Media Storehouse Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Media Storehouse Ltd

About Media Storehouse Ltd: Media Storehouse sell photographic and art products made from a huge collection of images supplied by global brands and dedicated picture libraries. With production on 3 continents we can deliver to you wherever you are.

How would you rate Media Storehouse Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"You carefully packaged and promptly delivered a high-quality color print of a very elusive historical photograph I had been seeking for months--THANK YOU!"
Thanks Joseph, we're happy to know that you managed to find the print in our collection and were happy with it when it arrived.
"Effective service"
Thanks Brian
"I received my puzzles in perfect condition. The shipping container was of rigid construction, and the box the puzzles came in were free of defects. Pieces fit together perfectly with no bent edges, or marred imaging. From the time I ordered these items, to the time they arrived, given how far their destination was, I was happy to receive them quickly. I'd recommend and plan on using Media Storehouse for future purchases."
Thank you so much for posting this review and for the recommendation. We're delighted to hear that the puzzle travelled safely to the US and hope that you enjoy putting it together too.
"PROMPT SERVICE"
Thanks Geoff; we appreciate your feedback.
"Very high quality product - very fast delivery. Entirely satisfied."
Thanks for taking the time to post.
"unfortunately i cannot comment on quality of item as it ha snot been delivered. Phone order with agreement for delivery and still not received. Company not interested and refuse to return calls - very dissappointing as picture was an 80th birthday gift"
Sorry we could not answer the phone over the weekend as our phone service is not available Catherine, but we did respond in a timely manner via email on Sunday providing an update. As we have already explained in our direct messages we are truly sorry that this did not arrive as planned on Saturday in time for your dad's special birthday, however this was unexpected and beyond our control as it had been passed over to our carrier. The order is in transit for delivery today. Please feel free to continue contacting us via email and we will ensure any further questions are continued to be answered as quickly as possible.
"From packaging to delivery on time and date."
Thanks for posting Kevin.
"Very quick delivery"
Thanks for posting Ian.
"Good service and location very images but this is my first jigsaw from media Storehouse and I’m afraid to say it’s terribly loosely fitting and not great quality. Sorry :( I really hoped it would be great as there’s lots more images you have that I’d like."
Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear you're not happy with the puzzle. We have sent a private message asking for if you could kindly some photos so that we can discuss this in more detail with our production manager. Once received and the investigation is complete we will contact you directly again.
"Excellent very fast service."
"Size of print did not match the canvas size so the shortcut was that they put a gray band along the top and another grey band on the bottom to fill the space. Awful."
Thank you for posting however we're unable to contact you as the feedback is anonymous. Please send a private message wight the order details to sales@mediastorehouse.com so that we can endeavour to resolve any problems.
"Very quick service, could edit chosen print on screen before ordering, very pleased will use again"
Thanks Neil; we're pleased to know that you found our system easy to use :)
"I ordered a product on January 28th. I have yet to receive the order. It is now February 13th. I have received no recent updates nor a projected delivery date. Would you call that good customer service?"
Thank for your feedback. We're sorry to read that you missed our order dispatch email send 29/1 which also included the tracking information. We will send this again in a private message.
"Ordered a card and it arrived within two days. Great quality, and I could write a personal message with it. Have used them before for a sports football family photo. Excellent quality. Definitely recommend them."
Thanks for your order Helen and recommendation too :)
"Easy to use ordering system. Prompt delivery. Item was well packed and protected. All good, no problems, would definitely recommend and would use the site again."
Thanks for posting Sheila and for the recommendation too :)
"Excellent sevice"
"Arrived quicker that expected, and it looks excellent."
"I had seen the originals of both paintings at the Ulster Museum in Belfast a few years ago so I still had a good memory of what they looked like in reality. The photographic copy of each painting was of excellent quality. Obviously each copy was a lot smaller than the original but nevertheless I was very pleased with the high resolution and sharpness of each image. I had also asked for a small margin around each as I am intending to frame each one myself and this was done exactly as I had hoped for. Both photographic copies arrived completely undamaged due the care and effort that had been taken and the sturdy materials used. The package arrived far sooner than I had expected, so again I was pleasantly surprised. Overall I have been delighted with the quality and professionalism of this company and I am already looking though the vast number of images on their website with a view to purchasing more! Payment using PayPal was easy and straightforward and seemed to be very secure. I have no hesitation in recommending this company, which incidentally I had never heard of, before fortuitously coming across it on the Internet. I live near Cairns in Tropical North Queensland, Australia. Best wishes from Joseph Lynd"
Wow! Thanks for posting this super review about our Australian-made product. We appreciate it :)
"The puzzle I ordered came even more quickly than I had anticipated. Communication by email was very good"
Thank you for taking the time to post :)
"Great service: acknowledged order and sent a notification with the ship date. The poster reproduction was very good."
Thanks; good to know you were happy with our service and product :)
Media Storehouse Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 209 reviews