maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
This is the second time I've ordered from Maison White, and on both occasions I've been very pleased with the service. The items arrived quickly, were well packaged and exactly as described on the web-site. I totally recommend this company.
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. We love to see customers returning. And the feedback is wonderful, we are pleased you are happy! Stay safe and take care. Kind regards The Maison White Team
Good choice of products and quick delivery. Thank you!
It's my daughters favourite bunny since birth so I thought I'd better get a few more as we've had a few near missis. She was delighted that there was more "Rabbies" as she calls him. Thank you for speedy delivery
Fast efficient service with good precise updates and information.
Fantastic service and really competitive prices
Great service, emailed to check when I forgot to include a gift note.
Very happy with how efficient and fast my order was dispatched and delivered, when I ordered my item was out of stock and actually arrive back in stock sooner then advised by maisonwhite so one happy customer here 👍👍
Service and delivery was fab.
Excellent service and am delighted with my curtains.
Well packaged beautiful cushions and a quick efficient delivery. Thank you.
prompt delivery, appreciated gift
Maisonewhite was very efficient with dealing with my order and sending it out. Thank you
Absolutely outstanding service and beautiful quality products
Very pleased with the bird nesting box good quality and prompt service would use again
So happy I found your website as you stocked the product no one else had
Amazing service! Easy to find what I wanted, easy to pay & quick delivery
I received great service from online ordering to receiving my order. Delivery was very quick.
Super item and price. Great service! Thank you
Delivered on time exactly what I wanted . Good value and great choice too.
Very disappointed with the size of the bears. I thought they would be a little bigger. Other than that I was reasonably happy
Quickly delivered no fuss