Lyco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyco
Read Lyco Reviews

About Lyco:

Lyco was established in 1995 and has grown to become the UK's premier lighting company. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing the latest products from around the world at the very best prices coupled with a level of service that is second to none. Today there are over 40 people working at our base in Milton Keynes.

customerservice@lyco.co.uk

24-26, Vincent Avenue, Milton Keynes

Excellent website
fault-free service; very good product.
Lyco service was very good from start to finish except for the couriers. See photos below of how the parcel arrived even with a fragile sticker on it.
Lyco 5 star review on 24th November 2020 Lyco 5 star review on 24th November 2020 Lyco 5 star review on 24th November 2020 Lyco 5 star review on 24th November 2020 Lyco 5 star review on 24th November 2020
seems a good supplier, just need to see if they do trade discounts
Brilliant fast efficient service, product totally as described
To be fair can't comment too much about Lyco but I paid £4.99 for express delivery and then find out it's Hermes who are supposed to be delivering a couple of small led lights, Hermes are just a joke in the north of Scotland, it could get delivered to anywhere if it ever gets delivered at all, if I'd known they were using Hermes I would have probably gone somewhere else, 4 days for express delivery and this is Friday so no chance now before Monday.
They are cheap. The send stuff quickly. They sort out problems very quickly and helpfully. But they are terrible at packing LED tube lightbulbs. Some are always broken. They send them again the next day, and they don't require you to send the old ones back, but still, a bit of a hassle. Hence only 4*
First Class Service in all respects
L.c.d.batt light good, but downside, 1/4 inch screws wont hold light ,with 8x c batteries in it's far too heavy +batteries cost £20 so quite an expensive light hence 3 star rating.
Good product. Very quick response delivery time.
Have not recieved my items and it's been nearly 2 weeks.All I've had is an e-mail to say the courier delivered the items which they haven't and no answer on the number or replys to emails.
I'm out of pocket just under £50
Another great experience and product from Lyco, I would and have recommended them to friends and family.
Absolutely amazing from order to delivery very quick and efficient
Very efficient service from original order through to expected delivery - thank you
Had not much idea which light bulb I needed so found your website very helpful. My bulb has just arrived ordered Friday evening and today is Tuesday so very pleased with delivery time and fortunately I picked a bulb that fits my lamp.
Very good lights
Recommended by an electrician who was working on my house. Easy to use website. Quick and efficient from ordering to delivery. My new light fittings are smart and as described. This will be my go to site when needing lighting solutions.
2nd time I have ordered with them and once again an easy transaction. Place order Thursday morning and delivery arrived well packed Friday morning. There was an issue with the delivery so contacted their Customer Service team as soon as I was aware. The issue was resolved without fuss within an hour - highly delighted.
Great easy to manage website and competitive prices. Will certainly use again
Products well priced and delivered promptly. I was kept well informed from the point of order. A wide choice of products. Would certainly use again.
The light arrived on time works well very pleased with with the quality
Lyco is rated 4.74 based on 15,660 reviews