maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 9th January 2021
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Kirsten de Vos
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Rona Merrington
This is the second time I've ordered from Maison White, and on both occasions I've been very pleased with the service. The items arrived quickly, were well packaged and exactly as described on the web-site. I totally recommend this company.
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. We love to see customers returning. And the feedback is wonderful, we are pleased you are happy!

Stay safe and take care.

Kind regards
The Maison White Team
Good fast service
Love the Jellycat Bunnies
Fantastic company quality products
delivers quickly
great service
Great service, easy process, one happy recipient of a lovely gift. I will be back for more lovely things!
I’m glad to purchase a really really big bunny here. They ship my bunny very very quick. And shipping only take 4 days to USA. When I open the package ohhhhhhh such a big surprise! Very cute bunny so soft. I love it so much. Also their customer service was very active. Very nice shopping experience here. Thank you.
I'm loving my amuseable snowdrop character it brightened up a winters day in lockdown.
Thanks Maison White. Stay safe and keep up the good work
Very fast delivery, lot ov gorgeous items, will def order again
Excellent transaction and superfast delivery. Item was perfect and very well packaged. Delighted with my purchase and also with the high quality of customer service.
Have bought many lovely JellyCat toys from Maison White over the last couple of years. Service is always efficient, quick delivery, and the toys are lovely. Thank you!
Excellent website , great service from start to finish , my goods arrived 3 days after ordering ( exceptional in these trying times )
Excellent prices
Very happy with my purchase and quick delivery. Thank you
Good efficient service. Very pleased with purchases.
Excellent service, however there is no return slip inside the 9arcel and no returns address, the curtains were packaged very well, and the service was quick and efficient.i did email the company and told them I would be returning the curtains as they were to short, I didnt have any acknowledgment, as yet.
Hi Gillian

Thanks for your review, I have not seen an email from you, when did you send it? as I have reached via your name email and order number and nothing is showing

No problem to return. We don't include paper work (including returns slip) as this mostly just ends up wasted in recycling or landfill. However all information you need is available on our website here https://www.maisonwhite.co.uk/delivery/

Kind regards
Elise
Our returns address is included on the posting label (the one with your address on, if you need a printed copy of the address) This can be found on the front of the box.
Having bought from them in the past, we were very happy with there service and bought from them again.
Excellent service, quick delivery. Lovely gift ideas, which are really original.
Good delivery Cute product
Exceptional service. Item exactly as expected. Will definitely use Maison White again.
Excellent service , swift delivery and great customer service
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 3,575 reviews