Lyco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyco
Read Lyco Reviews

About Lyco:

Lyco was established in 1995 and has grown to become the UK's premier lighting company. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing the latest products from around the world at the very best prices coupled with a level of service that is second to none. Today there are over 40 people working at our base in Milton Keynes.

customerservice@lyco.co.uk

24-26, Vincent Avenue, Milton Keynes

I have bought a number of LED battons from Lyco. They always arrive on time and in perfect condition. I defiantly would recommend this company and there products.
Totally Professional how LYCO run there Business ! The products and the Delivery they offer, will take some beating !
Ordered two lightbulbs on the Wednesday afternoon and were delivered Thursday morning. Well done.
2 bulbs smashed due to inadequate protective packing in delivery
Very sorry to hear two of your bulbs arrived damaged. Our products are fragile and despite best endeavours periodically damage occurs in transit. Having checked with the customer care team they do not appear to have been given the opportunity to resolve this matter prior to your post above. We will be in touch directly in this regard.
Excellent good quality and excellent good fast delivery service 👌
Many thanks! The Customer Care Team
Good efficient service , my goods arrived promptly and were exactly as described and I would be very happy to recommend Lyco for your lighting needs . The only negative I would leave is the packaging is poor and one shipment arrived damaged otherwise I would give five stars ⭐️
Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are sorry you had cause to be disappointed with regard to the packaging. The Customer Care Team
Very quick delivery, and the product that I bought, was perfect for the job.
Thanks so much. The Customer Care Team
I have always received excellent service, with good products at a fair price. On the one occasion a parcel arrived damaged, the matter was sorted promptly without fuss. I highly recommend Lyco for all your electrical needs.
We work very hard to provide excellent customer service so thank you for your acknowledgement. The Customer Care Team
Very good can't fault it
We are delighted you are so pleased with your purchase The Cusotmer Care Team
Pleased with lights can actually see what what I’m doing now
You are very welcome. Thank you. The Customer Care Team
Lyco sold this light fitting at the cheapest I could find, I also purchased the recommended bulb. It is great quality and arrived the next day so would definitely order from them again.
Lyco 5 star review on 18th February 2022
You are very welcome. Thank you. The Customer Care Team
Bulbs - good prices, delivered next day. Will use again.
Many thanks for your feedback. The Customer Care Team
Highly recommended seller. Super fast delivery, well packaged. Easy transaction. Top quality product at a Great price.
We are very grateful for your feedback. The Customer Care Team
Have used Lyco before and their service is excellent. I bought two 5’ LED batons to replace two similar sized fluorescent tubes in my garage and the light provided is far superior and comes on instantly.
We look forward to you shopping with us again soon. The Customer Care Team
Ordered replacement light bulbs. I will definitely use this company again … reasonably priced and excellent delivery service
Thank you, we look forward to you shopping with us again soon. The Customer Care Team
Speedy and efficient
Arrived very quick….great service….
Thanks so much.
excellent service and quick delivery
Many thanks for your feedback. The Customer Care Team
Excellent service from Lyco. Track and light arrived promptly on the agreed date, I am now awaiting the Electrician to fit them.
Many thanks The Customer Care Team