Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works

About Mapdec Cycle Works: A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

How would you rate Mapdec Cycle Works ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Tim Young
"I was super happy with the product. There was a good selection of colours It arrived promptly and with free postage."
"Friendly and welcoming, also well organised (website super easy to navigate and pay for sessions, state of the art equipment, clean and tidy) and enthusiastic about training and getting fitter."
Molly Stack
Molly Stack
Verified Buyer
"I have a Mapdec rotating map board which I love. I love them even more since they made the lovely No Tools bolts, which usually do a fine job of holding the board in place. Unfortunately, during my last adventure race, I heard a "ting" off my bike in a muddy cow field and looked down just to be sure nothing had gone wrong with the bike. I discovered many miles later when rotating the board that I had failed to tighten my bolts and one had dropped off, and I was horrified! The rest of the race I was thinking about how I'd have to hunt down a replacement bolt and how difficult it might be and wondering if I had anything else laying around that might work for now until I could get a replacement. The next day I went to Mapdec's site and to my delight there were No Tools bolts in pairs readily available (thank god, maybe I'm not the only idiot who has failed to tighten such an easy bolt?!), ordering was easy, and they arrived in a day or two! No fuss whatsoever. And now I have a spare bolt for either myself or my race partner, whomever loses the next one! :) Thank you guys, great product! Molly"
Product
"Serviced my forks very quickly. Really great job, with minimum fuss and at a good price."
Product
"Good price and delivery time was faultless,ordered sunday night and came on tues morning,thanks๐Ÿ˜€"
"Serious issue with bottom bracket and bearings, where others tried and bodged Paul sorted no problem with full explanation too, excellent service."
Perfect colour match!
"Paul is really helpful and Mapdec is not intimidating for someone like me who doesn’t know much about my bike. I will be rectifying this by attending a bike maintenance course at Mapdec."
Product
"Prompt delivery and great price."
Product
"Next day delivery, spot on description of product, which is an internationally recognised brand name. Better price than Gooutdoors!"
Waters And Acland
Verified Buyer
"Always top notch service from Paul and team."
Product
"Have used before. Brilliant service, Paul turns my not-very-well-looked-after bike into a new machine. He's perfectly willing to fit parts bought elsewhere and charges extremely reasonable rates. Top marks."
Product
"Initially made the purchase on the basis of price and availability, but when backed up with good communication and prompt service, as was the case, then highly recommended! KA"
Product
"Good service and delivery and socks are as I’d hoped!"
Product
"Web site was good and easy to use. Product delivered promptly and as agreed. It is really good that they sell this product by the meter. Product of very good quailty. Will do business with them in the future. Thanks."
Product
"The first time I've used Mapdec - tried them after a referral by a friend. I wasn't disappointed. A short notice sorting of my wheels - Paul sourced the special spokes and did an excellent job, rebuilding the damaged side (don't ask - my skill and enthusiasm separated while going downhill). Superb communications throughout. If you're in the Lakes area and need your bike sorting - small or large job, then I cannot recommend Mapdec enough. Their enthusiasm, smiles and general good humour made the whole experience a pleasure."
Product
"Really good customer attention, extensive knowledge and practical understanding, easy to relate to."
Product
"Excellent product friendly service with great advice"
"Speedy efficient full bike service at a fair price Paul always looks after you and goes that extra mile. Happy to take my bikes there for servicing."
"Paul advised on the best option for my bike and then fitted the new parts quickly and cost effectively. Faultless. Use Mapdec!"
"Knowledgeable advice, quick service. Thanks"
Product
"Very competitive on price allied to great service. Paul always goes the extra mile to do a great job. I wouldn't take my bike anywhere else ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž"
Product
"Had the cable housing in stock, good price and dispatched very quickly. Great service."
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.89 based on 397 reviews