

Drew at medino
Goods arrived ok , happy with what I received
Hi there,

Thanks for your review and I'm glad you're happy with our service. If there's anything else we can do to help bring you from a 3-star to a 5-star review of us we'd really like to know! We rely on feedback to help deliver the best service possible so please email us at info@medino.com if you get a chance.

Many thanks,

Drew at medino
All went well until delivery, the item was distorted and did not look so good
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm really sorry to hear that your order arrived in such a condition. We are continually improving our packaging to prevent this but sometimes parcels can get excessively thrown around in transit.

It would be great if you could send us an email (info@medino.com) and I will personally see what I can do to help rectify this.

In the meantime, I've passed your comments on to our warehouse team to make sure that this can't happen again.

Many thanks,

Drew
Good price and good delivery.
However I wanted to order 6 Deodorants as I have in the past but now we are limited to 2 cans and you refer to a post Office rule. Is there some way an alternative shipping method can be used.
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your feedback. Because of restrictions with Royal Mail we can currently only send two aerosols per parcel. We are evaluating different solutions to get around this problem and hopefully in a not too far away future we will be able to lift this restriction.

Kind regards
Christian, MD
many thanks for my order, no trouble with that part...but packaging was completely demolished from the post - it seems at some point on its journey, the post office took control, it actually arrived inside a clear plastic bag, with an apology note from the post office! I'm not sure who is to blame? But I shall be ordering with you again, hoping the packaging isnt prey to wrecking!
Hi,

We are terribly sorry that your order arrived in this state. We will speak to royal mail and will also investigate our own side of this to see how we can potentially improve our deliveries to avoid similar incidents in the future.
Regarding Royal mail's treatment of the package, our aim is to within a couple of months also offer a selection of couriers so our customers are able to choose the one they prefer.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Customer service will be in touch to check if any of the products need to be replaced.

Kind regards
Christian, MD
I had email an email informing me my order was on the way however My order wasn’t delivered. However I received an email immediately when I sent an email informing you the delivery hadn’t been received. I am awaiting a refund.

Vera Glover