Lyco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyco
Read Lyco Reviews

About Lyco:

Lyco was established in 1995 and has grown to become the UK's premier lighting company. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing the latest products from around the world at the very best prices coupled with a level of service that is second to none. Today there are over 40 people working at our base in Milton Keynes.

customerservice@lyco.co.uk

24-26, Vincent Avenue, Milton Keynes

There was no problem. Some of the bulb manufacturers are a bit 'obscure' but if they work - that's ok. I don't really like the flow of email and messages. I ordered some bulbs and you delivered them. Full Stop. I don't need to know when they were dispatched; where the driver is; or what he had for breakfast......And then, there is the inevitable questionaire. Just want to order a few bulbs and have them delivered..... Cheers, John Ward.
The LED half lantern lamps look good and are easy to fit and work well in the main. BUT, this is the third one I have replaced in 6 years. I had hoped they would be more durable. Faults vary from not coming on at all to failing to recognise daylight so stay on all day, albeit at lo level. Good but could be better.
Very efficient service with a good range of products. I haven’t given 5 stars because for one of the items I bought I think that Lyco needed to give more information on their website - it could have affected my purchase.
They were very quick go get the light bulb to me
All arrived on time , very easy company to deal with
Would have been five stars but the delivery firm used would not leave my parcel without me being there, despite telling them it was OK to do so. Slightly irritating to have to stay at home until it arrived. I has to rearrange delivery.j
Would be 5 stars, but the delivery saga let things down. Bought LED tubes, to replace conventional fluorescent tubes, and they worked great, just had to swap the starters (which came with the tubes), quite impressed. Good price too. p.s. Avoid APC overnight, they could have done a lot better (long story)
The service was very efficient both from the placing the order to delivery. Would recommend and will use the company in the future.
Ordering and delivery was painless and as promised. The LED strip light was delivered in a box but without any packing so it was rattling around loose.
I ordered a lamp on 29th Nov and due to current position in the world I did not receive it until 18 th Jan but I fitted it and am very happy with it.
Delivery on time, perfect condition. No hiccups encountered. I forgot Solar energy is pretty weak in the winter, subsequently the length of time that the lights operate is about 2 hours. Not Lyco's fault.
Lyco's products were good easy to find and met my expectations. Their carrier did not! For an overnight delivery, the package was tracked in their truck on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday until they finally advised hey had delivered the package yesterday. Not that I had seen it! Turns out they threw it over a 6 foot garden fence and it was lying in the rain when I found it.
Efficient administration and prompt delivery
good service I ordered the same product from two separate companies yours came two days after the first one so you could have been quicker, but overall good
Light arrived packed well only taking a view days from placing order to arriving, light appear to be of good quality would recommend lyco to friends and family
Easy to order. Prompt delivery
They are cheap. The send stuff quickly. They sort out problems very quickly and helpfully. But they are terrible at packing LED tube lightbulbs. Some are always broken. They send them again the next day, and they don't require you to send the old ones back, but still, a bit of a hassle. Hence only 4*
Products well priced and delivered promptly. I was kept well informed from the point of order. A wide choice of products. Would certainly use again.
After ordering an LED batten, I was disappointed to receive an e-mail next day saying they were out of stock and not expected till Jan/21. Imagine my surprise when it was delivered the very next day! Packaging was a bit battered, but fortunately the goods were unharmed.
Good variety of items to choose from for the home and works easy to use online but had a bit of a problem with payment
Lyco is rated 4.74 based on 15,840 reviews