maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
Bought duvet set and cushion. Liked the design, a nice unusual design but very expensive, especially the cushion which I think at £39 was overpriced but wanted for a anniversary gift.
Thank you so much for your review, it's much appreciated. The fetch feather filled cushion you purchased actually RRPs at £50 (on Soohie Allport’s website now) which we felt was expensive too so we popped it into the sale for £35 (which is what you paid) I hope the present is well receive and loved it’s a great choice. Kind regards The Maison White Team
Delay in receiving 1st order but very pleased with products. So much so that I placed another order for one of them.
I ordered 2 Jellycat bunnies, one of them had a factory flaw, this company have accepted the problem and are sending me a replacement which is great!
All good , no problem , efficient purchase !
Lovely large bag however was the wrong colour for my pram. Well made, and lovely bee items inside and lining. Dark green colour outside.
Parcel arrived swiftly, would have appreciated slightly better packaging but there was nothing wrong with the service by any means. Email communication very good.
Beautiful bear. Some delay due to our of stock, but promptly despatched once available. However, arrived in a very unattractive plastic bag... I think this bear deserves better!
Very efficient service. My order was dealt with quickly and dispatched promptly and was well packaged. The duvet cover was a bit disappointing as it is much darker than it looks in the photos.
My initial order was missing an item. Living in France I had to pay the duty on the complete order. I informed Maison White of the mising item and to their credit they resolved the matter in 24 hrs, even paying the additional French duty on the missing item. Had my order been correct, I would be giving them 5 stars. Excellent customer service.
Lovely, high quality item quickly delivered. Packaging was functional, could have been a bit more protective but did the job. Great updates about delivery though!
Pleased with purchase thank you
Great fun quality purchase
Really pleased with the quality of the items and communication around delivery. Also no delivery charge.
Company and web site seem good postage was expensive. The giraffe is for a present so hasn’t been given yet the toy itself seems nice and soft disappointed in the tatty plastic bag it was send out in.
Thanks for your review your comments are appreciated. The plastic bags, which are recyclable are purely for protection of the products we send. As unfortunately at times they do get damaged in the post and this is just an added layer. We do offer gift packaging, which is an option on the product page and the checkout. Thanks for your comment about postage too, we are looking to make these cheaper. This is charged at cost price. With our products being cheaper too than RRP, it’s swings and roundabouts. We do offer free (well we pay) postage on orders over £50. Tracked 2nd class post with Royal Mail is currently £4.74 for the same service
I hope that could build a station during weekends, because of some delivery companies would send parcels in weekends. At the same time, when they send the parcels finding nobody in the address, they usually turn back the parcels to the retailer. Thus, it makes many problems. Please try to think some methods to solve with this problems. Many thinks.
Thank you for your review You order was sent with Royal Mail who deliver Monday to Saturday and even Sunday in some places. They will leave parcel if instructed. I am sorry you felt there was an issue, we haven’t heard from you about this previously??
Fast efficient service and good communication.
Items received arrived promptly. No issues.
Very good service. Competitive price but you have to pay for delivery. I would have preferred packaging in a box.
Thank you so much for your review, it's much appreciated. We do offer a free post option on orders over £50. Thank you for your feedback about the boxes. I’d love to give you some insight on our choice of bag or box. A lot of our items are sent out in boxes. But the footprint of a box is bigger than the bag. Particularly if the products don’t fill the box. The package size is a lot smaller in the bags we use (the number of different sized boxes we would need to accommodate all the different products we sell would be unreal!) the boxes can take up to 3 or 4 times the space of the bag/product in the trucks and on the posties van compared to us using the bag option. Our choice of posting our goods in bags is an economical and environmental based decision. However if you would like your order sent in a box, that’s absolutely fine, please request so in the delivery notes, and we will happily oblige. No problem at all. Kind regards The Maison White Team
Nice company to order from. Good selection of items. Quick delivery b
This was a gift so, as yet, it has not been opened. However, the purchasing process was easy and it arrived on time.
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 4,121 reviews