Lyco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyco
Read Lyco Reviews

About Lyco:

Lyco was established in 1995 and has grown to become the UK's premier lighting company. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing the latest products from around the world at the very best prices coupled with a level of service that is second to none. Today there are over 40 people working at our base in Milton Keynes.

customerservice@lyco.co.uk

24-26, Vincent Avenue, Milton Keynes

Abysmal delivery, not telling me unril it was too late when they would be delivering and leaving your floodlights at a neighbour and not telling me who or where it had been left.
Excellent service, plus competitive price.
Great delivery service Great product Regards Terry Trivett
Light bright in the shed. Arrived on 2nd day, paid for express delivery.
Efficient service. Good communicating. Will recommend
Very efficient service
Great service ordered item on Sunday delivered Tuesday on standard charge and product good quality
Very pleased with this company first class service will use again
Very impressed with the quality of the Freja lamp post and with the fact that it arrived the next day ! Great service. Alan Hodder Weymouth
Product description was accurate, condition was perfect and delivery prompt. Recommended
I be ordered 3 lamps and bulbs. All items were delivered promptly but one bulb was broken. I emailed Lyco and was really impressed with a response within 24 hours advising me that a replacement had been sent. Excellent.
Very good service and although there was a small issue with one of the items it was quickly resolved. I would recommend this company.
Hi I haven't actually received my light! I ordered it before Easter!
Lyco’s Website is very efficient, ordering was straightforward, and delivery on point - surrounded by timely delivery status notifications. Yes fro a genuine customer who has received good service- I.e. exactly what I wanted and ordered Thank you Martin Osin
Ordered one day,delivered the next what more could you ask for,excellent
Excellent service first class product web site easy to use placed my order and received with courier kept informed all the way great job
Great to deal with. Definitely would go with them again
what a great company every thing you could need and very easy to find and at an amazing price and such a good price as well .will recommend and use again when i need too
Delivery was quick
Excellent efficient service as usual
Lyco is rated 4.74 based on 15,849 reviews