Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works

About Mapdec Cycle Works: A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

How would you rate Mapdec Cycle Works?

"Friendly and welcoming, also well organised (website super easy to navigate and pay for sessions, state of the art equipment, clean and tidy) and enthusiastic about training and getting fitter."
Molly Stack
Molly Stack
Verified Buyer
"I have a Mapdec rotating map board which I love. I love them even more since they made the lovely No Tools bolts, which usually do a fine job of holding the board in place. Unfortunately, during my last adventure race, I heard a "ting" off my bike in a muddy cow field and looked down just to be sure nothing had gone wrong with the bike. I discovered many miles later when rotating the board that I had failed to tighten my bolts and one had dropped off, and I was horrified! The rest of the race I was thinking about how I'd have to hunt down a replacement bolt and how difficult it might be and wondering if I had anything else laying around that might work for now until I could get a replacement. The next day I went to Mapdec's site and to my delight there were No Tools bolts in pairs readily available (thank god, maybe I'm not the only idiot who has failed to tighten such an easy bolt?!), ordering was easy, and they arrived in a day or two! No fuss whatsoever. And now I have a spare bolt for either myself or my race partner, whomever loses the next one! :) Thank you guys, great product! Molly"
Wesley Broughton
Wesley Broughton
Verified Buyer
"My light works perfect and looks great, very light weight and good high powered led's & high power long life battery pack . Will recommend and buy again. Great service & product."
"Knowledgeable advice, quick service. Thanks"
Product
"Very competitive on price allied to great service. Paul always goes the extra mile to do a great job. I wouldn't take my bike anywhere else 😎😎😎"
Product
"Had the cable housing in stock, good price and dispatched very quickly. Great service."
Mr. Graeme Nicholson
Product
"Great set up with friendly, motivating and educational support."
Kenneth Barry Maylor
Delivery
"I wanted a replacement waterproof and windproof beanie after my previous one got burnt. I compared some makes and chose a Dexshell beanie in camouflage green and Brown. I was a little concerned as one size fits all but ordered one anyway and am pleased that I did. It is a good fit and certainly keeps out the wind and rain and it is very comfortable. Unlike similar products the lining is very quiet and doesn't make a noise even when you turn your head. Price and delivery were excellent and would recommend the beanie to anyone who enjoys the outdoors and wants to keep warm and dry. Ken Maylor"
Product
"Item precisely as ordered arrived first thing the following. Can't ask more than that. Superb service."
Product
"Really prompt delivery, and item was well packaged."
Product
"Arrived very well packaged and on time exactly as described. Very good quality - not used them yet but no reason to doubt the integrity of the item"
Product
"Great service and bike now runs like a dream"
Product
"This might sound like an advert, but it's not - I'm a paying and very happy customer. Fantastic facility, we are very lucky to have this. Regardless of the weather we can cycle-train in a great atmosphere, with friendly people, getting immediate feedback and encouragement. As well as "drop in" times there are classes to help with regular motivation. Effort levels are set individually so I can ride alongside others much stronger than me and yet feel happy to work to my level (even easing off when not feeling 100%). My cycling's improved despite the weather and I'm planning to have weekly sessions throughout the year, maybe on the bike, maybe some of the new overall fitness classes. Mapdec's an important part of keeping myself fit all year. (And I think his prices are low, but don't tell him!)."
Product
"Paul's advice and help is second to none. He is a really nice bloke who provides an excellent service. I recommend Mapdec to any cyclist needing help with their bike."
Product
"Paul: You need to use spellchecker more ;) "We really need your feedback to help us improve, and to let future customers know what service they can expect from us. A **sentace** or two of your thoughts would be **aprrecited** by both our customers and the Mapdec team. " Price and delivery were good, thank you!"
Thanks Steve!
Product
"Always very helpful and knowledgeable"
Product
"Superfast delivery! Ordered Dexshell socks and gloves on Tuesday, items arrived Friday. Good prices, excellent products."
Product
"I've used Mapdec for a few things now - service of the bike, some turbo sessions and most lately pilates for cyclists. Always good & friendly. Nice to see the facilities expanding too. Its something different on offer - a fitness studio centred around cyclists."
"Very quick delivery"
Product
"Right product at the right price: Sound as a pound!"
Product
"You had the product I wanted but it/you were difficult to find in my search. It was delivered quickly. The product has sold out in most places so if it was easier to find you, you may sell more. Very happy with the product and service."
Product
"Feels more like you’re among friends than at a business. “How to make a training plan” session - very practical, then chance to do it whilst having experts available to ask & advise. Will be back..."
Product
"Very fast delivery and clear communication"
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.88 based on 380 reviews