Lyco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyco
Read Lyco Reviews

About Lyco:

Lyco was established in 1995 and has grown to become the UK's premier lighting company. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing the latest products from around the world at the very best prices coupled with a level of service that is second to none. Today there are over 40 people working at our base in Milton Keynes.

customerservice@lyco.co.uk

24-26, Vincent Avenue, Milton Keynes

Very happy with purchase of LED bulbs. Shocking delivery schedule. Suggested delivery attempted on 8. July and card left. no card. delivered on 8 July and card left. No card. Phoned 12 July - told delivery would be that afternoon - no delivery. Phoned 13 July - delivery achieved at 11.30 a.m.
Apologies for the unexpected delay with delivery. The Customer Service Team
Light arrived very quickly after ordering. However I had a couple of technical queries that I need to discuss but message left and no reply.
Apologies, our phone lines are very busy at times. We can also be contacted via email, Live Chat or various social media channels. The Customer Care Team
A bit disappointed as I ordered a 2 m lighting track which came as two 1 m tracks and a great ugly connector. It was mentioned in the sub description but not made clear. The manufacturer does 2 m and 3 m tracks so then should be able to supply these. An inconvenience as I will have to return. Otherwise good service with ordering and next day delivery
Thanks for your feedback. We do advise on the website the tracks are in 1m increments and all the necessary connectors supplied. I am sorry this does not suit your requirements.
Goods have not even turned up yet ordered and paid for delivery for Saturday cannot even get through anyone will only accept emails pretty poor service so far
Great product but delivery company were Atrocious!! The web site is easy to use, the descriptions are good and the item was exactly what was described. The problem was with the delivery courier. Finally got here on day 3, after watching the tracker poodle round our estate for other deliveries and then not come here. APC overnight are just a joke, again and agin. Not just this seller but from others as well...
I find Lyco excellent generally but latest batch of bulbs had a smashed one. Pity
If I considered only the lamps performance when installed I would have given a 5* however there are is something about the lamp that I believe is a design fault that should be corrected. The on/auto and off switch is extremely fragile and mine broke on first use, fortunately it could be moved to the auto position with pliers and I only need the auto setting. However the lamp performed very well. It has an excellent PIR range and the lamp, when installed next to the front door and slightly above the keyhole illuminated the door threshold, step and keyhole excellently.
Prompt deivery. The specialist tube bulbs were perfect, however the GU10 spots won't stop flickering (and they're not on a dimmer switch). I may be saving energy but it's a bit irritating, fortunately only in a hallway.
The only thing with this LED bulb it is not bright enough
Sick of writing reviews for any item purchased. If it order was late or not what I ordered I would let you know. Stop sending revews and you just may get more customers
The sales personel was so halpful and the porforma invoice was done within minutes and paid for. I opted for express delivery and was supposed to recieve the items quickly as I was for a Nursery and had to be fitted over the weekend. Although the delivery company said that my items were in a truck and on the way to me, I am still waiting for them. Really out of order. I will think twice for ordering in the future. K. Rafati
The lamps arrived safe and sound, and were good value. I paid for express postage on Monday evening and they only arrived on Friday, hich was not helpful as I wasnted to use them immediately.
L.c.d.batt light good, but downside, 1/4 inch screws wont hold light ,with 8x c batteries in it's far too heavy +batteries cost £20 so quite an expensive light hence 3 star rating.
Easy to select the right product and place order online. Haven’t received the product yet because APC , the alleged delivery company failed to turn up yesterday and they also don’t respond to any form of communication. I’m hoping 🤞 that the APC slackers might deliver today. But not confident.
For orders online LYCO is good but I tried many times to contact the sale many time by phone or e mail because I need some items for demonstration outside UK but no response
Very quick to take the payment, lights were returned as not suitable, 1 week on still no refund. Purchase was £350, so not a small amount.The courier, Myhermes, delivered on the 2nd working day after ordering, 6 working days after collection still not returned to you.
Bought Nordlux lights quick delivery and competitive price. Lyco were great! However, I needed to return one of the lights and Lyco use Hermes. I paid £4:98 online and arranged collection. No one turned up, so after two days I ended up taking it to a Hermes parcel drop outlet. Then trying to trace it is impossible. Hermes IVR and website didn't initially recognise the barcode. Now the app just reports 'On way back to retailer'. Hermes may be cheap for retailers to use, but their customer experience is appalling. So can't trace to see if Lyco have the parcel now and no refund yet.
I made two separate purchase and delivery time was excellent for both. However I had a technical query regarding the first delivery received on 4 June and have made numerous phone calls, left numerous voicemails, sent emails but I still haven?t received a response after 4 weeks. My second purchase was a necessary because I was tired of waiting for a response to my query. I suppose you got another sale but you have also got a dissatisfied customer.
Average for 2020.
Delivery process was not good. I had notifications for 3 days that it would be delivered each day. Otherwise all good.
Lyco is rated 4.74 based on 15,914 reviews