Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy
Product
Paul was incredibly patient and helpful, tailoring the service he gave to what I was after. I wanted help choosing the parts of my bike so he graciously gave me a reverse bike fit with loads of advice and he got in some parts for me that he could get cheaper. He then taught me how to build my bike, lending me his fabulous equipment and giving me far more of his time than I paid for. The whole thing was an amazing experience: I now understand how my bike works and is put together far more and I'm riding a bike that is made for me and it feels fantastic! I would recommend Paul and his team to anyone :) thank you so much!
This is the sort of job that Mapdec exists for, a really fun day helping Fiona with her custom build project. It is such a cool thing to totally understand your bike and why you have the chosen components. Great attention to detail Fi. Well done.
Product
Paul: You need to use spellchecker more ;) "We really need your feedback to help us improve, and to let future customers know what service they can expect from us. A **sentace** or two of your thoughts would be **aprrecited** by both our customers and the Mapdec team. " Price and delivery were good, thank you!
Thanks Steve!
I am just an ordinary, middle-aged person that likes to get out on her bike. I was nervous about booking on to a mapdec training session for all the reasons people usually put things off. It definitely wasn't as daunting as I thought. Try it, whoever you are. It's still just you and your bike.
Price and Quality of Product
Product
The item I ordered arrived safely. It arrived within a reasonable time.
Product
Good products with the exception of the K20 clamp mount which literally fell apart the minute it was taken out if the package!
Product
I ordered some waterproof socks, they arrived quickly and work well.
Product
Order processed quickly and delivered efficiently. Mapdec mapboard is robust and doesn't vibrate on MTB. Only criticism is that the deck itself could do with being a bit larger
just liked the way last year when i did a few sessions that you and helen were so efficient and enthusiastic
Booked for a bike fit session for my road bike. Mapdec were recommended by a friend. Paul spent nearly an hour with me, watching me ride on the turbo, asking questions and talking things through. He made adjustments to my stem, seat and post. Done two rides since total of 80 miles and the bike feels much better. I'm happy it was money well spent. Paul was really easy to talk to and really helpful. Happy to recommend
Very quick delivery
Very fast delivery
Product
The water proof socks work very well and help to keep my feet dry and warm, the only slight concern is I would have liked them a little longer as I use them on the golf course. The prompt delivery was appreciated.
Product
Very good service but unusually vat was charged after purchase
Hi,

That is unusual. You should see the VAT breakdown at checkout, but the price displayed would include VAT. Unless maybe you had a different currency selected?

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Product
Very prompt delivery and in a nice case. Goods exactly as advertised. It doesn't slip around on my bars like another brand did, and battery lasted ok, and a good light beam. A flash mode would have made it even better. Seems well made and much better finished that many others I have seen. I used it for around 2.5 hours on a night ride, not on full beam constantly, but no problems, (whereas a previous make battery from a different ebay site failed on the first ride), so it appears to be a reasonable buy.
Thought it was a great work out, far better than just a spinning class, you know you have worked out, just need to make sure FTP has been done to give more accurate session. Going again to try Power of Music
Product
Service wise I was very impressed, overnight delivery - no complaints. Slightly disappointed with the state of the product when it arrived. I ordered a Sanguan K21 light set. The light unit had a 2 small scratches on top and a small 'ding' on the underside. In addition, there were no instructions included in the box, not a major issue as it's fairly self explanatory but it would have been good to have an idea about charge times. The head strap I ordered with the light set had black oily marks on the material. My impression was that both the light set and the head strap had been returned by another customer. After testing the light set out, I can confirm that function was not affected and have to say the light set is top notch and sufficient on its own for full pace night time mtb-ing.
Product
Unfortunately the item received was not the item ordered as it was told it was out of stock and so I was sent an old model. The merchant was helpful and offered a full refund. Also the price was good. I will use them again and have recommended to others.
FAST DELIVERY
Product
Great products - Quick and speedy delivery.
Product
Good price and nice people to deal with
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 490 reviews