masdings.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend masdings.com
Read masdings.com Reviews

ben@masdings.com

13 Middlegate

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy
Lovely jubbly
order with a description of great tracksuits but I have the impression that the sweatshirt is slightly brighter, I recommend it🤗
Excellent prices and fast delivery
Excellent service, great communication and variety of top quality items at great prices
I ordered a coat for my husband and I am delighted with both the item and the service from Masdings. The coat was despatched very quickly and I was able to track its delivery. It was delivered a couple of days later in perfect condition. As I live in Northern Ireland, very often we are faced with extra charges and longer waits for delivery… not so in this case. I would definitely recommend Masdings as a company!
Excellent customer service. Very friendly and courteous! Will definitely use again.
Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!
Easy to navigate website Straightforward Definitely be buying again and delivery was very quick
Fast delivery, as scheduled. However, I received shoes that were dirty and looked heavily worn. I was disappointed as I expected more from a luxury fashion house. I had to send them back.
The trousers I bought have good materials. Happy with my purchase.
Great service as usual, ordered Friday morning dispatched by lunch time and delivered on the Monday. Great products at a great price.
Ordered for the first time from Masdings and received the three items quickly. Was kept appraised on the despatch and delivery process. Very satisfied. Will use again.
I love ❤️ my short dress 👗 and fast delivery 📦
masdings.com 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Great service prompt delivery
Great products, great service. Can't fault any purchase I've made from there. Recommend and will definitely use again.
Sperry Topsiders were received (great product and price) and all good.
Really quick service and good value
1st time I’ve used this company and all good. Great price, great communication and delivery on time. I would recommend this company.
Love this store! Great service and great clothing. Never shop anywhere else for my husband.
Excellent service. A good price for quality item with super speedy delivery. Just what I needed. Thanks 👍
masdings.com is rated 4.77 based on 5,501 reviews