masdings.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend masdings.com

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy

"Great offers and excellent quality clothes present for my boyfriend he regularly shops at your store gav hughes we usually shop in store but I was in hospital and couldn't travel so the website was perfect to purchase some items for him as an anniversary present he luved his Boss jacket and top would definitely recommend your show and ordering on online too :)"
Kelly Bevan
"Ordered gorgeous Vivienne Westwood pumps. Arrived today and very happy 😊"
Darren Bellwood
"Very quick to process my order arrived well packaged, and in good time, jacket was perfect fit for me and at a good price will definitely use this company again in the near future."
"The trainers shown on your website were not the ones I received. This is false advertising. Not a happy customer. Won’t be shopping with you again. Now I have the trouble of sending the trainers back."
"Good service good quality clothes I will be using their service again And they got delivered on time. Thanks."
"Very quick delivery and good service"
"Quick delivery, great item - thank you"
"Super! Super!"
"Very prompt service. Excellent!"
"Paid for next day delivery, ended up having to collect the parcel myself"
"Never recieved handbag which was my daughters Christmas present"
"Great items at fantastic prices, superb communication and speedy delivery. Thank you"
"Lovely colour and comfy too"
"I would be able to review the product if I actually received it within the delivery timeframe! Order was placed on Friday and it’s now Wednesday and still no delivery even though it states 48hour delivery. Appreciate it’s a busy time due to Black Friday etc but still appalling all the same. Will not use masdings again"
Hello, as the order was placed Friday night, this will not be dispatched until the following working day which is Monday. The delivery method you have selected is standard 2-3 working day delivery.
"Beautiful boots fur lined for extra warm in winter. Good soles do no chance of slipping over in iced weather. Would definitely recommend"
"poor customer service - waiting 1 month for them to resolve a problem with their delivery and 4 weeks later I still haven't got my delivery"
"V efficient"
"Fast delivery and the order is what I expected"
"Website is easy to use and fast and no messing about. Just what I like."
"The right choice for online shopping Will be my favourite website for shopping!"
"I'm buying in Masdings not for the first time. Thanks, everything is good."
"ITEM ARRIVED QUICKLY AND WAS AS DESCRIBED, CANT BE FAULTED"
"loved my cloths i bought from masdings at a great price"
masdings.com is rated 4.76 based on 4,127 reviews