maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
This is the second time I've ordered from Maison White, and on both occasions I've been very pleased with the service. The items arrived quickly, were well packaged and exactly as described on the web-site. I totally recommend this company.
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. We love to see customers returning. And the feedback is wonderful, we are pleased you are happy!

Stay safe and take care.

Kind regards
The Maison White Team
Excellent service and customer care. Great products, well packed and speedily delivered.
Order arrived promptly. No concerns.
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Completely hassle free!
Needed this to replace my 1 year old lost one the same he loved it and loved the new one the same paid for fast delivery was quick would have been quicker if it wasn’t good Friday!
Brilliant, item lovely well made & well packed. Thank you.
Perfect item as described. Very fast delivery.
Excellent service and very well packaged
Excellent service prompt delivery will use again
Our purchase was gifts for two new babies in our wider family. The items were excellent and the despatch and delivery service was superb. This was our first experience with Maison White and we wouod not hesitate using their services anytime in the future.
Really helpful and friendly customer service, lovely product selection, will shop again!
Very pleased with the Kylie Duvet always love her designs and such a good deal excellent service thank you
Brilliant service very helpful with delivery
Very efficient prompt delivery
Lovely site easy to order and shipped quickly and it arrived safely perfectv
Arrived really quick, jelly cat bunny as soft and cuddly as always!
I was very pleased with the service I received from Maison White, quick delivery time and the item ordered was well packaged.I was kept well informed of my delivery with relevant emails. Thank you.I would thoroughly recommend.
Good quality slippers , quick delivery
The service from Madison White was amazing! I totally forgot to collect my order and it was safely dropped off for me. My grandson absolutely loves the Dinosaur light.
Excellent service
Brilliant service and customer service along with very good pricing.
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 3,956 reviews