Lyco Reviews

Clarke Road,
Bletchley

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Lyco ?

"Very clear website. It works very well and is easy to use. Their pricing is pretty good and the service from order to delivery has been swift. A company I can rely on having used them numerous times now."
"I recently placed quite a substantial order with LYCO for "Helios Wall lights", together with LED GU10 Lamps and duly paid in full for all the items prior to delivery. The goods arrived at my home quite promptly but sadly many of the units were found to be faulty and by LYCO's own admission the company agreed that "they were not of the expected quality". and therefore should not have been offered for sale in the first place! (i) Retention screws were short in length, (ii) Most of the Important gasket seals were mss-formed or even missing completely from some units. (iii) Screws were over-tightened onto the back plate making it impossible to fit the units. The faulty items were returned to LYCO and replaced with new units. Then followed further calls to LYCO to request several replacement Lamps that had failed, I also noticed a degree of ingression within the light unit which indicated that the seals had broken down or were not molded correctly in manufacture allowing the liquid ingression to take place. I had at my expense paid for repeated fitting of the light units which LYCO eventually agreed to reimburse but have now attached conditions to decline to paying my out of pocket expenses even though they admit to supplying me with inferior faulty products that had caused ALL the issues. I now have to pay out yet again for the fitting of new replacement seals which LYCO kindly sent making a total of £204 that I am out of pocket in addition to the £500 I had initially paid for the original order .... All I have received from LYCO is a standard pathetic apology at the foot of an email. The company is very quick at taking the money but really doesn't want to make things right regarding the costs incurred as a result of their lack of quality control !!!!! Would I ever deal with this amateur company again???? NEVER in a million years .. you have been warned!!! E&O ex"
Lyco is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews