masdings.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend masdings.com

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy

"Great offers and excellent quality clothes present for my boyfriend he regularly shops at your store gav hughes we usually shop in store but I was in hospital and couldn't travel so the website was perfect to purchase some items for him as an anniversary present he luved his Boss jacket and top would definitely recommend your show and ordering on online too :)"
Kelly Bevan
"Ordered gorgeous Vivienne Westwood pumps. Arrived today and very happy 😊"
Darren Bellwood
"Very quick to process my order arrived well packaged, and in good time, jacket was perfect fit for me and at a good price will definitely use this company again in the near future."
"Recently ordered a top, never arrived. When I queried where it was I was told I had collected it from the local sorting office which I hadn’t. Royal Mail advised the company had sent it to the wrong address, when I tried to query this they blamed me. 3 weeks on still no top. Customer service very poor. No help at all"
Hello, the address provided to us by yourself was incorrect.
"My order was given waiting 4 days then u let me knw not in stock but tool money ASAP took 4 days to get it back a joke"
"Not happy has the belt I ordered didn’t come in the box and the buttel was all marked"
This item does not come in a box.
"Both items I ordered, were refunded as out of stock."
"Hello, nothing to say about Masdings. BUT the Society responsible for the delivery here in Luxembourg (DPD) has NOT delivered the parcel, even though they say it has been delivered...VERY BAD SERVICE and the PARCEL is now DISAPPEARED... Giorgio Pieretto (Luxembourg)"
"Received this email asking for a review before royal mail have even received my parcel for delivery....bit hard to review something you have still to receive!!!"
"I made an order worth ~£260. I got an email on Wednesday 13.11.18 saying my parcel will be delivered on Friday 15.11.18 and that I would receive email on that day. I never received an email OR my parcel. I’m very disappointed with the company especially when I was charged for this delivery. Still waiting for my parcel."
"Lovely Ted Baker top at a really good price. Excellent service and delivery."
"A"
Hello, PayPal informed us that this order was fraudulent and we were to cancel this order. Is this not correct?
"Hi still waiting for my order to come cld u tell me when it will arrive thks"
"Poor service"
"Item wrongly reported in stock. You sent me an email and held other item and didn’t ship. Second item arrived looks like a sack of potatoes on far too big. Difficult to return. Won’t use again"
"Absolutely appalling customer service. Arranged for delivery to a pick up shop for Friday. Got an email saying delayed till Monday. Not much good when it’s a present for the weekend! Emailed on Friday which the responded to at 4pm today saying the email was a mistake and the parcel had been delivered on Friday. Went to collect and they refused to hand it over because I didn’t have a pick up code from DPD and they wouldn’t accept my photo driving licence as adequate ID. Have emailed them again but not holding my breath for a quick response and definitely won’t be doing another 30 mile round trip to collect. Can’t comment on the contents of the parcel as I haven’t seen the,m., certainly need to look at their communication between themselves, customers and couriers."
"Ordered for next day delivery. Should have arrived today but got a message at lunchtime to say delayed until Monday. No good to me I need it for a present. Messaged Masdings and they haven’t even responded! Disappointed with customer service. Now have no Birthday present for my husband on Sunday!"
"The product is not the one i order!"
"although l received a dispatch email on the 31/03/2018 l still haven't had my order and it's the 05/04/2018............"
"Delivery shocking ordered before 7.30am Monday morning paid for next day delivery. It didn't arrive but according to delivery I had re arranged the date to come Thurs. Didnt arrive till Friday got a refund but never had problems like this, won't be using this site again"
"Sad to say, I haven’t received my order up to this moment."
"Very disappointed with the trainers I received, they were delivered in a ripped box and no packaging to protect the trainers in the box I paid over £100 for these trainers and the condition in which they were received was very disappointing I will not be ordering from this ccompany again"
"Ordered my product, got the confirmation then a following day received an email to say that it was no longer in stock."
masdings.com is rated 4.76 based on 4,136 reviews