medino Reviews

Arkadiusz Pyc
medino 5 star review on 13th June 2020
medino 5 star review on 11th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Said to spend 14£ to get next day delivery ended up getting it two days after. Not impressed
Hi there,

I’m really sorry that your parcel was delayed.

Despite the increased demand lately, we’re dispatching orders the same day, unfortunately, however, our couriers have been experiencing some minor delays on parts of their network.

Royal Mail has been trying their best to keep up with demand but some parcels have seen delays as of late due to the current situation.

I understand how frustrating this is so I can only apologise.

Drew at medino
Very very slow delivery. Took more than a week and one of the packaging was damaged in post
Hi Ajit,

I'm very sorry to hear your order was delayed and damaged upon arrival.

We've been told that Royal Mail is experiencing extremely high volumes of packages and staff shortages at the moment which has created major delays in some areas across the network.

Unfortunately, this situation changes daily making it hard to predict, so I can only apologise.

I'm also very sorry that there was damage to your parcel too. We're constantly trying to improve our packaging and if you can get in touch with us via email (info@medino.com), we'll get this sorted for you.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Drew at medino
Simple order delayed by making me jump through hoops! Very pedantic dispensers!whilst recognising the need for clarity and safety this was too much.would not use again!
Hi there,

I’m sorry that you feel this way about our service and I apologise for the inconvenience.

As an NHS registered pharmacy we have a duty to make sure that all medication orders are under the legal limits and are deemed suitable for the customer in line with the guidelines.

To make an informed decision and to maintain the safety of our customers, our pharmacists will approve or disapprove medication based on the answers to the form that needs to be filled out for certain products.

I appreciate having to answer these questions can be frustrating so I can only apologise.

Giulia
Superintendent Pharmacist at medino
Can't fault the product, but what rip off merchants!. 2 bars soap at £1.99. Minimum order value at £10. Thus 5 packs = £9.95 which is 5p short of the £10 requirement. Thus had to but extra pack to take total to £11.94. Amazon have the same con, free delivery on orders over £20, how many items are at £19.99?. For that 1p you have to pay a delivery charge. Both rip off merchants!.
Hi there, I’m sorry you feel this way about us at medino.

As a new online retailer, we want to lead the way in promoting environmentally sustainable delivery practices by reducing the total amount of small, single-item parcel deliveries in the UK with high carbon footprints.

Additionally, we offer free shipping on every order (whereas some companies will charge in excess of £20 for this), and to continue providing for our customers we also need to ensure every order we send out is viable for us as a business.

Therefore, we made the careful decision to implement a minimum order at checkout of just £10 whilst continuing to offer free and fast shipping as standard. We have just over 3000 health and beauty products to choose from which we're constantly adding to, so hopefully, we have what you need.

Many thanks,

Drew at medino
I'm still waiting for the balance of my order
Hi Elizabeth,

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience. I can see that your parcel was delivered on the 8th of April. If there's anything else I can help you with please get in touch via email: info@medino.com.

Many thanks,

Drew at medino
Item packing was completely crushed and damaged because they'd forced it into a postage container that was far too small.
Hi Gemma,

Thanks for the feedback. I am sorry about this experience. Whenever possible we try to pack items in boxes that ideally fit through the letter box so our customers don't need to pick up the parcel at a depot. We will investigate this further to avoid similar incidents in the future for this particular product.

Kind regards
Christian
Prompt delivery and tracking service but unfortunately the wrong product was delivered hence the 2 star rating. Very competitive pricing but no good if product ordered wasn’t sent.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate our customer's feedback and I am really sorry to hear that the wrong product was delivered. This is definitely not something we want to happen to our customers.

Our customer service will be in touch with you shortly to look into this further and solve the issue.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience

Giulia
This review is purely with regards to the packaging, as the product inside is a Christmas gift and hasn't been tried or used yet.
I had to go to the post office to take delivery as I wasn't in when they tried to deliver at my home.
On being handed the package the packaging was open and the bottle was about to fall out.
So very poorly packaged, think you should address that, as the product inside is in a bottle that could have cracked or broken if dropped.
Hi Alexandra,

I'm so sorry to hear you received your package in this state.
We are a new company and are always trying to learn from our mistakes. If you do have a picture of it, it would be very helpful to get a better idea of what went wrong, and how we can package this better next time. You can send it to info@medino.com. We would be very grateful.

Thank you for the feedback, and hope you are not too discouraged by this experience to use our services in the future.

/Henrik at medino.com