Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy
Product
Paul was incredibly patient and helpful, tailoring the service he gave to what I was after. I wanted help choosing the parts of my bike so he graciously gave me a reverse bike fit with loads of advice and he got in some parts for me that he could get cheaper. He then taught me how to build my bike, lending me his fabulous equipment and giving me far more of his time than I paid for. The whole thing was an amazing experience: I now understand how my bike works and is put together far more and I'm riding a bike that is made for me and it feels fantastic! I would recommend Paul and his team to anyone :) thank you so much!
This is the sort of job that Mapdec exists for, a really fun day helping Fiona with her custom build project. It is such a cool thing to totally understand your bike and why you have the chosen components. Great attention to detail Fi. Well done.
Delivery
Still awaiting delivery been a week now and no heart rate monitor
Product
I ordered right hand thumb compass. Invoice stated right hand compass but item sent was left hand. When I try to contact by phone it is just an answer phone and no one calls back. Very disappointing. Subsequently made contact by e.mail and problem was resolved very quickly. The correct compass was sent and my postage was refunded promptly.
Product
Unfortunately my bars are not 31.8mm and have tried to pack out without any real success. Keeps coming loose on the rides. Could do with some advice or sleeve for smaller scale handlebars
Hi,
Many thanks for the review, is this your review of our product and service, or that the map board was designed for a bar size different to your own? I will e-mail you with some ideas to help you customise the clamp to fit your handlebars.

Many thanks