maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
This is the second time I've ordered from Maison White, and on both occasions I've been very pleased with the service. The items arrived quickly, were well packaged and exactly as described on the web-site. I totally recommend this company.
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. We love to see customers returning. And the feedback is wonderful, we are pleased you are happy!

Stay safe and take care.

Kind regards
The Maison White Team
Beautiful products, excellent service.
Quick turn around of goods, lovely products.
Excellent range of products and service to match!!
Great price, Great service, Great company!
This was my second order, the delivery charge is quite high to Ireland but my order arrived very quickly. I would definitely order from Maison White again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Great service and competitive prices on a wide range of goods. Will definitely shop on this website again
Great service and competitive prices on a wide range of goods. Would definitely shop on the website again.
Great price & quick delivery time. My daughter recommended your site to me. Will definitely use again thank you!
Very fast delivery. Great gifts !!
Interesting and easy to use web site.
Excellent helpful and friendly customer service.
Good tracking service and speedy delivery.
Great store and customer service
Quick delivery, item as described, very happy.
The item is nice but it came with four legs which had to screwed in. One of the four holes for the legs was too big so I had to improvise and fit it with superglue which is not an ideal solution. Was looking to buy another footstool but will now buy from elsewhere.
Hi Rajesh

Thank you for your review, it is unfortunate that we have had to learn of your issue via this review as we have not had any other form of correspondence from you. We would of course been more than willing to rectify the issue had you contacted us in advance but now that you have made your 'improvised solution' we are sadly unable to assist you in any way.

Kind regards
Maison White
Very quick dispatch and delivery.
Excellent delivery on time exactly what I’d ordered very pleased thank you so much
Fast and tracked delivery
Fast delivery, great products. Will probably shop here again.
Lovely Jellycat items which arrived very promptly.
Love my curtains! The service from Maison White was excellent - swift despatch of my first order by Royal Mail 48hour. Decided to order 2 more pairs which were out of stock; but when I got in touch they immediately ordered them from the supplier and despatched them the moment they received them a couple of days later - brilliant responsiveness. I’ll be back to order cushions shortly! Many thanks!!
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 3,019 reviews