Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works

About Mapdec Cycle Works: A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Click Here

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy

Fiona Marley Patterson
"Paul was incredibly patient and helpful, tailoring the service he gave to what I was after. I wanted help choosing the parts of my bike so he graciously gave me a reverse bike fit with loads of advice and he got in some parts for me that he could get cheaper. He then taught me how to build my bike, lending me his fabulous equipment and giving me far more of his time than I paid for. The whole thing was an amazing experience: I now understand how my bike works and is put together far more and I'm riding a bike that is made for me and it feels fantastic! I would recommend Paul and his team to anyone :) thank you so much!"
Doug Huntington
"I have had nothing but good attentive service from Paul and highly recommend him for cycling support"
Lyndon Chatting-Walters
"Absolutely brilliant job. Quick turn around. Super easy to pay for at a great price. I will be using Mapdec every time without a doubt."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Product
This is the sort of job that Mapdec exists for, a really fun day helping Fiona with her custom build project. It is such a cool thing to totally understand your bike and why you have the chosen components. Great attention to detail Fi. Well done.
"Good service as usual"
"Contacted by e-mail on Monday morning to enquire whether they repaired Rockshox Reverb seat posts and received a reply back before their opening time. Took my bike in late Monday afternoon and it was fixed and ready on Wednesday as promised despite complications with the repair. Will definitely use their service again. Well done Paul for providing a great service."
"Very helpful people who fixed my bike and communicated really well about costs. Mapdec is also accessible by car which might be handy when your bike breaks....I was grateful for the excellent, friendly set ice I received."
"Thanks Paul Great service on sorting out my broken seat post bracket the day before a recent trip to Italy with the correct part sourced and fitted. First class service."
Product
"Thank you Paul and Dave for the excellent advice and brilliant service. To get a new groupset, tyres and full bike service in just a few days was great. Highly recommended."
Thanks Steve, nothing we enjoy more than making a loved bike feel and ride like new again.
Product
"Brilliant service from Paul and the team, as always."
"On holiday recently I had a problem with electrics on my bike. Paul and colleague were really helpful and got us back on the road in super quick time. Repair costs very reasonable and the service was excellent. Thank you again. Derek Wood."
Thanks, Derek, glad we could get your holiday back on track.
"Great advice and service, would recommend!"
"Excellent knowledgable service as usual"
Product
"Friendly, efficient, professional, knowledgeable, with coffee. ....... unbeatable in my view!"
"Top quality service and knowledge. Did a great job on my MTB and forks. No hesitation taking any of my bikes to Paul and Mapdec"
Product
"Outstanding customer service and an extremely high level of skill and quality of work. The service was outstanding in terms of the Bike coming back clean and in good as new working order. The exceptional part is the additional attention to detail and assessment of what’s about to wear out and requires work. Reference here new chain as the old had stretched and adding a cable guard. Thanks Paul!"
"Best bicycle service shop in cumbria incredible service friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Fantastic value"
Product
"Great service, Bike was repaired and ready well before the official time. So a big thank you"
"Quick and great service"
"Fixed a couple of issues with my bike quickly and for the price quoted 👍"
Product
"First time using Mapdec and very satisfied with their service. Good prices and order arrived earlier than stated. Cant ask for more."
"Helpful, knowledgable, skilful, professional bicycle servicing from Paul at Mapdec"
"Where else could you go to a mega group turbo trainer session and then kettle bell class, leave your bike & new wheels for set up & new brake blocks and then when you go back to pick it up find it all beautifully set up AND take a yoga class. Both bike workshop & membership are great value and everyone is lovely and really know what they're doing!"
Product
"Placed my order received confirmation of order. Informed order had been dispatched and Post office tracker. Received goods quickly . A professional company which I will use in the future."
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 482 reviews