Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy
Product
Paul was incredibly patient and helpful, tailoring the service he gave to what I was after. I wanted help choosing the parts of my bike so he graciously gave me a reverse bike fit with loads of advice and he got in some parts for me that he could get cheaper. He then taught me how to build my bike, lending me his fabulous equipment and giving me far more of his time than I paid for. The whole thing was an amazing experience: I now understand how my bike works and is put together far more and I'm riding a bike that is made for me and it feels fantastic! I would recommend Paul and his team to anyone :) thank you so much!
This is the sort of job that Mapdec exists for, a really fun day helping Fiona with her custom build project. It is such a cool thing to totally understand your bike and why you have the chosen components. Great attention to detail Fi. Well done.
Friendly efficient knowledgable and fair price.
Product
A superb facility which is well managed. The support is excellent - very knowledgeable and friendly. Kendal is lucky to have such a first rate training centre.
Product
This was the first time I have ordered anything from you guys and the whole transaction could not have been easier, or the delivery any quicker. I will buy again and will wholly recommend you to my friends. Keep up the good work.
Product
Give this light a hard first outing, an all night bike ride with some fast descents and heavy rain. The light worked perfectly, and still had more than 50% charge remaining at the end. The lowest setting is ideal for group riding on the road, and I only needed 1 level brighter on descents. The only minor fault is the head band, which appears to have a plastic base designed for helmet mounting but with an long strap. The base holds the light at the wrong angle unless you wear it like a bonnet. Not a problem for my purposes, but not ideal if you want a head lamp.
Product
My light works perfect and looks great, very light weight and good high powered led's & high power long life battery pack . Will recommend and buy again. Great service & product.
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 486 reviews