masdings.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend masdings.com
Read masdings.com Reviews

ben@masdings.com

13 Middlegate

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy
Saw boots online in my size ordered them paid for them two days later got email sorry dont have your size in stock
didnt have any stock and also said i had a refund which was not true as i had to chase it to get it back
I placed an order for a pair of jeans over 3 weeks ago. They have not arrived. I have contacted Masdings a number of times to chase up but have been told there is an issue with Royal Mail. I believe I have right to request a refund but as yet this has not been offered.
Should have received my parcel on the 5th.
Haven’t even received the parcel yet.
Ordered Item,money taken then told order wasn’t in stock. In that case it shouldn’t have been available to purchase or website.
Asked to give review but have not received goods.
Terrible. Ordered a pair of toms, came in size Y2 when I had ordered size C1. Box fell apart when I opened it. Only paid £11 for the toms so I haven’t bothered to send them back or exchange but I will not be ordering from this site again in the future.
I plaxed an order for 79£ on January 2020. However, I did not receive any emails regarding my order! I thought that my order disappeared! No one replied to my emails! All of a sudden, I got a refund of only 65£. And because the pound rate is becoming less, I lost almost 120 saudi riyal which is equal to 25£
Still waiting for the item to be delivered
I purchased a vivenne westwood bracelet for my daughter for christmas .. I was absolutely disgusting with the product I received.. delivery was fast but as for the bracelet its shocking will be 100% returning this item .
Ordered a track top - communications were excellent - received item very quickly - thank you very much..
Ordered a T-shirt, got confirmation e-mail, then got another e-mail 2 hours later saying it was out of stock. Also still getting e-mails saying item is still in my basket and would I like to check out. They dont seem to know whats going on. Putting this review on because was asked by Masdings to rate my purchase (which I didnt get)!
You are sons of bitches. I ordered Gant gloves in size SM. You sent the size L-XL. I will not issue a refund. I will tell everyone that you are a very bad store and you can’t buy anything from you.
It has not arrived yet,said I was meant to receive it on Saturday,poor service
Hello, deliveries are working days only.
Order was never received
I have not received my product or received any tracking updates in 4 days.
The Fred Perry polo shirt that I ordered for my husband arrived today but when I opened it there was like white marks and creasing on the front and back of the garment so I will be returning for a refund
Completely wrong item received