medino Reviews

of reviewers recommend medino
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of medino.

Read medino Reviews

About medino:

The pharmacy in your phone! Fast delivery, good value and free shipping over £15.

info@medino.com

Unit C19, 10 Prestons road

Got a Question?

Can men use this cream ?
Asked by Bernard Kane (4 hours ago)
Hi are there any reviews for the lady prelox tablets ? Thanks
Asked by Lorraine McQueen (2 weeks ago)
I was hoping for beetroot extract product reviews, but the only thing everyone is commenting about is the service. Where can I find product reviews?
Asked by Davina Bullimore (2 weeks ago)
Hi. Just opened my order from 6/7 - QEJ453. Probiotics for women. Have you changed the packaging? They arrived in a glass container. Have I ordered the correct ones, that I have ordered numerous times before.
Asked by S Tobin (1 month ago)
Hi there! Can you please send us an email at info@medino.com with a photo of the product you received attached? We will then be able to confirm if whether this is the correct product. Best, Laura at Medino.
Answered by Medino (1 month ago)
How do I order
Asked by John White (1 month ago)
Hi John, thanks for your question! You can browse products on our website www.medino.com and place an order and pay there. Please send us an email at info@medino.com if you have any further questions. Best, Laura at Medino.
Answered by Medino (1 month ago)
Just placed my first order with you but not had a confirmation email
Asked by Joan Church (1 month ago)
Hi Joan, thanks for your question! There's no order under your email address. Can you pop us an email at info@medino.com with your postcode and content of your order placed. - Thanks Anjuli at medino. :)
Answered by (1 month ago)
Why are the reviews about the company and not the products?
Asked by Sheryl (2 months ago)
Hi Sheryl, just send us an email with your Order ID and the product you would like to review and we can send you a link. On reviews, we have reviews for products and the company! Send us your details to info@medino.com and someone will reach out to you. Best, Anjuli at medino.
Answered by (2 months ago)
can hydromol cream be used on the scalp
Asked by ann (2 months ago)
Hi Ann, this product is mainly used for the skin. However, please contact our pharmacy team at pharmacy@medino.com or give them a call on 02037699164 to seek further advice on this. Best, Anjuli at medino.
Answered by (2 months ago)
How do I contact your pharmacy team?
Asked by Gwen Grigo (2 months ago)
Hi Gwen you can contact them via email: pharmacy@medino.com or give them a call. 02037699164 Best, Anjuli at medino. :)
Answered by (2 months ago)
I was going to order 3 packets. It would have cost £15.84..... so if free delivery is advertised why is a £1.50 shipping added at the end . Illegal I say!
Asked by Paulinecrook@blueyonder.co.uk (3 months ago)
Hi, thanks for reaching out! Your order did qualify for free shipping and you weren't charged for this. If you have a look at the shipping section when you checkout, you just need to select the free shipping option if your order is over £15 GBP. Hope this is clear! Best, Anjuli at medino. :)
Answered by (3 months ago)
My wife has acne Roseacia she has really gritty eyes not blepharitis which eye drops would you recommend Also effecting skin inside nose can't see Dr Also shipping costs only have small phone
Asked by DAVID HUDSON (3 months ago)
Hi, thanks for reaching out. The best option would be to contact our pharmacist team who are better equipped to answer these questions for you. You can contact them at pharmacy@medino.com or you can give them a call 0203 769 9164. You can see our shipping costs via this link https://www.medino.com/shipping. All the best! Anjuli at medino. :)
Answered by (3 months ago)
How much do you hargeisa for shipping to the U.K?
Asked by Idena Toon (3 months ago)
Hi Idena, thanks for getting in touch. Our shipping costs can be found via this link https://www.medino.com/shipping. If you have any other questions, please feel free to send us an email - info@medino.com Thanks, Anjuli at medino.
Answered by (3 months ago)
Hi, I’m 65 years old and started taking your endo complex a few days ago. The main reason is that I have cellulite on my thigh and understand that taking a support adrenal glands will help. Am I on the right track? I don’t take any hormone medication. I’m on low doses of levothyroxine and venlafaxine I look forward to hearing from you Roya
Asked by Roya Alikani (3 months ago)
Hi Roya! Thanks for your question. The best option would be to get in touch with our pharmacy team at pharmacy@medino.com as they are better equipped to assist you with this. I hope this helps! Best, Anjuli at medino. :)
is it good for dogs
Asked by Alan b Lewis (4 months ago)
Hi Alan, Thanks for your Question. I'm not too sure what product you're referring to. Please do send us an email at info@medino.com if there are any other questions you may have. Thanks! Anjuli at medino.
Answered by (3 months ago)
What is my reference number for my order arriving today?
Asked by Eva Stevens (4 months ago)
Hi Eva, what's your postcode and we can locate your order details for you?
Answered by Anjuli (4 months ago)
Are these tablets any good for epilepsy?
Asked by Katherine (5 months ago)
Hi Katherine! Which product are you referring to? Happy to help
Answered by (4 months ago)
I have started to gain weight why
Asked by Tony LITTLER (5 months ago)
Dose epimax ointment stops itching
Asked by Michael Henley (6 months ago)
Im taking one capsule a week what can I gain by it thank you
Asked by Brian Milner (6 months ago)
What is devil's claw good for
Asked by Trevor Chitty (7 months ago)
Is this a UK company
Asked by Jean Skelly (7 months ago)
Hi Jean, Yes, we are a UK company. We're based out of London and ship to the whole of the UK. You can find out more about our company here: https://www.medino.com/company-details. I hope this answers your question. Drew at medino
Answered by Drew Stewart (7 months ago)
Fuming size of bottle and there was nothing in bottle it was empty wasted my money ripped off
Asked by Joan Howarth (9 months ago)
Hi Joan, I'm sorry to hear this has been your experience. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer care team at info@medino.com so we can try to resolve this issue for you. Ingelise at medino
Answered by Ingelise (8 months ago)
is it safe to used my card
Asked by Jeff Mohoboob (9 months ago)
Hi Jeff, We have a few different payment options to choose from. For card payments, our payment service is powered by Stripe who are market-leading in providing safe payments across the internet. You can also use Google-Pay, Apple-Pay or Pay Pal if you prefer. Kind Regards, Ingelise at medino
Answered by Ingelise (9 months ago)
Are there any other colors
Asked by Jean phillips (10 months ago)
Hi Jean, I'm not too sure what product you are referring to. Please feel free to get in touch with us at info@medino.com and a member of the team will be happy to help. Kind Regards, Ingelise at medino
Answered by Ingelise (10 months ago)
hello are the products sls free sulphate, and pareben free? I need a product for over bleached v.damaged hair to leave in daily.. ty
Asked by chelle (10 months ago)
Hi Chelle, We do our very best to include as much information on the products page including ingredients. Here are a few products for you to look at: https://www.medino.com/product/klorane-mango-leave-in-cream-125ml https://www.medino.com/product/mane-n-tail-hair-strengthener-178ml https://www.medino.com/product/aussie-3-miracle-oil-smooth-lightweight-treatment-100ml Please get in touch if you are looking at a specific product and the team can look into this for you. Kind Regards, Ingelise at medino
Answered by Ingelise (10 months ago)
Does Medino deliver to the U.S.?
Asked by Gini Goldman (11 months ago)
Hi Gini, I'm sorry but we do not ship to locations outside of the UK. Apologies for the inconvenience. Ingelise at medino