masdings.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend masdings.com

ben@masdings.com

13 Middlegate

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy

customer service
Dawn Hubbard
"Excellent quality and efficiency as ever x great products at excellent prices xx"
"Great offers and excellent quality clothes present for my boyfriend he regularly shops at your store gav hughes we usually shop in store but I was in hospital and couldn't travel so the website was perfect to purchase some items for him as an anniversary present he luved his Boss jacket and top would definitely recommend your show and ordering on online too :)"
Kelly Bevan
"Ordered gorgeous Vivienne Westwood pumps. Arrived today and very happy 😊"
"Very good customer service"
"Good selection and prices are decent too."
"Very good will use again"
"Great service with fast delivery"
"All good generally. Item delivered on time, though box was damaged in transit, reasonable good prices and plenty of discounts and deals throughout the year."
"Masdings Ok. Delivery in Spain, by SEUR...... to bad..... as usual. There are other couriers really good."
"My parcel came when it said it would and came at the time as my message told me"
"His I recently received my shorts and sent them back a week ago as they were too big and requested an exchange for the same shorts but a Size large..I still have not received the exchanged goods after a week.please reply asap to let me know what is happening.thankyou"
"Quick delivery, nice products!"
"nice store, website is easy to navigate, was able to find quickly what I was looking for & submit my order"
"Quick delivery 🚚"
"Great price, great products"
"They ship products quickly. Recently discount rates are not high, but masdings are good shops."
"Prompt delivery at a good price. Great service."
"Fast delivery but top was too big"
"Very satisfied with their service."
"Quality clothing and excellent service."
"Good price, quality items, fast delivery. I harshly deducted a point because I never got any notification of delivery of my order. Highly recommend."
"Simple website, and goods arrived in good time and in good order. I would and probably will use them again."
"Bought vivienne Westwood earrings which arrived today super fast delivery. Would recommend and I'm looking to purchase a matching item."
masdings.com is rated 4.76 based on 4,480 reviews