maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
maisonwhite.co.uk 4 star review on 6th July 2020
Maggie CLUER
Peter Wollaston
Ashley Kriefall
More Photos & Videos
This is the second time I've ordered from Maison White, and on both occasions I've been very pleased with the service. The items arrived quickly, were well packaged and exactly as described on the web-site. I totally recommend this company.
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. We love to see customers returning. And the feedback is wonderful, we are pleased you are happy!

Stay safe and take care.

Kind regards
The Maison White Team
Great service
Excellent customer service from this company. Really good communications, swift delivery and quality product as described at a reasonable price. I would recommend.
Lady in shop was really helpful when I called to ask for help and parcel got to me really quickly. Lovely service and products.
Great selection of gifts! Reasonable prices. Fast dispatch. Quick response from lovely customer services folk! Definitely recommend!
Product was lovely really pleased with quality. Excellent service & delivery experience.
Speedy, friendly and a great price too, couldn’t be better, thank you!
Easy transaction and speedy delivery, first class service
Happy with the product and delivery speed
Very nice, good quality, using them in bathroom and kitchen.
Sadly one of the toys was not in a satisfactory condition and I was advised to contact the manufacturer. I don't think this is very good customer service.
Hi Sheena

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have looked into your case, and can only find that we answered yor query in a timely and complete fashion as best we could. There was little we could do about your complaint as the item you received is how they are. Which is why we could not send a replacement but you are welcome to return the item for a refund if you do not like the product or feel it does not meet standards. I am not sure what else we could have done!

Kind regards
Maison White
Nice product, fast delivery. Good stuff!
First time of using this company the service and communication was excellent would definitely recommend and will be using them again.
Beautiful bedding and great price. Arrived very quickly and well packaged.thanks
Very pleased with my wax melts, smell beautiful thank you
V quick delivery Thankyou
My daughter loves Jelly Cat plush toys. My daughter has autism and she loves the feel of these plushies, she finds them comforting. I would really recommend them for a sensory toy, so soft and comforting for her. There is a wide variety to choose from on this website.
I have purchased these items as a surprise for her birthday.
The delivery was faster then what I expected. The items were brilliant, excellent quality (Jelly Cat are very good durable soft toys). They are now all wrapped up and waiting to be opened on her birthday, I can't wait to see her face.
I will be using your website again.
Very sweet items, packaging a bit basic.
This is the 4th time I have purchased items from Mason White and I can highly recommend them. Great service and the best range of Jellycat teddies.
Delivered quickly, nice product
Well pleased with the service from Maisonette White. When I raised a problem with the first delivery which was missing an item they rectified it right away and the remaining item was received within a few days.
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,552 reviews