medino Reviews

Arkadiusz Pyc
medino 5 star review on 13th June 2020
medino 5 star review on 11th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Rigid and unhelpful customer service Totally refused to refund Masks that were obviously unopened in a sealed packet . Initially stated that they couldn't return medical items even though these were marked NON medical . Needs to be clearer information on the website Would no longer order from them
Hi Vivien,

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with our service.

Because we operate as a pharmacy, we have to stick to strict health and safety regulations.

As a result, unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) once they leave the regulated supply chain.

I understand your frustration, and again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Drew at medino
Ordered items online after filling in brief questionnaire. . They took my money . Then asked me some questions ie has your GP referred you for any medication. . . ..errrr. GPs are shut love! . . .you can buy these products over the counter. . .I can also read labels! . . .told them to refund my money. . Said they would then two days later took it out of my account. . . Hello! . . Isn't that theft? . . Already told them I would go down the road and but from chemist yet they still take money off me
. .Not being funny but this company should not take someone's money without intending to send the goods . . Also when they said would refund , two days later take it out of my account!!!! . . Personally I would not recommend and would avoid . . Will now contact trading standards.
Hi David,

I'm sorry that you feel this way about our service.

As an NHS registered pharmacy we have a duty to make sure that all medication orders deemed suitable for the customer.

To make an informed decision and to maintain the safety of our customers, our pharmacists will approve or disapprove medication based on the answers to the form that needs to be filled out for certain products.

As you asked for a refund before our pharmacist could assess the answers you provided we processed this immediately for you.

Giulia
Superintendent Pharmacist at medino
Every thing went well with no problems. Excellent service.
Hi there,

Thanks for your review and I'm glad you're happy with our service. Hopefully, you don't really feel like we deserve 1-star (if so, we'd really appreciate if you could update your review!), otherwise, please let us know how we can improve. We rely on feedback to help deliver the best service possible so please email us at info@medino.com if you get a chance. Many thanks, Drew at medino
Very poor quality and service.
Hi Jaswinder,

I'm really sorry to hear that. I can see that you've had some help from one of the team here regarding your order.

Unfortunately due to the excess demand across the UK, some couriers are struggling to keep up. I can see that the Royal Mail tracking says delivered but I apologise that this never arrived for you.

We've started an investigation with Royal Mail and your full refund should be with you now.

Items didn’t show up
Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear this. I can see that your parcel was delivered on the 16th according to tracking but unfortunately I can only assume that this was an error and it got lost in the courier's network.

Due to the current situation, some couriers are struggling to keep up with demand so I'm very sorry that your order was caught up in this.

I can see that a full refund was made but I apologise for the inconvenience.

Drew at medino
Absolute rubbish. Small pad, no heat.. absolutely no effect on the pain at all
Hi there,

I'm really sorry that you're not satisfied with this product. If you have any that are unopened and unused you can send them back to us for a full refund.

Here's a handy link for full instructions: https://www.medino.com/returns

Many thanks,

Drew at medino
The company that you use to send the medicine, DX Delivery is absolutely diabolical. The Medino company does not answer the phone even when we call them in the given time that they are open. This is a terrible service and I hope that the company will rectify this in a matter of time. Aga8n, I do not recommend this service to anyone, and the DX Delivery is absolutely nauseating.
Hi,

I'm very sorry you had a bad experience with one of our couriers. We try to keep as many courier options as possible on hand for our customers to make it a choice rather than us forcing a courier on a customer.

But we always appreciate feedback on the couriers we use, it makes it easier for us to see if the level of service we get from them is in line with what we want for our company.

I also apologise for us not being able to answer the phone when you rang us. We do have a full time customer service team, but with the increased demand lately it may have been that we have sometimes fallen short.
We always try the best we can to provide the best possible service for our customers, and if you email in to info@medino.com we will definitely try to help with your order in any way we can.

Again apologies for the inconvenience,
Henrik at medino
I have nothing to review as my order has still not turned up that is by 13th July
Hi Neil,

I am really sorry that you still haven't received your order.

Someone from customer service will look into this and will be in touch with you soon.

I really apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused.

Giulia
Medino.com Pharmacy
I have never received my order and contacting medino is complicated. No reply yet from Medino!
Hi Brigitte,

I am very sorry you have not received your order yet. Our customer support currently only work on weekdays. We will review this solution and see if we can find a better way to help people who need quicker help over the weekends.
I spoke to our customer support and as I understood they have contacted you yesterday (Monday) and I hope we are able to help you with this issue.

Have a good day,
Henrik at medino.com
Would not recommend this company order never arrived, when I contacted them was advised they would resend, this never arrived either, got full refund and item ordered from another company and delivered within a week
Hi Doreen,

We are very sorry this happened to you.
We use royal mail to deliver the packages and we are trying to find out from them what might have happened to your parcels. But as we are yet to receive any explanation from them, we thought it best to refund your order.

Again we are sorry for the inconvenience, and happy to hear you managed to get your products by other means.

Have a good day,
/Henrik at medino.com
Ordered on Sunday was told my products were dispatched hours later and would be with me in 1-2 days. I’m still waiting 6 days later... very disappointed!!
Hi,

Sorry to hear that the products have not arrived as expected. Customer service will be in touch shortly to help resolve this.

Christian, MD
I didnt even get my order delivered. I want my money back.
Hi Nyle,

We are terribly sorry about this. Customer service will be in touch shortly to resolve this issue.

bought a Sukin Oil Balancing Shampoo order number REYKPD
the production date was last year this month and the bottle was opened
Hi Mike,

We are really sorry that your bottle has leaked in the delivery. We normally tape down this type of products but we must have missed it this time. Our customer service team will be in touch shortly to resolve this issue.

medino is rated 4.95 based on 4,447 reviews