Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Tim Young
Mapdec Cycle Works 5 star review on 6th June 2017
Cherry Fairley
Mapdec Cycle Works 5 star review on 10th November 2016
Service with a 😃 and attention to detail thanks
Excellent Sevice
Excellent Sevice
Everything well, Staff very nice and helpfull. I’m glad with using this service.
I thought that the repair to my rear triangle was going to be expensive and take weeks but Mapdec got me back on the tracks. They must have special connections to the Orbea parts dept.
Just the bits that I needed and very helpful service and advice with it. Thank you.
Very helpful and friendly team. Reasonable prices. Will definitely be back.
I always know that I can rely on Mapdec when my bike needs work outside my comfort zone.This time I got expert advice on the economical way to convert the transmission to meet my needs followed by expert implementation. A great service very much appreciated. John ( Arnside)
Excellent and thorough service of my wife's EBike. The Mapdec team completed the work on time and in a very professional manner. All work required was clearly explained including detailed analytics on the ebike motor
I needed my specalized tarmac road bike changing from a semi compact to compact,I had ordered the parts myself but needed them fitted which was no problem. The gears are running smooth and sweet, always great service and maintenance from Mapdec and will continue to use them.
Excellent service from people who are really good at cycle mechanics and are enthusiasts as well as professional.
Good
Had a problem with my gears. Needed a new gear cable fitted. Just dropped in and it was done on the spot so I could just continue. Great assessment and outstanding service at a very fair price. Alistair
Excellent service. Very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.
My bike is 17 years old and after a visit to Mapdec the brakes and gears work like new again - thank you so much for getting them in excellent working order.
Once again when my Son’s road bike needed repairs Mapdec came to the rescue, many thanks for the great service as always! Mike
Very knowledgeable and trustworthy. Recommended
Mega helpful, friendly and mended a wheel for me the same day - that was great service! Thank you!
Always good, quick and top quality work.
Sorted out my broken power meter with Quark so I was back on the road ASAP. Thanks David and Paul!
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.92 based on 600 reviews