medino Reviews

Arkadiusz Pyc
medino 5 star review on 13th June 2020
medino 5 star review on 11th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very happy with my order.
Service right from start to finish good
Its great the only thing you could of done free delievery with spending minimum then it would of been even greater then i would of gave 5 stars thanx
Very effective service quick turn around and so far very relaible
Quick turn around
Good arrived well packaged
All arrived as expected and in good condition. Would have like to have been able to buy spectacle lens cleaning solution as well.
Very pleased with purchase, arrived promptly and was well packaged.
Excellent speedy delivery at good price thanks
Speedy delivery, packaged safely.
Good website & quality products. Only issue was I paid for next day delivery but the product arrived later but given the covid-19 lockdown I didn’t make a fuss. I will definitely shop there again.
product arrived safe and sound and quickly.
All of the items which I ordered arrived in good time. This is the first time that I have used the Medino website. I was impressed with this company. I am happy with all of my products.
Very efficient service. Used twice, so far, and delivery was quicker than stated on both occasions.
Can't fault Medino but the Royal Mail next day delivery was a let down.
I could have done without the questions regarding health/illness, and medications. As I indicated when one reaches 80 years old it is common to have multi-pathology, each condition requiring a group of drugs to treat. When ordering an item online, it is necessary to make it as simple as possible. It would have taken me hours to answer all the questions asked.
Hi Pauline,

This is Giulia, the pharmacist at medino pharmacy.

Your feedback was very much appreciated and helpful.

Our goal is to make the pharmacy's shopping experience easy and smooth for our patients. For this reason, we do love to hear our customer's opinion and I personally wanted to let you know that we now made some improvements to the pharmacy medications questionnaire while always prioritising our patient's safety.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write us a review :-)

Kind Regards

Giulia
S.Pharmacist
Very good in communication and updates of order, item took however 1 week to arrive and live updates of order tracking was not given without sms option.
Great service
Easy to order, seller kept me updated and arrived a little later than I hoped but that was due to covid 19 precautions. No fault of the seller. Over all very pleased with my experience with Medino. Thank you
Generally , instructions were good. A little slow on delivery but shall use you in the future
Inspite of the restriction the order came in good time , service was very good -
Would use again - thanks