Lyco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyco
Read Lyco Reviews

About Lyco:

Lyco was established in 1995 and has grown to become the UK's premier lighting company. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing the latest products from around the world at the very best prices coupled with a level of service that is second to none. Today there are over 40 people working at our base in Milton Keynes.

customerservice@lyco.co.uk

24-26, Vincent Avenue, Milton Keynes

order arrived quickily and all good. The only thing i would say is to suggest that the cable length on the under cabinet lights be increased from 1m to 1.5m as the wall cabinets in a kitchen are usually 720mm in length. This makes it almost impossible to connect up without having more than one connection. Only my opinion
Good website, fast delivery
First rate.
Thanks so much.
The porch light we ordered was good quality and the customer service and delivery company were excellent service as well, 5 stars from me very impressed.
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
22hrs from order to delivery :-)
Thank you on behalf of the team.
Speedy , efficient service . Very pleased with my lightbulbs
We are delighted you are so pleased with your purchase. Customer Service Team
Good product and price- wee delay to delivery (not due to Lyco) quickly sorted by bubbly and cheerful girl on help desk
Excellent quick efficient service. Goods were faulty and replaced in twenty four hours thank you
Thank you for your very kind comments. Kind Regards, Candise Customer Service Advisor
They did not let me cancel the order even though I just ordered the wrong item. I bought another one straight away. When I got the lights I tried to return the one I did not need I would have to pay return postage which Iam refusing to do. I literally try to cancel straight after I bought a second light.
Website easy to use, REALLY fast delivery and the product works. Can't be faulted at all.
Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you. Kind Regards Laura
Delivery was delayed, that was fine, but was rescheduled for Sept. 8. As of now, nearly a week later, we still have not received it. It is likely the delivery service, but I have contacted them, and received no reply. I think you need a better delivery service.
Bought a 5 foot LED, after easy installation I turned it on and couldn’t believe the difference between it and another existing flourescent tube. Looks like I will have to order another one!
Thank you, we look forward to you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards Laura Customer Service Advisor
Very difficult to source this bulb on the internet ~ only Lyco had it after twenty minutes of search. The price was very competitive. Arrived within a few days and helped complete a birthday present. Excellent stuff.
Thank you for taking the time to comment. Laura
Once I had the necessary code for the bulb I needed (kindly provided by a nice young man in Screwfix, Inverness!) ordering was simple although I was a little dismayed at being charged £5.99 delivery and all because I live in Inverness! People, there are vans and lorries up and down the road every single day to the central belt - i.e. Glasgow etc! Feel a bit grieved at being penalised for living in a more civilised area!! Sorry for the rant. Bulb received today and now fitted!
Easy to order on-line. Great tracking & delivery service. Would highly recommend using Lyco.
Thank you for your lovely comments. Laura
Good supplier One product was out of stock They coordinated delivery of everything together when stock arrived Easily done Very pleasant Thanks GAIN
My order was dealt with efficiently and was delivered the following day. I was even advised of the two hour time slot of when to expect the delivery. I would definitely order from Lyco again in the future.
Your comments are much appreciated. Laura
Excellent products and great service
Thank you for you lovely comments it is appreciated. Laura
Delivered very quickly and well packaged. Excellent value for money and look great. Exactly as described on the web site, would use this company again.
Thank you for taking the time to comment. Laura
Excellent service, the two ladies who assisted me on the products were very helpful and courteous and had a good understanding and knowledge of the transformers that I had ordered. Unfortunately one of the transformers was faulty but you had a replacement to me the next day, even though it was a weekend. Having used Lyco for many years I would always recommend Lyco. Well done great all round service. Many thanks
Your comments are much appreciated. Laura