Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy
Product
Paul was incredibly patient and helpful, tailoring the service he gave to what I was after. I wanted help choosing the parts of my bike so he graciously gave me a reverse bike fit with loads of advice and he got in some parts for me that he could get cheaper. He then taught me how to build my bike, lending me his fabulous equipment and giving me far more of his time than I paid for. The whole thing was an amazing experience: I now understand how my bike works and is put together far more and I'm riding a bike that is made for me and it feels fantastic! I would recommend Paul and his team to anyone :) thank you so much!
This is the sort of job that Mapdec exists for, a really fun day helping Fiona with her custom build project. It is such a cool thing to totally understand your bike and why you have the chosen components. Great attention to detail Fi. Well done.
Mapdec have serviced my families Road and Mountain bikes recently, their service and advice was first class. Thanks again Mapdec!
Product
Top notch service. As always.
Such a buzz in the place with a friendly atmosphere and so much more than just cycling with yoga, kettlebells and other mobility and strengthening activities. Alistair
Paul selected a wide rim to make the most of tyres for a gravel bike. The result is a stunning looking pair of hand built wheels. Top quality service at a very competitive price.
I bought something, it worked brilliantly, it was shiny and added greatly to my sense of well-being. All I have to do is remember what it was👍😁🤪
Awesome!
Fantastic service from Mapdec, Paul knew exactly what I needed for my mountain bike, and sorted it all out perfectly for me. The bike is a dream to ride
So much fun to build, thanks for trusting us.
Paul fixed my dropper post at short notice. Now it's working buttery smooth!
Great service with excellent response times - best of all they really listen to your needs
Great, friendly and fast service.
Once again I bought a dirty, unlooked after heap to Mapdec and left with a clean, rebuilt and smoothly running machine. Excellent service & quick turnaround - even having to deal with an, unbeknownst to me, fork recall issue. Top marks.
Product
Fantastic service as always. very efficient, helpful and friendly, I would highly recommend.
Excellent service as always.
The team were great and very helpful. Will be going back again.
Mapdec is a fabulous facility for local cyclists providing excellent service and support for both cycles and cyclists 🚵🏻‍♀️
Great place, lots of help and don't make you feel stupid when you are asking stupid questions
Great service from a friendly team. Always willing to help and excellent value too.
Good service as usual
Contacted by e-mail on Monday morning to enquire whether they repaired Rockshox Reverb seat posts and received a reply back before their opening time. Took my bike in late Monday afternoon and it was fixed and ready on Wednesday as promised despite complications with the repair. Will definitely use their service again. Well done Paul for providing a great service.
Very helpful people who fixed my bike and communicated really well about costs. Mapdec is also accessible by car which might be handy when your bike breaks....I was grateful for the excellent, friendly set ice I received.
Thanks Paul Great service on sorting out my broken seat post bracket the day before a recent trip to Italy with the correct part sourced and fitted. First class service.
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 498 reviews