maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
This is the second time I've ordered from Maison White, and on both occasions I've been very pleased with the service. The items arrived quickly, were well packaged and exactly as described on the web-site. I totally recommend this company.
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. We love to see customers returning. And the feedback is wonderful, we are pleased you are happy! Stay safe and take care. Kind regards The Maison White Team
Very fast get my jellycat bar
I ordered two Jellycat softies and they were dispatched within 24 hours and arrived the next day. Excellent service, thank you! Better than the Jellycat website where one of the items was out of stock. I will look to you again.
Very nice website. Lovely range of Jellycats! Easy purchase. Delivery as per stated, on time.
Lovely Jellycat toys, well wrapped and fast delivery. Great value too.
Good stock of jellycat bunnies .Easy to order and prompt delivery. Very happy with service and item received
Very prompt service and the item arrived safely and in great condition
Very quick delivery and much cheaper for the same item I covered in s as farm shop-love it
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
good shop trust i bought fatface polarbear duvet set and a childrens book they were shipped fast and packed good
Great quality, speedy dispatch, super price, thank you
We wanted a spare Jellycat sheepdog for our granddaughter as her first one is looking very much loved and bedraggled, should it ever get washed or even worse it gets lost. Maisonwhite is a brilliant website, order arrived 2 days later, well packed. Very happy with our purchase.
Excellent fast service and communication which is rare these days! Thank you so much.
Gorgeous jelly cat, really helpful customer service and super fast delivery. Will def purchase again
Excellent service
Good service - all arrived on time and as expected. Good price too!
Excellent quality Jellycat bunny at a great price. Well packaged for delivery.
Excellent service and products. Highly recommend.
Excellent customer service and I'm very happy with my purchase.Thank you
Wonderfully quick with an order, and fully satisfied, thank you.
Excellent company to deal with had no problem from beginning to end on my jellycat comforter order can definitely recommend this company
Fast sending, everything arrived as ordered, no issues
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 4,194 reviews