maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
Item arrived damaged Item finally collected - the man just turned up I wasn't arrived of collection still waiting for replacement i have had to chase for news etc no proactive management by company Think their customer service manner is quite brash too they don't say sorry for the trouble etc (but I thought that was just to me) but reading their replies below demonstrates their cultural dislike of customers I would say! Their reply to the jellycat lady is just not nice!
Shopped there several times, their customer service is second to none, lovely staff, will do anything to oblige.
I ordered a small stool and it arrived on the date expected the colours were as vivid as they appearred online excellent quality fabric used in this product absolutely love it
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 19th June 2018
Reasonable price for Jelly Cat product with vast selection of designs and colours . Perfect baby gift arrived very quickly thank you
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 19th June 2018
The items that I ordered arrived promptly and an immediate adjustment was made for an item they were unable to supply. Email was sent to keep me informed.
Great customer service. Great value. Definitely recommend.
Maison White was one of the last places I could find my daughters favorite Jellycat bunny she lost. I was worried about shipping overseas to the US but they took care of me and I’m so grateful they were able to help my little girl get her favorite stuffie back.
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 18th June 2018
Thank you Ashley, I am glad to have helped get her favorite stuffie back.
Superb service. Fast delivery at no extra cost. I have one very happpy mum. Highly Recommend .
Many thanks Robin for your lovely comments
ever since I was little I have loved all jellycat toys. I think that they at a special and unique company! sometimes I just want to go and pick all the toys up an give them a hug! I have one very special jellycat bunny that I have loved ever since I was born! Thank you!
Shipping is faster than I expected. Very satisfying toy. Will come back in the future
I bought a Jellycat soft toy from Maison White and it was delivered the next day. Lovely item, excellent customer service, one contented customer!
What a great selection of colours and versions of Jellycat. My daughter loved the site and was excited to open the box for her new siblings arrival. The bunnies were packed with care and each element wrapped separately which was lovely. Thanks!
I never received my package.
Hello Spencer Thanks for leaving a negative review. I'd like to note you have also only just emailed us (after leaving a negative review), letting us know that your package has not yet arrived. We will gladly help locate this parcel but leaving a negative review whilst also emailing isn't helpful. I have tracked your parcel https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/RS753393816GB and it is in Transit. At the moment we are seeing some parcels taking longer than usual. This is NOT our fault as a company, this is the carrier and the slight issue of the worldwide pandemic we are currently all facing. Your order is on its way and we would advise you contact the carrier it is now with directly in America for further detail Your patience with this is appreciated Kind regards The Maison White Team. .
This is the second time I've ordered from Maison White, and on both occasions I've been very pleased with the service. The items arrived quickly, were well packaged and exactly as described on the web-site. I totally recommend this company.
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. We love to see customers returning. And the feedback is wonderful, we are pleased you are happy! Stay safe and take care. Kind regards The Maison White Team
Initial product order arrived promptly but was unfortunately damaged in transit. Quick email to Maison White support and new product was quickly dispatched, without any fuss, and the damaged product was also collected for return. Great, hassle free, customer service and delighted with the replacement product.
Still not received
Thanks for your email and the negative review, your parcel was delivered on the 7/3 https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item?trackNumber=32048549100013C02EBFF
My item did not work.
Hi Sharon Thanks for leaving a negative review, we're sorry the faulty 'GUND light up whale' which you received has left you feeling so bad about us. I spoke to you when you called and explained unfortunately, albeit very rarely, item's will have faults, we generally pick up any visible ones and contact the manufacturer, we haven't had this issue with this whale before before. We're unable to test the products before leaving us as that would make them look 'used'. Which wouldn't look very good. As this was our last one in stock we have offered for you to return the light up whale at our cost for a full refund. We are currently waiting for the receipt of postage and return of the whale. Kind regards Elise
Lovely picture, but poor framing, gap on upper right side of frame.
Quick delivery and nice packaging.
Ordered on December 11th and received on the 13th. Excellent service. Packed really well. Will be ordering again 5stars
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 4,121 reviews