maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
Super quick delivery thank you - a bonus that I also saved myself £50 instead of going direct to the manufacturer - so chuffed that I spent another £48.00 - defo tecommend
Easy to order and quick delivery
I ordered a gift to be delivered elsewhere and albeit I thought the gift packaging was a bit pricey, the customer service provided way outweighed that.......not only was the item shipped the same day but I contacted customer services by email as I was concerned the gift wouldn't have been packaged in the gift box and the invoice would be in the box.......i had an almost instant reply, with a very personal response.......there was back and forward chat that was simply amazing and so thoughtful and kind. I wouldn't hesitate to order from here!
Lovely large bag however was the wrong colour for my pram. Well made, and lovely bee items inside and lining. Dark green colour outside.
Fast efficient service.
First time I’ve ordered from this lovely company and I will definitely shop from them again. Super fast and efficient delivery😊
Great service, product, price, delivery etc all excellent
The quality, price and speed at which the item was delivered was all spot on.
Excellent service and product. All received in due course. No complaint.
Speedy despatch of this gift which was well received. Many thanks for your great service
Quick delivery and good service
Fantastic service, but silly Nana ordered the wrong leopard. I ordered Lexi instead of Levi 😩
Good choice of products and quick delivery. Thank you!
It's my daughters favourite bunny since birth so I thought I'd better get a few more as we've had a few near missis. She was delighted that there was more "Rabbies" as she calls him. Thank you for speedy delivery
Fast efficient service with good precise updates and information.
Fantastic service and really competitive prices
Great service, emailed to check when I forgot to include a gift note.
Very happy with how efficient and fast my order was dispatched and delivered, when I ordered my item was out of stock and actually arrive back in stock sooner then advised by maisonwhite so one happy customer here 👍👍
Service and delivery was fab.
Excellent service and am delighted with my curtains.
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 4,121 reviews