Media Storehouse Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Media Storehouse Ltd
Read Media Storehouse Ltd Reviews

About Media Storehouse Ltd:

Media Storehouse has a vast collection of unique images supplied by global brands and dedicated picture libraries. An international e-commerce company, we deliver a range of custom-made prints, wall art and photo gift products to customers globally from production facilities in Australia, Canada, UK and USA.

Tell us how Media Storehouse Ltd made you happy
A very excellent service in every way; wonderful range of products; an unsurpassed range of pictures; very efficient purchasing service and when the purchase arrives its quality never disappoints. If "perfect service" exists your service is very close to it. This review may seem rather ecstatic but I assure you it reflects the esteem in which I hold your service and products and I am a very firm believer in GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.
Wow! Thanks so much for posting this wonderful review Colin. It made our day :)
It me to more about the whereabouts of my club
Having previously given a poor review , because the print I had received was of poor quality, I E mailed my complaint to Media Storehouse which was taken seriously resulting in a replacement print of very good quality.
Great quality photographs and a very quick delivery
My order was easy to place on your website & I received my parcel much quicker than I expected. Love the Railway Poster jigsaws & I will definitely use you in the future. M any Thanks
Thanks so much for posting this 5-star review, Dianne. We're happy knowing that you found our site user-friendly are happy with the puzzle too We do appreciate your business and support. Thank you for choosing Media Storehouse.
The print was a great quality and it shipped fast.
We are grateful to have you as a Media Storehouse customer. Thank you for your print order and for taking the time to post this review.
Bought as a Christmas present so haven’t used it yet although service from the website was efficient and fast
We’re happy you’re pleased with our service. Thank you for posting, Lindsey.
Perfect, as described. Well packaged and arrived on time.
Thank you for leaving a lovely review, Norman and for choosing Media Storehouse for your canvas print too.
I got a really unique present , well presented and in a very short time. Really pleased with the gift and service.
Thank you for the 5-star review. We are glad to know that you were able to find the right image in our collections to create a unique photo gift and do appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Media Storehouse.
Just what I wanted!
Thank you, Judith. We’re thrilled that the photo puzzle was just right. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!
Perfect pictures and no problem whatsoever with postage.
Thank you for leaving a great review, Sally and for choosing Media Storehouse for your photo prints.
Print is of poor quality, won’t be using again
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Trevor. All our prints are an accurate representation of the original artwork as published, and we only offer products that support a good quality resolution based on the width and height of the print and hi-res image. I am sorry to read that the print fell short of expectations but wanted to let you know that we do have a 30-day return policy, so if you would like to return the print please do send a message to sales@mediastorehouse.com and I will send you the return instructions right away.
Very quick delivery, and exceptional quality item, thank you.
Thank you for the 5-star review, Steve. We're happy to hear you are pleased with the quality of our framed prints. We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Media Storehouse.
Poster came well packaged and good quality
We are thrilled to see the positive feedback. Thank you for choosing Media Storehouse for your poster TinA
I have bought several canvas prints from Media Storehouse. Shipping of items is well organised and prompt. The prints are excellent quality and look brilliant. I would highly recommend this company to others.
Wow! Thanks so much for posting this amazing review Adam and for the recommendation for our service and products too. It's lovely to read that you are enjoying our prints. We appreciate your business and support. Thank you for choosing Media Storehouse.
Excellent quality and fast delivery
Thank you for leaving a great review and for choosing Media Storehouse for your poster.
Good service
Delivery was prompt& well Packed. The posters were on good quality paper. The map print was perhaps less defined than we expected.
My order was processed quickly and delivered promptly. I was very pleased with the quality and clarity of the print I ordered. I would recommend this company.
Very pleased with service and very fast from order to delivery 📦
I wanted to buy a print of a railway painting to give as a gift. Media Storehouse had the image I was looking for in a variety of formats and sizes, making it easy to pick one that was just right. The poster arrived quickly well packaged in a cardboard tube and looks good on decent quality paper.
Media Storehouse Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 2,514 reviews