Media Storehouse Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Media Storehouse Ltd

About Media Storehouse Ltd: Media Storehouse sell photographic and art products made from a huge collection of images supplied by global brands and dedicated picture libraries. With production on 3 continents we can deliver to you wherever you are.

How would you rate Media Storehouse Ltd ?

"Old black and white photographs reproduced to an excellent standard. Very happy with the results, will continue to purchase more in the future. Thank you"
That's great Frank; and we certainly look forward to your next order with us :)
"We were kept very well informed and picture arrived very quickly. It is very nice and also nicely framed. It may be me but I could have done with a little sheet entitled 'How to hang' :)."
Thanks for posting Rosemary. We do hope that you have managed to hang the print and we'll certainly consider either adding a sheet as suggested or perhaps adding some instructions on our help page. :)
"I wished to purchase a copy of a photo. Colette Wigmore was most helpfull. The picture arrived today. In good condition."
Thanks Allan :)
"Ordered a framed photo print for my husband's 60th birthday and am delighted with it, excellent quality and service"
Thank you for the lovely feedback Elizabeth.
"Fast delivery & great prices. Very impressed. Will use again."
Thanks for posting this review; we look forward to you next order with us.
"Very prompt in response to my query, and very organised in dealing with my request and giving feedback re progress of my item. Good communicators. I’d certainly utilise their services again."
Thank you for posting and we certainly look forward to your next order with us.
"Had searched several web sites for good quality prints at a decent price and Media Storehouse did'nt disappoint..when I rang for advice about which quality to choose for framing Derek was very helpful. Ordered Thursday pm and arrived Saturday pm. Very pleased."
We're very pleased to read that you were happy with our products and service Sandra. Thanks for posting.
"Lovely item, quick delivery, delighted ;)"
Thank you for reviewing our products & service Geraldine.
"Fabulous pictures and Next Day Service"
Yay! Thank you Julie.
"I came upon Mediastorehouse by accident and thought it was only available in certain countries. Boy was I wrong! I'm happy to say it is available in Canada (by way of the US). I ordered a print and am totally happy with it. It arrived by mail, carefully packaged, and with quick shipping, and no duties. (I guess it depends on the value of the item, but mine was just a print so it came through with no problems). I will definitely be shopping here again as they have a huge selection and the prints are stunning. Thank you Media Storehouse!"
Wow; thanks for the lovely review Judy. We're very glad you found us and certainly look forward to you next order with us.
"Very pleased with the product and the service. Thank you"
Thank you for taking the time to post.
"Well...I chose 'acceptable', I didn't say you made me happy. The pictures came in very good time, they were extremely well packed and the quality of the prints is very high. My disappointment lies in the quality of the frames. They look fine now they are on the wall but, owing to them not being made of a suitable material, such as wood, it was not possible to hang them satisfactorily. That is to say that they can only be hung from a central pin, rather than from one each side of the frame. Consequently they can easily get knocked askew in passing. At the price I had expected wooden frames."
We do our very best to provide customers with detailed descriptions and illustrations of our products so they are fully aware of what they're purchasing and are sorry that you missed that they were "wood grain effect" and the central hook illustration. The frames are also suitable for some of the many hanging products available at hardware stores if customers have different requirements. Whilst we're disappointed we only scored 'acceptable' we're glad to know you were pleased with the quality of the prints and that they look fine on the wall. Thanks for your feedback Jonathan.
"No hassleexperience"
Thanks for posting.
"Excellent customer service!!! Quick email response to my query and super fast delivery!! High quality products!!!"
Thanks for this lovely feedback; we're glad we could help.
"Great choice, easy to order, fast delivery"
Thank you for posting.
"Very prompt and tidy delivery. Just what we wanted. Thank you."
Thanks for taking time to post this review.
"Poster arrived quickly and is a quality stock and color."
Thank you for taking the time to post Vicky.
"Good communication Fast shipping Nice article"
"Excellent product and good service"
"Order arrived earlier than predicted. Very good service."
Brilliant! Thanks Jennifer :)
Media Storehouse Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 572 reviews