maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
After ordering late on the Wednesday night expected delivery the following week but wanted to deliver Sat morning really quick very impressed
Excellent experience, easy ordering, great price and Royal Mail tracked quick delivery. Jellycat toy, ordered in Sussex delivered to Scotland 2 days later. It all worked so well that I placed another order the following week, with same great service. Thank you.
Half the price of Amazon and arrived in timely manner.
Very happy with my beautiful cushion. It is just what I wanted, a great price and fast delivery. Thank you.
I had to return the ideal curtains except for the colour, a very pale green in the store. Turned to a colour silver. Such a shame. Return the curtains and refunded instantly. Shame the refund for postage even partly refunded!
Item as described and very quick delivery
Our tie backs are just perfect and of great quality, Delivery was fast, would highly recommend Maison White
Super speedy delivery, lovely product, good price. So good I have ordered a second one. Thank you Maisonwhite.
Very reliable and speedy drlivery
I'm absolutely delighted with these curtains and the excellent service!
Great service and I am very happy with the curtains!
Lovely curtains. Great service than you.
Excellent product very pleased with it
My parcel from Maisonwhite arrived promptly. Thank you.
Prompt service, quality goods, very satisfied.
My order was dispatched promptly. Goods were excellent value, exactly as described. Their website was easy to use. Would order again from Maison White and recommend this firm
Chose bedding. Maison white had the best online price and delivered the items quickly.
The Baby Sloth Nightlight is my first experience of Maison White. It has far exceeded my expectations. Very well made, carefully painted and a pleasure to hold. The fact that it can be powered by batteries (as well as plugged in) makes it even more versatile for my granddaughter. She hasn't seen it yet, but I know she'll be delighted - it is so appealing. The buying process was straightforward & delivery rapid. What more could any customer wish for?! Very many thanks ...
Quick and simple purchase journey - good price for great product!
Very fast shipping and a great price :)
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 4,121 reviews