masdings.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend masdings.com

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy

"Great offers and excellent quality clothes present for my boyfriend he regularly shops at your store gav hughes we usually shop in store but I was in hospital and couldn't travel so the website was perfect to purchase some items for him as an anniversary present he luved his Boss jacket and top would definitely recommend your show and ordering on online too :)"
Kelly Bevan
"Ordered gorgeous Vivienne Westwood pumps. Arrived today and very happy 😊"
Darren Bellwood
"Very quick to process my order arrived well packaged, and in good time, jacket was perfect fit for me and at a good price will definitely use this company again in the near future."
"Very fast delivery, quality product, best price on the market, very happy would definitely do business again"
"Excellent range, excellent value and quick delivery! Happy customer, will definitely be back!"
"Excellent arrived quicker than expected and a great price"
"Having used Masdings for the first time, I had to return an item due to size. There customer service is first class, no problems at all. Will definitely shop from them again.."
"ITEM ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY WITH EXCELLENT DELIVERY COMMUNICATION EVERY STEP OF THE WAY"
"Great service, lost one star as the website failed my order twice but received email notification that both were confirmed. Only wanted one pair of boots! All being said, it was sorted out very quickly and one order was charged and received."
"Great size and colour - excellent service"
"Very good"
"Good service"
"Great company Excellent designer labels at affordable prices Ship quickly"
"Very very good I've used masdings a few times now absolutely brilliant site and very quick delivery service"
"My only gripe concerns the discount code. Upon entering the site a code was provided but despite my best efforts I could not get it to apply when checking out. Nor was any explanation given as to why that was so. Otherwise a very efficient service."
"Amazing,fast delivery and absolutely adoreeeee my belt. Such good prices and such an underated site!! would deffo recommend!!"
"Received my melissa shoes within a couple of days, love them. Website is easy to use and the prices are fantastic compared to other sites. Thanks again Naz"
"Very good"
"This is the First time I have used MASDINGS and it won't be the last. Not only do that have a fantastic range of clothes from the top Brands but their prices are very good and the Sales is a bonus. Excellent service and fast delivery. Thank You."
"Item came perfect on time and as described, very happy with purchase as jumper was sold out everywhere else"
"Very quick delivery x"
"My order was given waiting 4 days then u let me knw not in stock but tool money ASAP took 4 days to get it back a joke"
"Quick, straightforward and great price. That’s why I go to masdings. πŸ‘πŸΌ"
masdings.com is rated 4.76 based on 4,053 reviews