maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

4.9
Based on 4,923 reviews
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
This is the second time I've ordered from Maison White, and on both occasions I've been very pleased with the service. The items arrived quickly, were well packaged and exactly as described on the web-site. I totally recommend this company.
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. We love to see customers returning. And the feedback is wonderful, we are pleased you are happy! Stay safe and take care. Kind regards The Maison White Team
Excellent communication, and fast delivery, thank you!
Very nice website, found what I wanted at a very good price. My order came very quickly, was well packed and presented and I was kept up-to-date at all times through the various stages of my order arriving.
Jelly Cat toy arrived before stated time, good communication excellent service
I purchased birthday presents on behalf of my son for his sister. We opted for gift wrapped and the gifts came in a lovely large gift bag, tissue paper & a card. Very prompt delivery, excellent range of gifts to choose from. A wonderful service.
The bedding I ordered is lovely and 100 percent cotton .I was really impressed by the delivery it only took 2 days .
Very good delivery beautiful bedding
Smells great. Looks beautiful.
Excellent service, speedy delivery and great price. Thank you
Although the items I ordered were not suitable, the free delivery and more importantly, free returns meant I was not out of pocket. The items arrived quickly, in a cardboard box (much appreciated) and I was refunded swiftly too. I wouldn’t hesitate to order again.
Great item at best price. Quick delivery. Thank you.
Was really excited to recieve the product and was a fast delivery.
Lovely bracelets. Mummy to be loved hers. Very impressed with your service
Goods delivered really quickly and packaged very well. Happy with my purchase!!
Quick delivery, very competitive pricing, very happy thank you
Great easy to navigate site. Product arrived very timely and well packaged. I will be shopping from here again.
I ordered an amazing Jellycat Unicorn. Not only was the customer experience great, the price was too! Thank you x
This is the first time I have used this company, the curtains I bought were good value and sent out as soon as they came into stock. Royal Mail tracked. Will be looking on their site when considering further purchases. They also responded quickly to email enquiries, which is very good. Which can not be said for many companies these days.
Good product and delivery.
Absolutely amazing service and speed. I would highly recommend buying from Maisonette White and I will be again in the future.
Good choice of products and best price I could find for the curtains I purchased. They were posted quickly and are just as described
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 4,923 reviews