Lyco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyco
Read Lyco Reviews

About Lyco:

Lyco was established in 1995 and has grown to become the UK's premier lighting company. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing the latest products from around the world at the very best prices coupled with a level of service that is second to none. Today there are over 40 people working at our base in Milton Keynes.

customerservice@lyco.co.uk

24-26, Vincent Avenue, Milton Keynes

My order was dealt with efficiently and was delivered the following day. I was even advised of the two hour time slot of when to expect the delivery. I would definitely order from Lyco again in the future.
Excellent products and great service
Delivered very quickly and well packaged. Excellent value for money and look great. Exactly as described on the web site, would use this company again.
Excellent service, the two ladies who assisted me on the products were very helpful and courteous and had a good understanding and knowledge of the transformers that I had ordered. Unfortunately one of the transformers was faulty but you had a replacement to me the next day, even though it was a weekend. Having used Lyco for many years I would always recommend Lyco. Well done great all round service. Many thanks
Very happy with purchase of LED bulbs. Shocking delivery schedule. Suggested delivery attempted on 8. July and card left. no card. delivered on 8 July and card left. No card. Phoned 12 July - told delivery would be that afternoon - no delivery. Phoned 13 July - delivery achieved at 11.30 a.m.
Second occasion that I have used Lyco and on each occasion they have provided a first class, speedy service. Good quality products, well packaged
Fantastic range of products and very speedy service
Very Prompt service.
First time I have used Lyco and I have to say that I am very impressed. Except communication and really fast delivery all as described. Would most definitely use Lyco again.
Quality of service (including delivery) very good. Will use Lyco again.
Light arrived very quickly after ordering. However I had a couple of technical queries that I need to discuss but message left and no reply.
Great speedy service
Unfortunately I ordered bayonet rather than screw in but Debbie was very helpful at the other end of the line. Quick response, no waiting in a queue. Returned said items very easily and for free with pick up from my home. Excellent customer care, fast delivery and easy return service. Highly recommended
I Searched for hours for a particular light bulb. I came across this company, they had exactly the one I needed or the 10 I needed. I was shocked how quickly they arrived. Far better than Amazon delivery and I am a Prime member....Sorry Amazon I will be buying my bulbs from Lyco in future.
Good company to deal with, best products.
Very good service!
Great light output, nice slim design, easy to install, Good price. Just took a LONG time to arrive.
The ordering and turn around time for shipping was very good but unfortunately the tube arrived broken due to insufficient packaging. A replacement had to be ordered.
Really long wait for delivery due to OOS but once arrived, installed and they look amazing. Fantastic light quality and true value for money, thanks guys
A bit disappointed as I ordered a 2 m lighting track which came as two 1 m tracks and a great ugly connector. It was mentioned in the sub description but not made clear. The manufacturer does 2 m and 3 m tracks so then should be able to supply these. An inconvenience as I will have to return. Otherwise good service with ordering and next day delivery
Lyco is rated 4.74 based on 15,875 reviews