Media Storehouse Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Media Storehouse Ltd
Read Media Storehouse Ltd Reviews

About Media Storehouse Ltd:

Media Storehouse has a vast collection of unique images supplied by global brands and dedicated picture libraries. An international e-commerce company, we deliver a range of custom-made prints, wall art and photo gift products to customers globally from production facilities in Australia, Canada, UK and USA.

Tell us how Media Storehouse Ltd made you happy
I thought I'd left it too late to order a card in time for Easter but the order was dealt with as quickly as possible. I can't fault the quality of the product or packaging and the options on the website were clearly explained. I expect to be placing further orders. Thank you.
A real eye-opener. Wow!
I ordered this as my brother's birthday present to be posted direct as we couldn't meet during lockdown and I risked an estimated delivery date of the day after his birthday. In fact, despite Easter Bank Holidays, It arrived 5 days early. He was delighted with the fantastic 1000 piece jigsaw depicting a town we knew well from childhood holidays. Good quality and great service, thanks.
Great framed map of Scotland. Arrived well packaged.
The posters are very colourful and very good frames. Excellent
Great cards which can be personalised, different from most of the card companies I have used before. Especially if the person you’re buying for has a particular passion in life.

Really friendly people to when I had to contact Customer Services due to ordering something twice by mistake.
My gift was received in good time and very efficiently, thank you.
Flawless service, decent product
Very happy with product. Very good, fast and efficient service. Thank You
I love sending pictures of historical English settings to my family in the US. It's great that I was able to find them on Media Storehouse.
Promt
Good quality
Exactly what I wanted
Good quality product
Great product, love it and shipping was fast!
Brilliant buy very pleased with the print very good quality.
I love this extremely efficient website which has an immense catalogue of images to use in a huge variety of ways. I have created jigsaws, framed prints and most recently a tote bag with stunning photos of places I have visited and loved. The process is incredibly quick and excellent quality. Great job team!
Quick shipment, excellent quality of the print.
I am very pleased with the service and purchase that I have received.
The order arrived in a timely manner and was packaged well to protect the item. The order was exactly as described on the website.
Nice collection of old photos that you could add your own words too.
Awesome product that arrived 3 weeks early