Media Storehouse Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Media Storehouse Ltd

About Media Storehouse Ltd: Media Storehouse sell photographic and art products made from a huge collection of images supplied by global brands and dedicated picture libraries. With production on 3 continents we can deliver to you wherever you are.

Tell us how Media Storehouse Ltd made you happy

"Rapid fulfillment of the order. Our Red River Gorge Puzzle came from the UK in great shape."
"Lovely item, arrived very quickly. Easy process from shopping to shipping."
"Excellent website, excellent service! Thank you."
Thanks very much Vivien.
"My father loves Hunstanton & making Jigsaws , this is the 2nd time I've used the company but direct this time rather than Amazon.The size & number of pieces have changed from 300-400 pieces which is good , item arrived quicker than anticipated being informed along the way , the only reason of a 4* rating is it's a little pricey but nonetheless happy with my purchase."
Thanks for posting and for ordering with us again too.
"Fantastic service!"
Thanks so much Westley.
"I was thoroughly satisfied with both the service and the quality of the items purchased (a 23 x 16 print of Evstafiev's painting of Darwin in his Down House study with Lyell and Hooker, and coffee mug with the same image. I was equally pleased with Media Storehouse's cooperation with queries I submitted regarding sales of that image. A wholly professional performance."
Wow! Thank you for this lovely review Thomas. We were glad we could help and that you were pleased with your products.
"Site easy to use. Quick & efficient delivery . Very pleased with the framed print."
Thanks for posting Lynn and for ordering with us too.
"i like the picture it a great i like it alot"
Thanks for posting Rasheed.
"Thank you for your fine quality print. May the Lord be with you always."
Thank you for posting and the best wishes Ron.
"Amazing picture, thank you, made my dad VERY happy on his birthday! Excellent service and arrived really quickly, thank you so much :)"
Thanks for posting Anne; we're pleased to know that you dad like the stadium print.
"Had a problem with the postcode and package was not delivered. However, they responded quickly to solve this issue and got another one delivered in a couple of days. Picture very good quality and overall happy with my purchase."
We're sorry there was a problem Andrea but pleased we were able to fix it and that you were happy with your purchase. Thanks for posting.
"Photos arrived promptly and well packaged."
Brilliant; thank you for posting.
"I looked everywhere for a greetings card with an image of Venice that wasn't the usual touristy cliché. Media Storehouse's print of one of the palazzos was exactly what I wanted. Nice quality card, well packaged, sent quickly."
We're very pleased that you found the image you needed in our collection. Thanks for posting.
"This is a wonderful company to deal with where nothing was a problem when I ordered and the delivery was exactly as they promised....Kieran Harte"
Thank you for the lovely feedback Kieran
"Ordering process was easy and picture quality is excellent."
Thank you for posting.
"Nothing wrong with the poster, but the email saying it was being delivered arrived the day after it was actually delivered."
Sorry about the late notice Clive but we had a glitch in our dispatch system which has now been resolved. Thanks for your feedback.
"I have bought several canvas prints from Media Storehouse and they are all superb quality. They arrive well wrapped and quickly once ordered. Definitely first choice for such items."
Thanks so much for shopping with us again Micael and for the lovely feedback too.
"Very good service"
"Very pleased with prompt despatch of order."
Yay! Thanks
"Good quality product packaged well and arrived quicker than expected."
Thanks for taking time to post Ross.
Media Storehouse Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 878 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access