maisonwhite-co-uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend maisonwhite-co-uk

About maisonwhite-co-uk: Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 and operate from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

01206762999

How would you rate maisonwhite-co-uk ?

Shauna Mcverry
"I ordered a small stool and it arrived on the date expected the colours were as vivid as they appearred online excellent quality fabric used in this product absolutely love it"
Sarah Haydon
"Reasonable price for Jelly Cat product with vast selection of designs and colours . Perfect baby gift arrived very quickly thank you"
Maggie CLUER
"My Baby NEICE Blossom Just Loved Her Blossom Tulip Bunny For her 1st Birthday, Thanks So Much For Brilliant Quality & A Great Price ......"
"Great service"
"Very good communication and delivery service. I was informed straight away that the item was made to order and therefore would take longer to arrive"
"Item arrived in good condition and on time.I would use seller again.No complaints."
"Excellent service.Item I ordered was delivered very quickly."
"Poorly packaged. Seemed okay inside but bag was all torn. Made me question the authenticity of the product."
"So easy....ordered, clicked...delivered Got just what I wanted at better price than any other sites and it arrived really quickly Hooray"
"They supplied some of the letters I was looking for. But not all of them. And they were as expected."
"My artwork arrived extremely quickly and well packaged. Love it thank you!"
"Had a toy that was hard to find elsewhere. Quick delivery"
"Great service and product"
"Maison White were exceptionally helpful in a unicorn πŸ¦„ emergency, great value outstanding service thank you πŸ™"
"Quick delivery and good notifications."
"Excellent service thank you. Very quick and pleased with my purchase."
"Very good customer service"
"There is a hole in the back of the unicorn. Too sad, I found the hole after I removed the tag. If not, I would return it."
Never received any email from you to advise of the fault which could have been easily rectified. If the item is faulty you can still return it regardless and I can send you a new one.
"Turned up promptly with no problems"
"Brilliant product swift delivery."
"The children’s book that I ordered came very quickly and packaged really well, it arrived in tip top condition , thank you."
That's great, thanks for your review.
"All perfect, thank you"
"Super quick delivery and super helpful. amazing!!! πŸ˜†πŸΎπŸ˜»πŸ‘πŸ»"
Awe, thanks, look after Sacha, she is lovely.
maisonwhite-co-uk is rated 4.79 based on 177 reviews