Lyco Reviews

Clarke Road,
Bletchley

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Lyco made you happy

"We ordered 14 of the same light from Lyco, 14 months after receiving the last one, the paint began to peel off. The other 13 are in perfect condition. We contacted the company to advise them of this and ask for a replacement only to be told this wasn't possible under the warranty as we live near the sea - we are in Bristol! This is clearly not an issue with the salt as it has only happened to one of the lights - it is a fault. The customer service we received was terrible, the emails we received were copied and pasted almost automated responses. At no point did anyone pick up the phone and call us, despite us having spent hundreds of pounds with Lyco. I would not recommend using this company at all."
Are you Lyco? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very clear website. It works very well and is easy to use. Their pricing is pretty good and the service from order to delivery has been swift. A company I can rely on having used them numerous times now."
"I recently placed quite a substantial order with LYCO for "Helios Wall lights", together with LED GU10 Lamps and duly paid in full for all the items prior to delivery. The goods arrived at my home quite promptly but sadly many of the units were found to be faulty and by LYCO's own admission the company agreed that "they were not of the expected quality". and therefore should not have been offered for sale in the first place! (i) Retention screws were short in length, (ii) Most of the Important gasket seals were mss-formed or even missing completely from some units. (iii) Screws were over-tightened onto the back plate making it impossible to fit the units. The faulty items were returned to LYCO and replaced with new units. Then followed further calls to LYCO to request several replacement Lamps that had failed, I also noticed a degree of ingression within the light unit which indicated that the seals had broken down or were not molded correctly in manufacture allowing the liquid ingression to take place. I had at my expense paid for repeated fitting of the light units which LYCO eventually agreed to reimburse but have now attached conditions to decline to paying my out of pocket expenses even though they admit to supplying me with inferior faulty products that had caused ALL the issues. I now have to pay out yet again for the fitting of new replacement seals which LYCO kindly sent making a total of £204 that I am out of pocket in addition to the £500 I had initially paid for the original order .... All I have received from LYCO is a standard pathetic apology at the foot of an email. The company is very quick at taking the money but really doesn't want to make things right regarding the costs incurred as a result of their lack of quality control !!!!! Would I ever deal with this amateur company again???? NEVER in a million years .. you have been warned!!! E&O ex"
Lyco is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews