Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy
Product
Paul was incredibly patient and helpful, tailoring the service he gave to what I was after. I wanted help choosing the parts of my bike so he graciously gave me a reverse bike fit with loads of advice and he got in some parts for me that he could get cheaper. He then taught me how to build my bike, lending me his fabulous equipment and giving me far more of his time than I paid for. The whole thing was an amazing experience: I now understand how my bike works and is put together far more and I'm riding a bike that is made for me and it feels fantastic! I would recommend Paul and his team to anyone :) thank you so much!
This is the sort of job that Mapdec exists for, a really fun day helping Fiona with her custom build project. It is such a cool thing to totally understand your bike and why you have the chosen components. Great attention to detail Fi. Well done.
Product
Item description was different to what i received, unhelpful customer service, would not use again.
Product
I ordered a FABRIC - Line - Shallow - Elite Saddle - 142mm - Black Black and they sent me a FABRIC - Line - Shallow - Elite Saddle - 134mm
Product
Bought map deck for an event this weekend. Goods arrived with a bolt missing. Company has failed to response to my emails and voicemail all this week, Have been forced to bodge a solution to make it usable but this has damaged the bracket. Not very impressed.
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 486 reviews