Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Tim Young
Mapdec Cycle Works 5 star review on 6th June 2017
Cherry Fairley
Mapdec Cycle Works 5 star review on 10th November 2016
Excellent service used for suspension service a few times now, wouldn’t go elsewhere.
Quick efficient service, reasonably priced .
Fast and friendly service
Work done quickly and to a high standard
I used the team at Mapdec for a repair to an electric wheel with which I had a problem. Although I had not bought the item from them, they were very professional and efficient. I felt confident that the issue, (although a little unusual), would be dealt with effectively, and such was the case.
I would be happy to recommend them.
Always very helpful
Fantastic local team, always willing to help you achieve your goals 😂
Always great on service, tech knowledge, and being accurate and honest on costs.
The best cycle shop to deal with Nothing was any problem and I certainly presented them with one.

Super friendly and helpful and knowledgable.

Will always use them.
Awesome job re building my bike👍
Mapdec took on some difficult work on my electric folder but couldn’t complete it so they packed it and sent it to the manufacturers, who diagnosed and sorted the electrical and battery faults. I was kept informed and asked for preferred solutions. Would certainly entrust my other bikes to mapdec.
Very helpful and friendly
Fantastic service, very friendly professional staff. Went above and beyond. Very quick turn around. Would definitely use Mapdec for any future bike repairs.
Excellent service from the Mapdec team again. Wheel rebuild, Di2 fixed and back on the road.
Love Mapdec. Totally knowledgable about all their products and really take the time to understand the customer’s needs. Defo my go to cycle shop from now on.
Bought a new folding bike & needed it set up. I was recommended by a friend & I wasn’t disappointed. Great service, friendly and helpful. I had trouble with the gears after I picked it up, they said to bring it back in & it turned out it was me not the bike or anything they had done. They were very patient & showed me how to get them to work duh !!!🙄. Good price. Would thoroughly recommend.
Super service and very efficient
Very efficient and friendly.
Very professional, nice people, great mechanics, will be returning with my other bike for a new groupset.
Brilliant service at good value. I joined mapdec for the training but it's good to know they've got my back with the mechanics as well. Thanks again 👍 to
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.91 based on 557 reviews