Media Storehouse Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Media Storehouse Ltd

About Media Storehouse Ltd: Media Storehouse sell photographic and art products made from a huge collection of images supplied by global brands and dedicated picture libraries. With production on 3 continents we can deliver to you wherever you are.

How would you rate Media Storehouse Ltd ?

"The product was first class and I thank you for your service Albert Oribine."
Thank you for letting us know Albert.
"Great product and customer service!"
Thank you for posting Sharon.
"Lovely good quality framed pictures. Very happy."
"Excellent service"
"Good quality print. Good communication during the delivery process."
We're pleased to read you were pleased with the canvas print. Thanks for ordering with us.
"Very quick response. Good service. Thank you"
Thanks for posting this review.
"good choice, easy website"
Yay! Thanks Richard.
"Excellent print well satisfied with it"
Thanks for your review Alan.
Thanks Alan.
"Had no issues with my purchase, arrived in good time, article was as described, very happy!"
Thank you George; we're pleased knowing you were very happy with your framed print.
Thanks for posting George.
"The order came very quickly and was exactly as described"
Thanks for posting.
Thank you for ordering with us.
"Very Pleased with my order which has enabled me to create something very individual."
Thanks for posting, we're glad you found our products to be special.
"High quality item, well-packaged, delivered quickly."
Thank for your review Jeremy; we're pleased to read all went to plan with the framed print order.
"They were very professional to deal with and the delivery was prompt. The selection of photos was great, the only thing I wish was a better quality of paper."
Thanks for your review. All our photo jigsaw puzzles are printed on quality photographic paper and hand-finished on 100% recycled 1.5 mm millboard. If you could send us a private message with suggestions about the quality of paper you would have preferred our product development team would be happy to investigate further.
"Excellent service, fast and reliable."
Brilliant; thanks for posting Sally.
"Good service, very nice product, bit pricey."
Sorry to read you thought the framed print was 'pricey'. All our products are made to order by professionals so, in spite of this, we're happy knowing you thought it was nice regardless. Thanks for your feedback.
"Great product and arrived quickly. The birthday recipient will be very happy!"
Yay! Thanks Clare
"Print was good quality, and I was happy with the care they took to package the print. Shipping was on the slow side which is why I gave it a 4 and not a 5."
Thanks for your review. We can't check the shipping selected as the review is anonymous but we do offer customers several shipping options for varied delivery times.
"I was very worried before I opened the outer box. I took about three pictures documenting the UPS damage on the outside but when I opened the package everything was fine."
Thanks for your feedback, we're sorry to read the packaging was damaged in transit but happy knowing the framed print was fine.
"My first order and it wont be the last. I ordered a cushion and it arrived on time, well made and the prodering process is so easy"
Wow; thank you for the lovely review Sara and we certainly look forward to your next order with us.
"Excellent packaging and arrival. Quality is great, very happy with the entire process!"
Brilliant; thank you for posting Pamela, we're pleased knowing you were happy with your framed print and our service.
Media Storehouse Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 572 reviews