Love Logs Reviews

Love Logs 5 star review on 16th August 2021
Tamara Kersey
Love Logs 5 star review on 16th August 2021
Chris Charlton
High quality products and great buying process
Everything we set out to achieve 😎 Thanks Lee!
Amazing service and the best products, got to say the quality of the logs for my Ooni are just amazing.
Thanks so much for the amazing review Josh!!!
Super products, fast delivery, couldn't be happier!
😃
Great product and quick delivery, even better they are supporting the environment.
Thanks so much for the review, we always wanted to sell the best fuel possible while making the business regenerative and give back more than it takes away 🤩
Finally got our chiminea burning with these logs. They’re great!
Yay! There's nothing more frustrating with rubbish logs, we're SO pleased to hear we helped 😃
Ordered some lumps of Cherry wood for my off-set smoker. Perfect size and smelled great when smoking away. The box was really well packed and after a 10 hour smoke session, I only used around a third of the box. Dispatched the day I ordered them and delivered the next day for free.
Awesome, thanks so much for the review Ian, these are the sort of experiences we set up the business to deliver 🔥
Great service and feels good to support a UK company who support sustainability
Awesome, thanks so much Lee! 🔥🔥🔥
Arrived quickly, great company, will certainly buy their products again!
Thanks so much Alison!!!
Great service and delivery the next day
🚐💨
Excellent independent company, environmentally sound, providing great quality products, pizza oven wood, fire pit packs etc. Quick delivery and fair prices.
Thank you so much for the kind review Sergio, we're glad you love what we do and thanks for supporting us!!! 🔥
Really good sized wood, ideal for the pizza oven. Burns with little to no smoke at all. So much better than the pellets I used prior. Delivery was the next day I believe. Also delivered without any plastic at all. Even down to the brown tape. Very impressed. Will use again when I get through it all
Awesome, thanks Peter, we love our Karu and wanted to bring the best product possible to market for it. Not using plastic just feels like a no-brainer to us, when the product just doesn't need it 😃 Thanks so much for the review!
So pleased with the pellets I’ve got for my Ooni Fyra pizza oven. Simple and straightforward process to order and speedy delivery. Little ash left from them as they’re burning down. These are now my go to for future orders.
Whoop! Thanks so much for the review Richard, we really just want to make fire management as easy as possible - launching the pizzas is hard enough 😂
Needed some wood chucks for my new kamado joe. Bought the mixed box which was delivered promptly and packaged extremely well. The chucks smoked beautifully as well. Would definitely recommend and will be using them again.
Thanks so much for the review Phil! And all sustainable and traceable too - what's not to love? Don't forget to use your referral code to get £5 off when you refer a freind 😃
Fantastic experience of purchasing wood pellets, fire lighters and matches from this UK company. Really love their ethical approach to wood production and supply.
Thanks so much for the review Adam! We just couldn't believe how much wood and charcoal is imported, so we thought we should focus on home-grown 😃
I just wish all online business's could be as good as Love Logs.....great product, delivered in double quick time and great customer interaction nd resolution when i made a mistake in order
Awesome to hear, thanks so much Mark! We feel your pain with frustrating ecommerce and always said we wanted to do it differently! 😃
Very quick delivery, correct sized wood for my make of pizza oven, firelighters included. Faultless.
Faultless is what we're going for!!! 🤩 Thank you so much for the review James 🔥
Very quick delivery service on a very good company
Thanks for the review Michael!
I love the quality of the product, quick delivery and the eco-friendly package. Will definitely buy again.
Thanks so much for the review Paul!
Really good product, delivered quickly with excellent customer service
Thanks so much for the review Patrick!
Was very pleased with my box of firewood for my pizza oven. Perfect size and well seasoned. Burn well, easy to light and very hot. Will buy again.
Thanks so much for the review, we actually kiln-dry it in biomass kilns to make sure the Karu wood is around 15% moisture - we love ours and just wanted to help everyone get the best experience possible! 🔥
Love Logs is rated 4.95 based on 401 reviews