Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works

About Mapdec Cycle Works: A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy

Fiona Marley Patterson
"Paul was incredibly patient and helpful, tailoring the service he gave to what I was after. I wanted help choosing the parts of my bike so he graciously gave me a reverse bike fit with loads of advice and he got in some parts for me that he could get cheaper. He then taught me how to build my bike, lending me his fabulous equipment and giving me far more of his time than I paid for. The whole thing was an amazing experience: I now understand how my bike works and is put together far more and I'm riding a bike that is made for me and it feels fantastic! I would recommend Paul and his team to anyone :) thank you so much!"
Doug Huntington
"I have had nothing but good attentive service from Paul and highly recommend him for cycling support"
Lyndon Chatting-Walters
"Absolutely brilliant job. Quick turn around. Super easy to pay for at a great price. I will be using Mapdec every time without a doubt."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Product
This is the sort of job that Mapdec exists for, a really fun day helping Fiona with her custom build project. It is such a cool thing to totally understand your bike and why you have the chosen components. Great attention to detail Fi. Well done.
Product
"Item description was different to what i received, unhelpful customer service, would not use again."
Product
"I ordered a FABRIC - Line - Shallow - Elite Saddle - 142mm - Black Black and they sent me a FABRIC - Line - Shallow - Elite Saddle - 134mm"
Product
"Bought map deck for an event this weekend. Goods arrived with a bolt missing. Company has failed to response to my emails and voicemail all this week, Have been forced to bodge a solution to make it usable but this has damaged the bracket. Not very impressed."
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 470 reviews