maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
customer service
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
Really pleased with the whole translation, quick easy and good quality
All satis and prompt service from very helpful firm and staff
Great quick service have recommended to friends and family
Excellent service product is great definitely use again thank you
My parcel arrived quickly and was well packaged and my little boy was delighted with his new bear!
Item shipped quickly and arrived in USA safe and sound. Excellent service.
I am very disappointed. I ordered two items, but only one has arrived. I tried phoning Maison White customer services during office hours but got an answerphone. Despite leaving a message with full details, I have not been contacted by anyone. Please help, the missing item was a gift for my niece and her birthday has now passed :(
Hi Angela

I have tracked your order and can see you ordered 2 items however I cannot seen any emails from you reporting a missing item? could you please email me to let me know.

We are available during office ours and we answer all incoming calls during this time and have not received any calls from you, as we would have answered and been able to help.

Kind regards
Maison White
Excellent service, speedy delivery, lovely product! All-round, I am a very happy customer.
Very quick postage. Received next day thank you.
Perfect thank you
Love the cushions I ordered. The free delivery was quicker than expected.
Items as described, great service, arrived on time.
Very prompt delivery. Lovely soft cuddly bunny.
Over the moon with my soft and wild safari animals for my sons room! Will be shopping with you again!
Excellent speedy service. Ordered Tuesday and received Friday. Would definitely order again from Maisonwhite.
Excellent Service. Arrived very quickly
Super customer service regarding an online purchase. Wish I was nearer to visit the store!
Great service, the Granchildren love their new teddies. Arrived early I would highly recommend this company.
All good. Cushions very smart and fast delivery.
After buying two snow leopards sml+ med @ Xmas and being very pleased with both , I ordered the highland cow, unlike the snow leopards it would not sit up it was like a pancake I think in the description it should have said it is more like a flat fury toy. In fairness I was offered a replacement but had already said to my grandchild that there was a parcel waiting for her after school.
Hi Malc

Thank you for your review and custom. It does actually say on the description "I lay flat and I can be propped up!" but I guess you may not have read or understood that.

Some customers suggest it should say it is like a pillow, others suggest sometning else, so we went with the above.

Kind regards