masdings.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend masdings.com
Read masdings.com Reviews

ben@masdings.com

13 Middlegate

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy
Hi, I have received my sliders and they are the wrong colour I asked for black and gold and received black and white. Even the paper order in packaging says black and gold
I still haven’t received the goods ordered within the timeline specified at point of placing the order. Hopefully this will arrive soon!
I bought an item on the website, only to receive a refund the next day as it wasn't in stock
Haven't had and notice of delivery as yet
It was very disappointing to find a top I really liked online, process payment, receive an email to say my order has been received then receive another to say there has been an inventory error, and the clothing was no longer available. This was the second time in a week that this happened with an online order from the UK. Does your computer programme need an update? I have ordered many things online and these 2 incidents are the first time I have had this issue - very frustrating. I did receive a rapid response.
The shows came with scuffs on and the box had been destroyed with the lid unable to stay on top.
The item meet my expectation but Delivery was unsafe and dodgy. Royal mail ignored delivery message (if am not home ) sign on my behalf and left the delivery in on safe place....
I haven't recieved my orderso can't review it
did not fit no paperwork to say how to send back
i ordered a pair of shoes which clearly showed 1 in stock following day i was told out of stock. but can offer you the next size down if i wonted that size i would of ordered that size in first instance. rob
Order 2 Lacoste t-shirts, same size (5), 1 of them (green) fits perfectly, the other (grey) is huge.... disappointing
Still awaiting my order!
Ordered 2 items. 1 then out of stock even though It went through in the o line order. Also postage slow - items ordered 2 days later with country attire came earlier ! Not brilliant.
Emailed to ask if they could honour a promotion price which I’d missed by a day and they said no. 4 days later it was back at that price, poor customer relations. Ordered item which was £165 yet I still had to pay postage of over a fiver, very rare you pay postage on such a big purchase. Sent item back as it didn’t fit and although the refund was processed immediately I was charged another £4, so it cost me nearly a tenner to try a jacket on! Probably won’t use again.
'Levi' jeans were NOT Levi - poor quality denim, hem not finished, frayed, labels were imitation. Delivery was quick and no complaints.
Hi there, all brands that we sell are genuine and we are an authorised seller of Levi.
Item arrived promptly. However, when I tried to remove the garment from the plastic packaging, misleading information on the outside of the packaging meant that I ended up cutting into the garment! When I called Customer Services to explain what had happened, they said there was nothing they could do. What a waste of money! I won't be buying anything from this company again!!
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund/replace an item that has been damaged when being opened.
The item hasn’t arrived yet. Your service is very slow.It has arrived today.Well packed.
Ordered from Oxygen. Took almost a month to arrive in US. Completely unaware of affiliation with Masdings who asked me to rathe "the product" (without identifying which product they were referring to). Seemed disconnected from the transaction and my satisfaction. Shirt was nice but slim fit (not disclosed on website) so it was too small and had to be returned. Wanted to exchange but policy was so fiddly I decided to order a new larger shirt and return the smaller one for refund.
Hello Llewellyn. Thank you for your feedback. Are you sure this order was placed with us as the order number you provided is for a HUGO shirt , not gloves ?
Sent wrong size & I needed the top for a occasion! Needed to then pay another £79 for another top so I had it in time. Not great for my first experience. Need to now send my wrong size top back to get my refund!
Unfortunately let down with delivery. Post man called while out of house and had to collect days later from postal sorting office which is miles away. Not good when I have paid for delivery
The delivery was attempted three times and as you were out all of these times, the parcel was then taken to the sorting office to be collected. Unfortunately, we are unable to help further in this instance and would suggest getting the parcel delivered to a property where someone will be in.
masdings.com is rated 4.77 based on 5,498 reviews