medino Reviews

of reviewers recommend medino
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read medino Reviews

About medino:

The pharmacy in your phone! Fast delivery, good value and free shipping over £15.

info@medino.com

Unit C19, 10 Prestons road

Tell us how medino made you happy
Excellent service, good products. Moreover Iwas delighted to find a product which I was used to in Germany and sadly missed since living in the UK. The best thing was that it was very reasonably priced! Thank you.
Excellent service, prompt delivery
Absolutely no problem with ordering or delivery. Very quick and efficient.
Quick and reliable
Easy to use website, reasonable prices, order arrived in 3 days by Royal Mail. I will definitely use this company again.
An excellent online pharmacy with a user friendly website, offering a convenient way to obtain medication which is even more vital during these times of lockdown, it removes the need to risk infection by going out shopping more than absolutely necessary.
Medino looked after me extremely well. Helped me greatly.
Excellent! My first purchase, and although initially a little anxious (with Covid stress I find any new undertakings quite an effort!), I was very quickly reassured and then delighted by the speedy delivery by Royal Mail, super efficient! Top quality products, all great - j would definitely recommend Medino based on this first shop.
Ordered without problems and the delivery was faster than expected. Pretty good value for money too. Thanks medino
Excellent service, goods were delivered quickly and in perfect condition.
On time and individual items wrapped.Will definitely use again.
Website easy to navigate. Items reasonably priced. Goods arrived well packaged and on time. I Will definitely use this site again.
Hi J Dauley-Gill, Thanks for leaving us this review. We really appreciate the kind words and feedback, it is super important for us that our customers are heard so that we can make the changes and improvements to make the customer experience all that better! If there is anything more we could have done to improve your experience, please do let us know. You can pop us an email at info@medino.com Have a great week! Best, Anjuli at medino.
Items arrived promptly
Excellent service - speedy delivery - great range of products - highly recommended - will definitely make future purchases
I was really impressed that one of your pharmacists contacted me about my order. The contact was completely unsolicited.
Good service and competitive.
I am very pleased with the delivery - it arrived very quickly.
Brilliant and fast service
Delivered in a timely fashion. Early days but far so good
Excellent and speedy service and really low prices on top end products. Would highly recommend
medino is rated 4.95 based on 7,038 reviews