Lyco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyco
Read Lyco Reviews

About Lyco:

Lyco was established in 1995 and has grown to become the UK's premier lighting company. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing the latest products from around the world at the very best prices coupled with a level of service that is second to none. Today there are over 40 people working at our base in Milton Keynes.

customerservice@lyco.co.uk

24-26, Vincent Avenue, Milton Keynes

Very good service and although there was a small issue with one of the items it was quickly resolved. I would recommend this company.
Hi I haven't actually received my light! I ordered it before Easter!
Lyco’s Website is very efficient, ordering was straightforward, and delivery on point - surrounded by timely delivery status notifications. Yes fro a genuine customer who has received good service- I.e. exactly what I wanted and ordered Thank you Martin Osin
Ordered one day,delivered the next what more could you ask for,excellent
Excellent service first class product web site easy to use placed my order and received with courier kept informed all the way great job
Great to deal with. Definitely would go with them again
what a great company every thing you could need and very easy to find and at an amazing price and such a good price as well .will recommend and use again when i need too
Delivery was quick
Excellent efficient service as usual
Fabulous and quality products that were extremely well packaged. The items arrived very quickly and we are happy customers and will buy again.
Really pleased with my picture light. It was just what I was looking for.
Lyco 5 star review on 12th April 2021
I ordered two LED tubes, both of which arrived shattered as a result of being extremely poorly packed. Lyco put each i. A cardboard sheath and then left them to rattle inside a much larger cardboard box. As I had specifically pointed out they needed to be well packed, you can understand my dissatisfaction.
There was no problem. Some of the bulb manufacturers are a bit 'obscure' but if they work - that's ok. I don't really like the flow of email and messages. I ordered some bulbs and you delivered them. Full Stop. I don't need to know when they were dispatched; where the driver is; or what he had for breakfast......And then, there is the inevitable questionaire. Just want to order a few bulbs and have them delivered..... Cheers, John Ward.
Excellent company, received order within 24 hours. Wish they were all like this
Very fast delivery
Easy to use website used several times in the last but latest package arrived damaged and internal lightbulb boxes damaged. Not sure yet whether the bulbs themselves are working
The LED half lantern lamps look good and are easy to fit and work well in the main. BUT, this is the third one I have replaced in 6 years. I had hoped they would be more durable. Faults vary from not coming on at all to failing to recognise daylight so stay on all day, albeit at lo level. Good but could be better.
Very efficient service with a good range of products. I haven’t given 5 stars because for one of the items I bought I think that Lyco needed to give more information on their website - it could have affected my purchase.
Product arrived promptly and in very good condition. Good quality. However, it was delivered by Hermes courier who left it in the wrong house, across the road, and left me their parcel instead. We obviously swapped, but just thought I’d mention it for reference.
Lyco is rated 4.74 based on 15,838 reviews