Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy
Product
Paul was incredibly patient and helpful, tailoring the service he gave to what I was after. I wanted help choosing the parts of my bike so he graciously gave me a reverse bike fit with loads of advice and he got in some parts for me that he could get cheaper. He then taught me how to build my bike, lending me his fabulous equipment and giving me far more of his time than I paid for. The whole thing was an amazing experience: I now understand how my bike works and is put together far more and I'm riding a bike that is made for me and it feels fantastic! I would recommend Paul and his team to anyone :) thank you so much!
This is the sort of job that Mapdec exists for, a really fun day helping Fiona with her custom build project. It is such a cool thing to totally understand your bike and why you have the chosen components. Great attention to detail Fi. Well done.
Great, friendly and fast service.
Once again I bought a dirty, unlooked after heap to Mapdec and left with a clean, rebuilt and smoothly running machine. Excellent service & quick turnaround - even having to deal with an, unbeknownst to me, fork recall issue. Top marks.
Product
Fantastic service as always. very efficient, helpful and friendly, I would highly recommend.
Excellent service as always.
The team were great and very helpful. Will be going back again.
Mapdec is a fabulous facility for local cyclists providing excellent service and support for both cycles and cyclists 🚡🏻‍♀️
Great place, lots of help and don't make you feel stupid when you are asking stupid questions
Great service from a friendly team. Always willing to help and excellent value too.
Good service as usual
Contacted by e-mail on Monday morning to enquire whether they repaired Rockshox Reverb seat posts and received a reply back before their opening time. Took my bike in late Monday afternoon and it was fixed and ready on Wednesday as promised despite complications with the repair. Will definitely use their service again. Well done Paul for providing a great service.
Very helpful people who fixed my bike and communicated really well about costs. Mapdec is also accessible by car which might be handy when your bike breaks....I was grateful for the excellent, friendly set ice I received.
Thanks Paul Great service on sorting out my broken seat post bracket the day before a recent trip to Italy with the correct part sourced and fitted. First class service.
Product
Thank you Paul and Dave for the excellent advice and brilliant service. To get a new groupset, tyres and full bike service in just a few days was great. Highly recommended.
Thanks Steve, nothing we enjoy more than making a loved bike feel and ride like new again.
Product
Brilliant service from Paul and the team, as always.
On holiday recently I had a problem with electrics on my bike. Paul and colleague were really helpful and got us back on the road in super quick time. Repair costs very reasonable and the service was excellent. Thank you again. Derek Wood.
Thanks, Derek, glad we could get your holiday back on track.
Great advice and service, would recommend!
Excellent knowledgable service as usual
Product
Friendly, efficient, professional, knowledgeable, with coffee. ....... unbeatable in my view!
Top quality service and knowledge. Did a great job on my MTB and forks. No hesitation taking any of my bikes to Paul and Mapdec
Product
Outstanding customer service and an extremely high level of skill and quality of work. The service was outstanding in terms of the Bike coming back clean and in good as new working order. The exceptional part is the additional attention to detail and assessment of what’s about to wear out and requires work. Reference here new chain as the old had stretched and adding a cable guard. Thanks Paul!
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 490 reviews