maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 25th November 2021
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Joanne Thompson
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 26th August 2021
Nicky Searle
This is the second time I've ordered from Maison White, and on both occasions I've been very pleased with the service. The items arrived quickly, were well packaged and exactly as described on the web-site. I totally recommend this company.
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. We love to see customers returning. And the feedback is wonderful, we are pleased you are happy! Stay safe and take care. Kind regards The Maison White Team
Very speedy delivery and beautiful product
Excellent service, thank you
Excellent service. Very pleased with purchase.
Brilliant service .. Bedding is absolutely beautiful quality.. will use you again 5*****
I purchased Voyage Maison Hedgerow curtains for my bedroom. I cannot believe the excellent quality of these fully lined curtains and excellent workmanship. I usually handmade my own curtains, but I could never have made them fr the price I paid. I’m truly impressed with the curtains and the speedy service of delivery. I’m now measuring all my windows and will order more asap!! Thank you Maison White, I highly recommend you!!!
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 25th November 2021
The item came quickly and was half well packaged. However, the item I ordered came broken in the post due to the lack of bubble wrap around one of the deers legs. Luckily was able fix it. Overall good service but due to broken item four stars.
Really pleased with service, price and delivery
Absolutely wonderful shopping experience.. thank you
The jellcat elf arrived within a couple of days and is gorgeous. Was smaller than I'd hoped for as when I looked at the size I hadn't thought that it's sitting down. Still lovely though.
Excellent speedy service. Items arrived, well packaged, not too much packaging, in very quick time. Good price for the items and items in perfect condition. Thank you very much, very happy to recommend Maisonwhite.co.uk
Bought as a gift. I am very pleased with the product. It is beautifully made and I'm sure the recipient will love it as much as I do.
Really good service- gift wrapping was lovely!! Very impressed
Very happy with my package from maison white, delivered fast and as packaged well 😀
Excellent service! Had a small query with my order which was answered quickly, satisfactorily and personally - impressive! Would both recommend and use again.
Brilliant service. Excellent item
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Very quick delivery happy with purchase will use again
Easy to order the item arrived quickly and nicely packaged
The chair was nice but delivery pretty awful - I was told that the chair would arrive "tomorrow" and when I said I wouldnt be there they suggested I leave the porch open or the garage or just delivery to a neighbour !!! When I finally got the delivery the chair was just dumped through the gate and I had to unpack it to get it in the house myself and then put the legs on !! For the price of the chair I expected more.
Have used Maison white for years their Jelly Cat range is fabulous, such a great range, speedy delivery and well packed .
Fantastic service. Telephone to query stock as had been previously let down by another shop. Felt assured they had the stock. Placed my order, arrived next day and overall 100% the best customer service. Actually being able to speak to someone really made a difference. Will definitely by shopping here again. Thanks
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 4,492 reviews