Lyco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyco
Read Lyco Reviews

About Lyco:

Lyco was established in 1995 and has grown to become the UK's premier lighting company. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing the latest products from around the world at the very best prices coupled with a level of service that is second to none. Today there are over 40 people working at our base in Milton Keynes.

customerservice@lyco.co.uk

24-26, Vincent Avenue, Milton Keynes

The service was very efficient both from the placing the order to delivery. Would recommend and will use the company in the future.
Excellent product, super quick delivery, thanks
Very good ,well made product, will use this company again
Delivered promptly & safely.
Good choice of products across the price range. Prompt delivery, but did not have one lamp in stock. Delivery well packed and delivered quickly and by a decent delivery company.
Brilliant service from adding to original order, with polite and helpful telephone operator, to fast delivery. 10/10
Excellent service, good description of bulbs helped me choose correct ones for a cabinet lighting. Next day service too Very easy site to navigate Very happy customer 🌈
If I considered only the lamps performance when installed I would have given a 5* however there are is something about the lamp that I believe is a design fault that should be corrected. The on/auto and off switch is extremely fragile and mine broke on first use, fortunately it could be moved to the auto position with pliers and I only need the auto setting. However the lamp performed very well. It has an excellent PIR range and the lamp, when installed next to the front door and slightly above the keyhole illuminated the door threshold, step and keyhole excellently.
Impressed with the service from Lyco through the order process and delivery. The LED batons are better than expected, easy to fit and excellent lighting from the slimline unit.
Have been buying lamps from Lyco for a few years and will, as long as I can, go back to them. They stock a cracking range and I have not failed to find what I need. The prices I find are great and I find the delivery times shockingly quick considering we're currently in a national lockdown in the Covid pandemic. My hats off to you guys and.. keep safe!
Great range and very fast service
Due to the pandemic my order was delayed , Lyco kept me up-to-date and I had the option to cancel at any time. For my trouble they gave me an extra product, this wasn't necessary but a nice token Ann Hutton
Prompt service. Accurate and timely
Prompt deivery. The specialist tube bulbs were perfect, however the GU10 spots won't stop flickering (and they're not on a dimmer switch). I may be saving energy but it's a bit irritating, fortunately only in a hallway.
light fittings arrived very quickly and were a good price compared to competitors similar products.
Good website and product range with rapid and reliable delivery. Well done !
Found the website easy to navigate as I needed several different types of bulbs for my home. All were in stock and ordered with ease and arrived the next day. Very impressed and will use this company again.
Ordering and delivery was painless and as promised. The LED strip light was delivered in a box but without any packing so it was rattling around loose.
Excellent service- much better than another we tried, who seemed quite indifferent to our order, so you got it instead. Well done.
Great quick service in these difficult times. Will definitely use again.
Lyco is rated 4.74 based on 15,839 reviews