Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works

About Mapdec Cycle Works: A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy

Fiona Marley Patterson
"Paul was incredibly patient and helpful, tailoring the service he gave to what I was after. I wanted help choosing the parts of my bike so he graciously gave me a reverse bike fit with loads of advice and he got in some parts for me that he could get cheaper. He then taught me how to build my bike, lending me his fabulous equipment and giving me far more of his time than I paid for. The whole thing was an amazing experience: I now understand how my bike works and is put together far more and I'm riding a bike that is made for me and it feels fantastic! I would recommend Paul and his team to anyone :) thank you so much!"
Doug Huntington
"I have had nothing but good attentive service from Paul and highly recommend him for cycling support"
Lyndon Chatting-Walters
"Absolutely brilliant job. Quick turn around. Super easy to pay for at a great price. I will be using Mapdec every time without a doubt."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Product
This is the sort of job that Mapdec exists for, a really fun day helping Fiona with her custom build project. It is such a cool thing to totally understand your bike and why you have the chosen components. Great attention to detail Fi. Well done.
"Best bicycle service shop in cumbria incredible service friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Fantastic value"
Product
"Great service, Bike was repaired and ready well before the official time. So a big thank you"
"Quick and great service"
"Fixed a couple of issues with my bike quickly and for the price quoted 👍"
Product
"First time using Mapdec and very satisfied with their service. Good prices and order arrived earlier than stated. Cant ask for more."
"Helpful, knowledgable, skilful, professional bicycle servicing from Paul at Mapdec"
"Where else could you go to a mega group turbo trainer session and then kettle bell class, leave your bike & new wheels for set up & new brake blocks and then when you go back to pick it up find it all beautifully set up AND take a yoga class. Both bike workshop & membership are great value and everyone is lovely and really know what they're doing!"
Product
"Placed my order received confirmation of order. Informed order had been dispatched and Post office tracker. Received goods quickly . A professional company which I will use in the future."
Product
"Great product and super quick delivery - highly recommended!"
Product
"Very efficient, used good components and provided advice/recommendation."
Product
"The hat I ordered was perfect and matched the colour of my anorak. I have not worn it yet as the weather has been very warm"
Delivery
"After the service a fault appeared on the gearing (front mech).took it back too Paul and he worked on the bike till the problem was solved. Can’t fault the service nothing is an issue.great job."
Product
"Fast delivery, great product as described- would use again"
Product
"Excellent service, always helpful"
Product
"Have just taken delivery of a pair of hand built wheels from Paul at Mapdec. Great service, sound advice and lots of attention to detail equals a fine set of wheels and one very happy customer."
Product
"Very helpful and quick to service my bike"
Product
"Really happy, very quick delivery."
"The team at Mapdec transformed my very neglected bike into a 'Fred ready' bike. Paul is very helpful and they got the bike back to me very quickly. Thanks Mapdec."
Product
"Cheapest i could find the item I wanted. Easy ordering and quick turnaround"
Product
"Paul was very helpful and friendly. He clearly knows his stuff and is happy to go the extra mile (pun intended). I received great service at a great price. I will be back!"
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 470 reviews