masdings.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend masdings.com

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy

"I was very pleased and happy with my Ted baker errings they were a good quality and looked amazing I will definitely be ordering from here. The delivery was very fast Thank you"
"Excellent service for international customers. I placed an order to be delivered to the USA, and had a trouble-free experience. Checkout was seamless and my item was shipped promptly."
"Lovely bag arrived very quickly in perfect condition , best price I've found aswell"
"Great customer service - asked about sizing and replied within 1 day. Order shipped immediately after purchase and arrived as described. Will be purchasing from masdings again. Thank you!"
"Delivery as promised kept updated at all stages product as discribed"
"Excellent item, excellent service. Thank you"
"Love Fred Perry so really pleased to get a polo shirt at such a reasonable price. It will be my 'go to' this summer 😊 Great service too. Received within a couple of days or ordering."
"Correspondence is also good so I am satisfied."
"Emailed to ask if they could honour a promotion price which I’d missed by a day and they said no. 4 days later it was back at that price, poor customer relations. Ordered item which was £165 yet I still had to pay postage of over a fiver, very rare you pay postage on such a big purchase. Sent item back as it didn’t fit and although the refund was processed immediately I was charged another £4, so it cost me nearly a tenner to try a jacket on! Probably won’t use again."
"Very happy with the purchase. Very fast shipping to Spain"
"Wanted to buy Vivienne Westwood bas relief earrings for my daughter . Went on every site , and masdings came out as the cheapest . They came yesterday and my daughter is over the moon with them. Would highly recommend them ."
"Brilliant site with excellent range will definitely use again"
"Great product. Cheaper than buying direct from Superdry for my coat"
"Order Paul Smith polo shirt on Sunday arrived on Tuesday- excellent service guys πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Excellent service"
"Good service excellent delivery"
"New customer easy set up quick checkout and speedy delivery. Will certainly be using again and happy to recommend."
"Very fast delivery Quality item very well packaged definitely use again"
"Really quick delivery. Great service"
"Site was easy enough to navigate, return customer also, been pleased with all purchases to date"
masdings.com is rated 4.76 based on 4,137 reviews