Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
I bought the shoes on line to go with an outfit for my parents diamond wedding. I have bought Lotus boots, size 8's for years & they are great, so thought the shoes would be the same size & also be a great fit. Unfortunately they were tight, so not very comfortable. I only wore them for a family lunch & afternoon, but by the end the rubber heels had fallen off, only the metal screw bit remains! I was extremely disappointed by the fit & quality, not what I expected from lotus! I won't be buying any more shoes, I've learnt my lesson!
I ordered a pair of Vezalli patent knee high boots in size 7 (my usual size). When they arrived they were much too big on the foot (but fine on the calf etc), so (after speaking to a member of Lotus customer service staff) I ordered a size 6. These fitted well on the foot but were way too tight of the calf and too short (About a inch shorter in the leg than the size 7!) so these were no good either. I've had to return both pairs at a total of £22 because Lotus don't enable free returns to Collect+ etc or refund the cost of postage. On the plus side, they did arrive very quickly on both occasions.
Lotus sent me the wrong colour boots (tan Meloni instead of grey) and when I ordered them again I once again received tan instead of grey. Grey are now out of stock. However your customer services assistant Glen was very helpful - the two stars are for him :)
I sent you an e mail about some shoes I bought in August around the 18th, I tried them around the house & was fine then about two weeks later I wore them around the village & they rubbed my heels sore , I have had about five pair of your shoes with no problem one pair is about 8 years old so comfortable, But I did not get a reply from my e mail
Having bought Lotus shoes previously in stores I was confident of the fit.......However when my order arrived I could not even fit the front of my foot into the shoe. Very disappointing, how could they fit previously but not now. My shoe size has not changed.
I have quite a few pair of lotus shoes but had to return them , too narrow nor a problem I have had before.
Tried to cancel immediately after placing order but was unable to get an answer by phone and no reply to my emails. Website said orders placed on bank holiday Friday would not be sent until the following Tuesday so was hoping to cancel before order was sent. Unfortunately, item was delivered next day, cost me £4 to have delivered and £4.40 to return with no offer of costs being paid due to circumstances. Was then advised offices were closed on Good Friday, which Is why I couldn't make contact, but orders still sent. Disappointed to say the least!!!
Ordered a size 5.. could even get my foot in.. they were even tight on my daughter who is size 4
Shoes returned not comfortable at all quite hard
Too big and also had to pay to be returned. You should be able to return to a shop.
Sadly shoes did not fit returned awaiting refund payment notufication. Prefer purchase in store however only have very limited stock these day so no choice and cost of returning to lotus the shoes annoying should be prepaid return service so not buying again on line from lotus
We can confirm that the parcel has been received and the item refunded. Many Thanks. Lotus Shoes.
The shoes look very stylish but I have found that the straps have poor gripping and threads are now coming out from them. I would say overall not very comfortable for having a secure fit.
Dear Mrs Naeem. I can confirm that the item has been received and refunded. Thank you, Glen. Lotus Shoes.
Wrong bag sent had to return it still waiting for refund
Hi Julie. Our courier has delivered the bag back to us and the refund is being processed. We will email you once the refund has been completed. Kind Regards, Glen. Lotus Shoes.
I have not received my order due to missing documents for custom clearance in Norway. The delivery agent, DHL, did not receive an invoice or similar document that are mandatory to complete the custom clarification together with the ordered goods.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.47 based on 1,305 reviews