Media Storehouse Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Media Storehouse Ltd

About Media Storehouse Ltd: Media Storehouse sell photographic and art products made from a huge collection of images supplied by global brands and dedicated picture libraries. With production on 3 continents we can deliver to you wherever you are.

How would you rate Media Storehouse Ltd ?

"Well...I chose 'acceptable', I didn't say you made me happy. The pictures came in very good time, they were extremely well packed and the quality of the prints is very high. My disappointment lies in the quality of the frames. They look fine now they are on the wall but, owing to them not being made of a suitable material, such as wood, it was not possible to hang them satisfactorily. That is to say that they can only be hung from a central pin, rather than from one each side of the frame. Consequently they can easily get knocked askew in passing. At the price I had expected wooden frames."
We do our very best to provide customers with detailed descriptions and illustrations of our products so they are fully aware of what they're purchasing and are sorry that you missed that they were "wood grain effect" and the central hook illustration. The frames are also suitable for some of the many hanging products available at hardware stores if customers have different requirements. Whilst we're disappointed we only scored 'acceptable' we're glad to know you were pleased with the quality of the prints and that they look fine on the wall. Thanks for your feedback Jonathan.
"Ok product. Mount could have been of better quality, ie; not just a plain white border on the print. Use an insert instead to set off the print. Good frame. Service was good. Easy to order and arrived as promised."
We offer 2 types of framed prints for some sizes in our range. The product ordered was our Xpress framed print (white border) and other is a mounted framed print (white mount). All our products are made to order with production/delivery for the Xpress quicker offering customers a choice. We hope this explanation helps. Thanks for your feedback.
"The delivery was ok. I was expecting the quality of the print to be of a higher quality for the price of $70 per poster. I was disappointed in that."
Sorry to read that our product did not meet your expectations. We do our very best to provide customers with detailed information about our products. If you could send us a private message explaining any quality problems, and also send photos, to sales@mediastorehouse.com we would be happy to investigate further for you.
"Image ordered arrived promptly. Only drawback was that there were creases on the print, despite it being packaged in a semi-rigid envelope. These could only have occurred during the original packing phase. More care needed, please!"
Thank you for letting us know. We have sent a private message about this so that our quality control team can review the damage and also arrange a replacement.
"A4 copies were OK but couldn’t get the size I really wanted - way too expensive!"
Thanks for your feedback Susan. All our products are made-to-order in photographic labs by professionals but we do our very best to provide our quality product at the best price possible.
"I liked the selection of photos you had on offer and am satisfied with my choice. You deleivered the item in good time. But I am disappointed with the size of teh box I reeived and the size of the puzzle pieces. I do not think the quality of this item refelected the price of £30 that I paid for this gift for my aunt's birthday."
Thanks for your feedback Lynn. Our puzzle boxes have been specifically designed to fit through standard letter boxes which helps us ensure safe delivery and also saves customers extra shipping costs. Generally customers are happy with the sizes of the puzzle pieces. We do want you to be happy with our products. You may contact us at sales@mediastorehouse.com to discuss the possibility of a return.
"Good service and location very images but this is my first jigsaw from media Storehouse and I’m afraid to say it’s terribly loosely fitting and not great quality. Sorry :( I really hoped it would be great as there’s lots more images you have that I’d like."
Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear you're not happy with the puzzle. We have sent a private message asking for if you could kindly some photos so that we can discuss this in more detail with our production manager. Once received and the investigation is complete we will contact you directly again.
"Delivery very prompt and service good but sadly although print quality good the poster had not been rolled carefully so has some creases in it that will show when i frame it. Therefore not happy Kind regards Mark"
Thanks for your feedback Mark however we're disappointed that your order was damaged. To help us resolve this quickly for you, and to save returning the poster, please could you email sales@mediastorehouse.com photo(s) showing the issue (a camera phone is ideal for this). Once we have these our quality control team will review them and we'll get back to you with an update.
"One picture was fine, one was very poor quality, grainy with lines through it. Granted, they were reprints of 1920s photos but the quality did not look as poor on the small picture on their website."
Sorry to read that you weren't happy with one item. As you quite rightly say this image is very old so may show its age in different ways and it's been provided as is to preserve and show the artistic character and authenticity. However if you would like to contact us directly to discuss this further, then please contact us directly via the Contact Us link on our web site.
"package arrived! Very pleased with delivery, pictures. Thanks!"
Thanks for letting us know. Your order is in transit so should arrive very soon but please send a message to sales@mediastorehouse.com if it hasn't arrived by Friday.
"Quick delivery in good packaging"
Thanks for posting Karen :)
"Got mucked around by incorrect information on website and differences in product depending on the country where it is ordered"
We're truly sorry that you found our websites confusing :( As we explained in our private messages each of our stores (UK, USA, Europe & Australia) offer different products. We're glad that you were eventually able to order a puzzle from the US store. The good news is that very soon we'll be adding 1000 & 500 piece puzzles to the US store, so we do hope that you will shop with us again. Thanks for your feedback Jennifer. :)
"I received the picture on time but the frame was broken as it is not real wood and is cheaply made. After two emails to customer support I received a second picture and frame in the mail in a few days. The picture looks great and is very clear. I would recommend it to others"
We too were sorry that your order arrived damaged. Unfortunately once orders leave our premises they're no longer under our direct control and sometimes transit damage does occur. In spite of this, we're pleased to know you are happy with our product and replacement. Thanks for the feedback and recommendation :)
Media Storehouse Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 485 reviews