Love Logs Reviews

Love Logs 5 star review on 18th August 2021
Alex Goodey
Tamara Kersey
Chris Charlton
Brilliant buy, got the fire pit fuel kit! Arrived quickly, really pleased to find some where selling logs without any plastic!
Love Logs 5 star review on 16th August 2021
Thanks so much for the review Tamara! We set the business up because we couldn't find it anywhere ourselves 😃
Haven't used the pellets yet, but the paid free packaging, the trees planted, the quick arrival time... All brilliant. I'm going to have to eat a lot of pizza before I order again... But I'm prepared to do this
Haha, you sound like an absolute hero James 😃 Finish them before the summer is over... WE DARE YOU!
Quick delivery and great logs
Amazing photo, thank you for the review Chris! 🔥
Easy ordering, easy delivery and the wood is perfect! I don’t have a moisture meter but it’s safe to say it’s massively under 20%, maybe closer to 0%. I’ve used these on my Ooni Karu 12. The heating up is easily 7-10 minutes faster, the burn is so clean. So very pleased with the logs.
Amazing to hear, thanks Simon! We try and keep them around 15% right in the middle because that seems to be the sweet spot for long-burning, but yes they probably do get pretty close to 0% on the outside. Proper dry wood, you can't beat it 🔥
First time ordering and the whole process was dead easy. The service was super quick and they parcel arrived next day. Used some wood for smoking some chicken. So far so good.
Thanks so much for the review Andy! 🔥
Excellent service, good fast delivery and very reasonable prices. Will be buying from again.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Great service, well priced And all at the same time as being plastic free, British and sustainable! I will be back for my BBQ needs in the near future.
Thank you so much for the review Ian!
Great service and have used for both Pizza Oven pellets and Lumpwood Charcoal - Great products regardless of 'planet friendly' but even better that it is planet friendly!
Thank you so much for the repeat custom and the amazing review! 🤩
Perfect service. Delivery felt like it was instant, extremely fair prices and planting trees. what's not to like?!
Haha, imagine if we could do that? Teleported logs! Thanks for the review James 😃
Great service, speedy delivery, nice packaging. Won’t go anywhere else for my wood pellets.
Love Logs 5 star review on 12th August 2021 Love Logs 5 star review on 12th August 2021
What a photo! Thanks so much for the review Ashley 🔥
Super wood for my Ooni Karu, it is proper hardwood so no soot flying everywhere and a lovely strong and hot burn. Best of all it was delivered the next day.
Thanks so much for the amazing review!!!! We love our Karu and just wanted to create the best fuel possible for it 🔥
Excellent quality wood cut to the perfect size for my Ooni Karu, delivered super quick and my cat loves the cardboard box lol
Love Logs 5 star review on 11th August 2021
Haha love this so much! Thanks for the review and the cute photo Gillian 😃
Great communication and delivered the next day. Expertly packed. Buying logs made easy.
That's exactly what we set out to do 😎
Top quality wood. Prompt delivery. First class service and customer support. I will be using these for all my smoking & BBQ needs. Would definitely recommend
Thanks so much for the lovely review Steve!
Perfectly cut for my ooni, saves in postage and love that I know it's coming for a sustainable source!
Thank you so much for the review! 🙌🏻
Great service all round. The logs were well packaged, delivered promptly and of excellent quality. Highly recommended and I will be returning in future...thank you!
Thanks so much for the review Terry, we're so pleased you had such a great Love Logs experience! Don't forget to tell your friends about us using the referral scheme, for money off your next order 🔥
To be honest my item wasnt what i was expecting both the logs and the charcoal burned through very quickly and were not best suited for smoking
Hi Chris, I'm really sorry to hear you didn't have the experience you hoped, we normally only have great feedback regards both the Caradoc charcoal and our smoking chunks. What sort of barbecue/smoker are you using? With 3kg of the Caradoc I find I can easily smoke for 5-6 hours on my Weber kettle, and only use around 1 to 1.5kg for shorter smokes such as spatchcock. Did you not find you were able to achieve this sort of length cook? I'll drop you an email now to see if we can do anything to fix this. Paul
Hi Chris, Thanks for coming back to me via email. As discussed the 3kg smoking kit is designed for use in kettle and similar barbecues rather than offset smokers. We'll change our product copy so this is explicitly clear, appreciate you flagging this as a potential issue. Many thanks, Paul
All of the products I have bought have been great. From the wood chunks to the charcoal, from the firefighters to the wood pellets. Outstanding quality and worth that bit of extra cash.
Hi Jan, That's so amazing to hear, thanks for the review and ordering several times 😃 Quite often the more sustainable choice ends up being an inferior product (have you ever tried plastic free washing up liquid?? 😬) so it makes us so happy that in the case of British charcoal, it's actually WAY better than imported alternatives. We really appreciate your support! Paul & Heather 💚
Order arrived as expected and on time. Quality of chunks was excellent, dry and long burning. Would recommend and will be back for more.
Thanks Chris that's awesome to hear! Don't forget to use our referral scheme to recommend us to your friends & family, and get money off your next order 🤩
Good product