Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Tim Young
Mapdec Cycle Works 5 star review on 6th June 2017
Cherry Fairley
Mapdec Cycle Works 5 star review on 10th November 2016
Had a minor service/tune up on my son's road bike, very accommodating to our needs along with excellent service and advice. Thanks again, Mike
Quick to respond to service and workshop requests. Trustworthy, competent and friendly service. I would definitely recommend.
had a buckled wheel
you sorted it as I waited
top job.
Excellent, Professional and Fast.
I am really happy with the service on my mountain bike and with the fixing of the rear breaks. Being able to use the cycle scheme was great too. What a bargain!
Fantastic work, had my rear shock serviced by them, very friendly staff and quick turnaround for the work! Highly recommended!
Friendly knowledgable staff who provide an excellent prompt service. Service and repair work is done thoroughly and the bike is always inspected for other issues that might need attention. You are then given the option to have this work looked at prior to collecting the bike from Mapdec.
very helpfull staff
I rang Mapdec with an urgent request for a repair to my bike. They fit me in immediately. I paid for a service and repair, the quality of the repair was excellent, I was kept informed and up to date with the repairs completed within a day. I would highly recommend. Thank you
Friendly, helpful and went beyond our expectations to fix our sons bike! Thanks so much.
Excellent service used for suspension service a few times now, wouldn’t go elsewhere.
Quick efficient service, reasonably priced .
Fast and friendly service
Work done quickly and to a high standard
I used the team at Mapdec for a repair to an electric wheel with which I had a problem. Although I had not bought the item from them, they were very professional and efficient. I felt confident that the issue, (although a little unusual), would be dealt with effectively, and such was the case.
I would be happy to recommend them.
Always very helpful
Fantastic local team, always willing to help you achieve your goals 😂
Always great on service, tech knowledge, and being accurate and honest on costs.
The best cycle shop to deal with Nothing was any problem and I certainly presented them with one.

Super friendly and helpful and knowledgable.

Will always use them.
Awesome job re building my bike👍
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.91 based on 567 reviews