Media Storehouse Ltd Reviews

4.7
Based on 2,636 reviews
Read Media Storehouse Ltd Reviews

About Media Storehouse Ltd:

Media Storehouse has a vast collection of unique images supplied by global brands and dedicated picture libraries. An international e-commerce company, we deliver a range of custom-made prints, wall art and photo gift products to customers globally from production facilities in Australia, Canada, UK and USA.

Tell us how Media Storehouse Ltd made you happy
Media Storehouse Ltd 5 star review on 15th August 2021
Mary O
Media Storehouse Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Jo P
My husband recently visited Salford Royal Hospital and admired all the fabulous pictures hanging on the walls of local area Salford Quays. He has wanted a picture of Salford Quays showing the old cranes (as he used to be in the Merchant Navy.) for ages. I finally found a wonderful picture on the Media Storehouse website, depicting the old cranes as requested. Easy site to use. I also purchased a mug with the same picture on. To say my Husband was thrilled to bits with the picture is an understatement. He wakes up every morning and admires the amazing picture. Thanks so much for such a great service and for making my Husband very happy. Well done Media Storehouse.
Media Storehouse Ltd 5 star review on 4th January 2022
Wow! What a great way to start the New Year! Thanks so much for posting this amazing review Diane and recommendation for our service and products too. We appreciate your business and support. Happy husband, happy wife!
As the cost of the card was quite high I expected a good quality product, however the image was not colour accurate (I have two other high quality versions to match against) it also was a little dark and it wasn't even sharp. In fact it looked like it had been done on an office copier - to say I'm disappointed is an understatement, needless to say I won't be buying off them again.
Great prints arrived quickly and safely.
Thanks for choosing Media Storehouse for your Mirrorpix photo prints and for leaving a review too, Tony.
Really enjoy ordering and receiving 4 prints so far. Look forward to buying more.
We’re thrilled that you're happy with our products. Your feedback is appreciated, and we certainly look forward to your next order with us. Thanks, Grace.
Bought a canvas print . Lovely print , and well made. Communications and delivery Speed, excellent.
We are so happy to hear you’re enjoying canvas art print and appreciate your business. Thank you for our 5-star review and for choosing Media Storehouse, John.
Terrible, and disappointing. Apparently I did not give my address properly in my order and did not check this before my item was posted. I can't prove or disprove this. But I feel that it's an excuse not to send my item when I did send in my address. They wouldn't give me the benefit of the doubt and wanted me to pay again to reorder. Ugh!
As explained in our direct message our technology reads addresses electronically. This means it is extremely important to ensure we are supplied with complete and correct addresses. We do want our customers to receive orders safely so, as a safeguard, in the order detail email we also ask customers to double-check delivery addresses and let us know if any changes are needed. Unfortunately, in this instance, the street number was missing however we did advise that when the item was returned to us, we would reship it to the revised address supplied free of charge. We are sorry to read our service fell short of expectations but do hope this explanation helps. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the community, Kim.
Quick shipping, wide variety of products, excellent clear photograph! I purchased a very large poster print of a photo and it was perfect. Not pixilated at all.
We're very happy to hear you’re enjoying poster print and appreciate your business. Thank you for our 5-star review and for choosing Media Storehouse USA, Rebecca.
My purchase of 'Balloon View of Liverpool 1885' which cost of £45 is a very poor reprint of this iconic picture. The print is quite dark and definition of parts of the print are very poor. On line via a laptop this looked the view of this item was acceptable but there is no doubt that the print settings and quality controls are not to an acceptable standard. I will be seeking a refund for this item.
Sorry to read that you're disappointed with our product, Joseph. The print was professionally produced from a scan of a historical engraving and is an accurate representation of the original artwork, which is preserved for artistic character and authenticity and should match the preview published on our website, reflecting the age and quality of the artwork we have on file.  We value all our customer feedback and want our customers to be happy with our products so, to help us investigate further, please send a photo (a camera phone is ideal for this) to sales@mediastorehouse.com. Upon receipt, your feedback will be reviewed by our quality control team and we'll get back to you via a direct message. Alternatively, if you would like to return the print under our 30-day return policy, please do send a message to the same email address and we will send you the return instructions right away.
Almost all the photos I've ever purchased from Media Storehouse, particularly the black & white ones are a bit too dark wich means a loss of details in the phot
We appreciate your feedback and want to let you know all prints are professionally reproduced on modern lab systems. Online previews are optimised so that they are served quickly to browsers and are of lower quality than those used for production. We feel it's also important to mention individual computers reproduce colours in different ways, making exact colour matching impossible over the internet, therefore the colours on physical products may differ from your screen personal view. We hope this explanation helps. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
Very speedy service, thanks
Our pleasure Emma: thanks for choosing Media Storehouse for your greeting card.
Efficient good quality really delighted
Thanks for choosing Media Storehouse for your photo prints and for leaving a lovely review, Yvonne
Was very quick with delivery and quality was immense
Wow! Thanks so much for posting this amazing review about the quality of your mounted print. It made our day!
I have no complaints about Media Storehouse Ltd. My requests have been always dealt with in the highly professional and speedy manner.
Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes, Jillian. We’re happy that you’re happy with the photo prints and hope to see you again soon!
I needed my late purchase to be delivered as a gift and true to their word it was delivered within three days. I was thrilled that it arrived on time and in perfect condition. It was wonderful to see my grandson’s excitement when he opened his gift. Thank you
We’re thrilled that we were able to help make your grandson happy, and that you were satisfied with our services too. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!
Finally found the picture I’ve been looking for a long time having first see it in the art gallery at Blois Chateau. It’s beautiful, thank you!
Media Storehouse Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2022
We are so happy you found a particular piece of art in the Bridgeman Images collection, and that you are enjoying it as a canvas print. Thank you for sharing the beautiful image, and our 5-star review. We appreciate your business, Janet.
Very fast efficient service, thank you
Our pleasure Joyce; thank you for the 5-star review and for choosing Media Storehouse.
i just send for my first purchased i know that it won't be any problems because you guys are the best keep up the good work. L.O.L MARY,DILLON
Thanks for posting Mary, and for your lovely comments too. Please check your emails as I have sent you a private message with an update about your order.
I purchased two framed pictures from Media storehouse Wo:26413874 ,Batch: 3194256 and returned one picture back to your company per your return policy instructions using the original package on 4-13-2022. I've tried calling and leaving several messages regarding my refund but no one ever answers the phone or returns any messages. I would like my refund returned as well as the $67.99 it cost me in shipping fees because the ONE picture had to be sent in the original two picture box. . Thank you in advance, Ron Papillon.
Thanks for reaching out here, Ron. The quickest way to reach us is online by contacting our customer service department and providing all the details in the form provided at the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I've checked our system but can't find any received messages. Also, our returns department hasn't notified us of the receipt so if you could send the tracking details to sales@mediastorhouse.com, I can check the receipt for you and also process the refund.
Really pleased with this card, lovely quality.
Happy to hear you’re pleased with the greeting card and appreciate your business. Thank you for our 5-star review and for choosing Media Storehouse, Josephine.
Excellent products and good delivery service.
We are so happy to hear you’re enjoying the puzzles and appreciate your business. Thank you for our 5-star review and for choosing Media Storehouse Australia, Sandra.
I would never use this service. I emailed customer service twice with no response for over a week. Finally, they responded to my web page query. I asked for a replacement, but still no progress.
We do value our customers and want to make sure they have a good experience with us and we are sorry to read our service did not meet your expectations. Unfortunately, despite our best endeavours, the original order did get lost in transit however, as we advised separately, a replacement was arranged. The print is already in transit, with complimentary upgraded shipping, so we would expect it to arrive soon but if you need to reach us directly, please send a message to sales@mediastorehouse.com. I hope this explanation helps. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, Michael
Media Storehouse Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 2,636 reviews