masdings.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend masdings.com

ben@masdings.com

13 Middlegate

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy

customer service
Dawn Hubbard
"Excellent quality and efficiency as ever x great products at excellent prices xx"
"Great offers and excellent quality clothes present for my boyfriend he regularly shops at your store gav hughes we usually shop in store but I was in hospital and couldn't travel so the website was perfect to purchase some items for him as an anniversary present he luved his Boss jacket and top would definitely recommend your show and ordering on online too :)"
Kelly Bevan
"Ordered gorgeous Vivienne Westwood pumps. Arrived today and very happy 😊"
"Order 2 Lacoste t-shirts, same size (5), 1 of them (green) fits perfectly, the other (grey) is huge.... disappointing"
"Still awaiting my order!"
"Ordered 2 items. 1 then out of stock even though It went through in the o line order. Also postage slow - items ordered 2 days later with country attire came earlier ! Not brilliant."
"Emailed to ask if they could honour a promotion price which I’d missed by a day and they said no. 4 days later it was back at that price, poor customer relations. Ordered item which was £165 yet I still had to pay postage of over a fiver, very rare you pay postage on such a big purchase. Sent item back as it didn’t fit and although the refund was processed immediately I was charged another £4, so it cost me nearly a tenner to try a jacket on! Probably won’t use again."
"'Levi' jeans were NOT Levi - poor quality denim, hem not finished, frayed, labels were imitation. Delivery was quick and no complaints."
Hi there, all brands that we sell are genuine and we are an authorised seller of Levi.
"Item arrived promptly. However, when I tried to remove the garment from the plastic packaging, misleading information on the outside of the packaging meant that I ended up cutting into the garment! When I called Customer Services to explain what had happened, they said there was nothing they could do. What a waste of money! I won't be buying anything from this company again!!"
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund/replace an item that has been damaged when being opened.
"The item hasn’t arrived yet. Your service is very slow.It has arrived today.Well packed."
"Ordered from Oxygen. Took almost a month to arrive in US. Completely unaware of affiliation with Masdings who asked me to rathe "the product" (without identifying which product they were referring to). Seemed disconnected from the transaction and my satisfaction. Shirt was nice but slim fit (not disclosed on website) so it was too small and had to be returned. Wanted to exchange but policy was so fiddly I decided to order a new larger shirt and return the smaller one for refund."
Hello Llewellyn. Thank you for your feedback. Are you sure this order was placed with us as the order number you provided is for a HUGO shirt , not gloves ?
"Sent wrong size & I needed the top for a occasion! Needed to then pay another £79 for another top so I had it in time. Not great for my first experience. Need to now send my wrong size top back to get my refund!"
"Unfortunately let down with delivery. Post man called while out of house and had to collect days later from postal sorting office which is miles away. Not good when I have paid for delivery"
The delivery was attempted three times and as you were out all of these times, the parcel was then taken to the sorting office to be collected. Unfortunately, we are unable to help further in this instance and would suggest getting the parcel delivered to a property where someone will be in.
"Unfortunately I received the incorrect order that was for another customer. Masdings sent me a returns label but as yet, I haven't received my order. Very disappointed."
"You are asking me to write a review before I actually received the goods.so no I'm not impressed yet. Ask me after I receive my items."
"i bout EA7 Train Monogram Cap. After 3 days i asked tracking number, they sent me but it doesn`t work. I ask them again, may be tracking number is wrong, any answer 3 days...."
"I was disappointed to see that the trainers had obviously been used as the soles were dirty. The rest of the trainers were gone so just decided to keep them"
"Photograph of Ted Baker purse looked grey/lilac the actual product is elephant grey which doesn't look half as nice, a real shame."
"Very poor service and outrageously expensive delivery costs and extremely slow delivery speed would not recommended at all"
"Incorrect T shirt was sent out. Due respect when I emailed they promptly responded and refunded me the difference in price. More an inconvenience than anything as I was looking forward to receiving the T shirt I originally ordered"
"item was showing on website but was actually not in stock"
"Well i was very exited getting my Armani T-Shirt , the money went through and then i received a notice that they do not deliver to South Africa . Still waiting for my Refund of 72 Pounds"
Hello, unfortunately, we do not ship to South Africa. The order was cancelled and refunded immediately via your original method of payment which is PayPal.
"Ordered a Barbour umbrella.the handle had chips of wood out of it where it's obviously been bashed around as it was very poorly package."
masdings.com is rated 4.76 based on 4,452 reviews