Media Storehouse Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Media Storehouse Ltd

About Media Storehouse Ltd: Media Storehouse sell photographic and art products made from a huge collection of images supplied by global brands and dedicated picture libraries. With production on 3 continents we can deliver to you wherever you are.

How would you rate Media Storehouse Ltd ?

"Good price,good delivery,quality good. Would recommend."
"delivered promptly; quality product"
"Very pleased"
"Great quality and prompt service"
"Good product @ service"
"super quick delivery and exactly what I was looking for Thankyou"
"I bought this as a gift, I was really pleased with the finished result and had previously emailed to get some advice on which framing would look best - Suzanne from Customer Services was most helpful. It looked so good I nearly didn't give it away!"
"Super quality photo with lightning fast delivery highly recommended."
"Had what I wanted and it was dispatched quickly. You can't ask for more than that"
"Excellent service, very happy with picture."
"Good selection of items, the card I ordered was decent quality for a reasonable price and was delivered speedily in appropriate packaging. Excellent."
Thank you for ordering with us Michelle and for posting feedback too.
"Ordered a framed photo print for my husband's 60th birthday and am delighted with it, excellent quality and service"
Thank you for the lovely feedback Elizabeth.
"We needed some prints very urgently for an event and Media Storehouse delivered them the very next day. Other suppliers we approached said delivery would be 10 days. Well done Media Storehouse."
Glad we were able to help out. Thanks for ordering with us and posting this review Peter.
"The mug wasn't wrapped, which would have been more reassuring with mugs being breakable. In a small cardboard box with a sealed sticker but not inside a bag. Would have been very easy to open by anyone. Luckily the weather was dry otherwise the box could have been saturated in heavy rain, therefore not making the item as secure as possible. But I love George Best, best thing about the mug...."
We value the feedback regarding the packaging and this has been passed on to our dispatch team for review. We are very happy to read that the mug arrived safely. Thanks for posting.
"I am very pleased with your prompt delivery of my purchase. Thank you"
No problem and thank you for ordering with us.
"Excellent service. Delighted with how quick they delivered and the quality of the product."
Thank you for taking time to review our product and service Stephen.
"Arrived promptly and intact. Thankyou"
Thank you for posting.
"Great company to purchase from. I ordered a puzzle that was smaller than I wanted (my error). They immediately took it back & sent me one more to my liking!"
We were happy to help Bill and do hope you're enjoying the challenge of the larger puzzle.
"Excellent quality of product and delivery"
Thanks for posting.
"Thank you very pleased with my purchase, I used the courier service for next day delivery. I received a tex message which gave me a one hour delivery slot, excellent service. This is the second time I have ordered gifts from Posterhaste I would order again from this company Very pleased with the product and the service provided."
Thanks for your review. We're pleased all worked out and we look forward to receiving your next order.
Media Storehouse Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 572 reviews