masdings.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend masdings.com
Read masdings.com Reviews

ben@masdings.com

13 Middlegate

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy
Quick efficient service, quick delivery too
Thank you Masdings. Would definitely recommend this website for some great designer brands and good sale items too. Ordering was easy, communication was first-class and fast delivery. Very pleased with my purchase 😁
Never heard of or used Masdings before, totally impressed on the price paid and service received. Would without doubt check them out before others.
Nice clothing,,very fast delivery,,perfect seller
A great selection of men's top label clothes at reasonable prices and really quick delivery !
Purchased a voucher on line Very easy
Excellent products and excellent service
I ordered some slippers for my mums birthday and she's going to love them! Really good quality
masdings.com 5 star review on 1st July 2021
Hello. Garment received between the times given on the email. The garment was dispatched quickly but the driver could have delivered the item earlier between the designated times. Half N hour longer and I would have made my way out. The times of delivery were between 8:52am - 12:52pm. The delivery arrived at approximately 12:30pm. Maybe I'm nitpicking but take it as you wish.
Fast service
Amazing fast delivery time - within 20 minutes of ordering - I had a message to say my goods had been despatched - wow!
Saw boots online in my size ordered them paid for them two days later got email sorry dont have your size in stock
First time I’ve used Masdings for clothing and i’m well impressed with both service and prices.
Easy to order with speedy delivery. I love my new dress too! Lovely quality and fabric and just the right length for a petite lady.
Beautiful flip flops Super fast delivery
I am so impressed - I made my first order with Masdings about an hour ago - within 20 minutes I received the your order has been despatched email - minutes after that I got the courier message saying it would be delivered tomorrow - great service I will buy from here again !!
Lovely shoes for my daughter for school always last the full year great purchase
Very good quick service
Ordered a gift voucher online. Really quick and easy to do. Recipient received email straight away and was delighted. Thank you will use again
Fantastic service and amazing fast delivery, everything fitted with a 20% discount 👍
masdings.com is rated 4.77 based on 5,552 reviews