masdings.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend masdings.com

How would you rate masdings.com ?

"Great offers and excellent quality clothes present for my boyfriend he regularly shops at your store gav hughes we usually shop in store but I was in hospital and couldn't travel so the website was perfect to purchase some items for him as an anniversary present he luved his Boss jacket and top would definitely recommend your show and ordering on online too :)"
Kelly Bevan
"Ordered gorgeous Vivienne Westwood pumps. Arrived today and very happy 😊"
Darren Bellwood
"Very quick to process my order arrived well packaged, and in good time, jacket was perfect fit for me and at a good price will definitely use this company again in the near future."
"Love my belt. Fast delivery!"
"Sent wrong size & I needed the top for a occasion! Needed to then pay another £79 for another top so I had it in time. Not great for my first experience. Need to now send my wrong size top back to get my refund!"
"Love the dress. Quick delivery"
"Quick speedy delivery t-shirts lovely would definitely order again!"
"Great service and products"
"Excellent prompt delivery, and great returns service"
"Fast delivery and great quality."
"Must admit, I'd never heard of masdings before but when searching for the item I wanted they had the product at the best price, ordering was easy and delivery very fast. Would recommend and will certainly consider buying again."
"Great price, great fit, happy teen-ager........result 😊 Forgot to mention easy to order, a quick delivery, thank you"
"Excellent choice of products at reasonable prices. Delivery was really quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Quality goods at affordable price ! Very happy !"
"Was my first time purchasing from this company and was excellent start to finish with fast postage. Thank you!"
"brilliant prices and very quick delivery!"
"Very quick delivery"
"Fantastic service and fantastic products and prices I will definitely be shopping there again Regards Gary"
"All good. Great price."
"Unfortunately let down with delivery. Post man called while out of house and had to collect days later from postal sorting office which is miles away. Not good when I have paid for delivery"
The delivery was attempted three times and as you were out all of these times, the parcel was then taken to the sorting office to be collected. Unfortunately, we are unable to help further in this instance and would suggest getting the parcel delivered to a property where someone will be in.
"Speedy delivery, unfortunately the item didn’t fit but the return process was really easy and I was refunded within 2 days of them receiving the item back, would definitely use again 😃"
"Good comms throughout and promt delivery, I would reccommend highly. Many thanks"
"Excellent, very quick delivery."
masdings.com is rated 4.76 based on 3,743 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!