masdings.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend masdings.com

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy

"Great offers and excellent quality clothes present for my boyfriend he regularly shops at your store gav hughes we usually shop in store but I was in hospital and couldn't travel so the website was perfect to purchase some items for him as an anniversary present he luved his Boss jacket and top would definitely recommend your show and ordering on online too :)"
Kelly Bevan
"Ordered gorgeous Vivienne Westwood pumps. Arrived today and very happy 😊"
Darren Bellwood
"Very quick to process my order arrived well packaged, and in good time, jacket was perfect fit for me and at a good price will definitely use this company again in the near future."
"Very good"
"Having been a store based customer of amassing s for many years, I welcomed the opportunity to shop with them online. The experience so far has been acceptable although the delivery is still awaited. However I feel the store experience provides a better and more personal service which, importantly recognises customer loyalty"
"Th"
"Sent wrong order"
"Well so far so good I have been updated so far but still have not recieved my goods but hey I will be looking out for them tomorrow ."
Hello, Royal Mail tried to deliver your parcel yesterday however you were not in to receive this. You will need to enter your tracking number on the Royal Mail website to instruct them what to do next.
"Unfortunately my order was a mess, out of 3 items 1 was damaged and the 2nd one was the wrong item. But I must say it was dealt with swiftly so im all good with that."
"Excellent quick service. Not sure that my order was not an already purchased, returned item. Was not folded neatly and there was no paper folded within the shirt..."
"Tshirt came with a few marks on it, took a chance and washed it instead of sending it back and the stains have came out so not to much of a problem in the end!"
"Next day delivery didn’t happen, to be fair this was a dpd issue and not Masdings, and they also respond quickly to refund....dpd however are appalling and getting worse"
"Item finally delivered yesterday was to be Saturday and I asked for it to be delivered to a neighbour but this was ignored"
"Good price however delivery terms not clearly stated"
"The products arrived on time"
"Item was at a great price and excellent quality. Was let down by next day delivery taking 2 days."
"Courier service awful paid next day delivery came 3 days Later ! Box damaged !"
"Great service and easy to use website however t-shirt came with two holes in, tried contacting and still waiting for a response back."
"Price of item compared to competitor"
"Easy collection options but paid for next day delivery but the parcel was delivered 3 days later, sent an email but have not heard anything."
"Boots arrived quickly, great price. My only negative is that I had voucher codes including one for new customer and neither worked when applied, so I felt robbed. Other than that I can't fault the service."
"The garment purchased was in excellent condition despite the mailing packaging being insubstantial and battered. I was informed of my delivery date and subsequently changed this to a date more suitable. I received a reminder with a one hour time slot advisory for delivery on 04 Jan 2017. On the day a further email arrived saying “ Thank you for requesting a change of delivery date to 05 January 2017”. I had not requested this and was annoyed as I had stayed in specially. Excellent item at a great sale price but delivery was not without problems."
"It was not packaged well at all and arrived quite battered. Obviously not a highlight as I bought it as a gift and now will have to give the gift outside of its packaging. Thankfully the item (somehow) survived its journey so that's something."
masdings.com is rated 4.76 based on 4,141 reviews