masdings.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend masdings.com

ben@masdings.com

13 Middlegate

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy

customer service
Dawn Hubbard
"Excellent quality and efficiency as ever x great products at excellent prices xx"
"Great offers and excellent quality clothes present for my boyfriend he regularly shops at your store gav hughes we usually shop in store but I was in hospital and couldn't travel so the website was perfect to purchase some items for him as an anniversary present he luved his Boss jacket and top would definitely recommend your show and ordering on online too :)"
Kelly Bevan
"Ordered gorgeous Vivienne Westwood pumps. Arrived today and very happy 😊"
"I have not received my product or received any tracking updates in 4 days."
"The Fred Perry polo shirt that I ordered for my husband arrived today but when I opened it there was like white marks and creasing on the front and back of the garment so I will be returning for a refund"
"Completely wrong item received"
"Haven't received it yet"
"No item yet delivered no updates yet you’ve charged me for the goods and £5 which is expensive since no items have even been sent I have sent an email tonight but will be calling you in the morning for a refund"
Hello, the delivery of your parcel is not late. The order was placed on Saturday and therefore dispatched the next working day. As Monday was a Bank Holiday, this was dispatched Tuesday and as standard delivery has been selected, this will be delivered today or tomorrow.
"I haven’t received my item"
"Never received it."
Hi there, as you were not in at the time of delivery, the parcel has been taken to the post office for you to collect.
"Ordered a pair of trainers as a gift for a birthday present, when they arrived they had been worn! Mud in all the soles. Disappointed"
"Placed a order for some clothing , received an order acknowledgment , however 2 days later received an email to say I am due a credit have they no longer have product in stock , very disappointing !!!!! Would not recommend you to anyone.........................."
"Terrible service, ordered somerhing for a present when it came look cheap and tacky sent back same day, orginal packaging hadnt even opened two of the items.. for them to request money via paypal for postage. now shipping back out to me as the items purchased are apparently non returnable! joke of a company beware"
"Recently ordered a top, never arrived. When I queried where it was I was told I had collected it from the local sorting office which I hadn’t. Royal Mail advised the company had sent it to the wrong address, when I tried to query this they blamed me. 3 weeks on still no top. Customer service very poor. No help at all"
Hello, the address provided to us by yourself was incorrect.
"My order was given waiting 4 days then u let me knw not in stock but tool money ASAP took 4 days to get it back a joke"
"Not happy has the belt I ordered didn’t come in the box and the buttel was all marked"
This item does not come in a box.
"Both items I ordered, were refunded as out of stock."
"Hello, nothing to say about Masdings. BUT the Society responsible for the delivery here in Luxembourg (DPD) has NOT delivered the parcel, even though they say it has been delivered...VERY BAD SERVICE and the PARCEL is now DISAPPEARED... Giorgio Pieretto (Luxembourg)"
"Received this email asking for a review before royal mail have even received my parcel for delivery....bit hard to review something you have still to receive!!!"
"I made an order worth ~£260. I got an email on Wednesday 13.11.18 saying my parcel will be delivered on Friday 15.11.18 and that I would receive email on that day. I never received an email OR my parcel. I’m very disappointed with the company especially when I was charged for this delivery. Still waiting for my parcel."
"Lovely Ted Baker top at a really good price. Excellent service and delivery."
"A"
Hello, PayPal informed us that this order was fraudulent and we were to cancel this order. Is this not correct?
"Hi still waiting for my order to come cld u tell me when it will arrive thks"
masdings.com is rated 4.76 based on 4,452 reviews