medino.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend medino.com

Tell us how medino.com made you happy

"Good price. Speedy delivery. Will use again."
"I have never received my order and contacting medino is complicated. No reply yet from Medino!"
"Very good service Quick Delivery Thankyou"
"Easy to use site. Fast delivery. Recommend"
"Thank you so much my order arrived in good time ."
"Excellent.service ."
"Fast efficient service very happy with my order. Would definitely recommend 😊"
"Great service and speedy delivery."
"I was looking for a particular shower gel on Amazon but was shocked at the price. I then searched Google and came across the Medino website. They had this shower gel and it was about a third of the price of the Amazon one AND free postage! I immediately ordered 2 and they arrived about 2 days later. I am already looking at more favourite items on Medino and they are all very reasonably priced so will order again soon."
"Arrived in excellent time. It's a present for Elsa our granddaughter So not used yet Well done on your service"
"Great service, product really competitive price, great communication and very fast delivery.would use this site again."
"Fab like always! When it comes to anything skin care or hair care I always buy from Medino"
"Very good deal and quick delivery. Thank you."
"Very quick delivery"
"Very speedy and competitively priced service and products. This is my 3rd order and certainly won't be the last. Great store"
"Easy to use website, fair price, prompt delivery, what's not to like?"
"Excellent service recent order came really quickly Have orderd off this site before an will continue to do so Thank you medino.com Very happy customer."
"Received the product in great condition"
"Very pleased with my purchases which arrived promptly. Thankyou."
medino.com is rated 4.94 based on 652 reviews