Mango Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mango Bikes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Mango Bikes Reviews

About Mango Bikes:

Award-winning and affordable lifestyle, commuter, urban and road bikes, hand built in the UK.

sales@mangobikes.com

Mango Bikes 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Gary C
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Jonathan T
I recently ordered some gorgeous white Kenda tyres from the guys at Mango. The price was excellent and delivery was incredibly fast. Unfortunately there was a mistake at checkout and I was charged twice. Although the initial response time wasn't great, I think that, like everyone, lockdown had probably been incredibly difficult for the team. I'm delighted to say that I was contacted personally and issued a full refund, so now that's sorted I will definitely be using Mango bikes again.
Hi Phil, first off apologies in the delay in our response, it's been pretty crazy here at Mango HQ. However, I am glad to say that has been refunded for you and should appear in your account in a couple of days. If you need anything else drop us a message and we'll get back to you as quick as we can.
Ordered inner tubes. They sent wrong ones. Bit slow responding to initial request to correct mistake but put it right and sent correct tubes and didn't want wrong ones back. So overall pleased with the service.
The bike is great for amateur cyclists like myself. Mango bikes have been very helpful with a few issues I have had with the bike. The frame had a little chip in the paint (probably the couriers fault) which mango bikes offered to send the relevant touch up paint so I could sort myself. I also had a small issue with my rear wheel, I rang mango bikes and they recommended I took it to a bike repair shop which mango were more than happy to cover the costs of under the warranty. Overall a pleasant experience communicating with them and I love the bike!
Mango Bikes 4 star review on 1st May 2020
Products available and delivery were very good, the only thing I'll say is sizing for each product for beginners like tyres and inners are hard to work out with some research. A universal aswell as the actual sizings on products would help (or recommendations)
You were very well priced and the service after placing the order was good. Delivery was also a good experience. Thanks very much.
Front inner tube burst on my second ride less than a mile which was really inconvenient but apart from that it's all good.
Timely order, good quality for the money
good service !
Light, comfortable and suitable for the city, and the customizable option makes people love it.
Mango Bikes 4 star review on 2nd March 2020
Pros ***** Bike is lovely to look at, in fact beautiful. Bargain price at just £360. Easy to put together (except my tyre issue (see Cons) Great customer service / delivery communication. Great customisation website concept. Cons ****** The bike is HEAVY, which could be a 'Pro', as it's excellent hill training and will make me even fitter up and down the Chilterns. But for the price, what was I really expecting. Maybe you could do a carbon fibre framed version for £1000. Just an idea. The tyres were not seated properly, but I found a YouTube video which explained how to add washing up liquid to my rims and talcum power to my tube, then all resolved itself.
Good quality saddles and swift delivery. I’d have given 5 stars if it wasn’t for all the hipster type communication style but some like that kind of thing
The bike is lovely! Looks great, easy to set up and fun to ride. Ordering was simple and it arrived in 2 weeks which was pretty quick. Only issue was the tyres that came with the bike, the rear one was faulty so I had to replace it on the second ride.
Great bike for the price, functional and fun. Great colours too
Its a really really nice bike, very fast and light. Best one I've had I think. My only critisisms are 1) there were no instructions on how to put the bike together, 2) when trying to put the front wheel on it didn't fit over the brakes (i had to deflate the tire to fit it on), 3) the chain slipped on the gears a few times when riding (might need a bit of adjustment) Great black friday discount!
I bought the OG X2 drop just over a year ago to commute in London and it's still running wonderfully, even after taking a few hits! If you ride hard I would upgrade the stock wheels - they only lasted me about 6 months before buckling. Great customer service too, replaced my faulty pedals without hesitation.
Arrived promptly with great after sales. Has made riding too and from uni much more enjoyable. Would recommend upgraded pedals and tires from base as originals will wear out quickly
Great bike ... frame to big though
Credit where credit is due. I got my bike and had problems straight away, tried to alert customer service about the noises but was left too late before the crank arm fell off, they sent out new parts at a £30 deposit (still waiting for return of said deposit) and new parts still didn't cut the mustard. It wasn't until I seriously complained that I got a response, fortunately I lived approx 40 mins away from the warehouse and a staff member gracefully came and collected the bike and had it returned within 24 hours to my house. And since then I have done some serious riding and no problems. Maybe my initial cranks were just a flook mistake or anomaly. But I am very thankful that all the problems have been sorted out. I wouldn't deter anyone from buying a bike from here as it is a good piece of kit for the price and having a fixie relives most cyclists nightmares of indexing and fixing gears. I hope everyone is lucky and does not run into a problem.
Great bike, great value for money! Some great accessories; however, purchased mud guards to go with my custom OGx2 but they won’t fit with my pannier rack. Other than that, I very much like the bike!
Really enjoying the bike perfect for my ride to work each day main problem I have had is the pedal has snapped in half within 2 weeks
Mango Bikes is rated 3.94 based on 593 reviews