Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Had to return shoes due to poor quality and no response received about package being received by Lotus & processed for Refund.
There was nothing wrong with the shoes but the 10% first use discount was not applied to the order so I had to contact customer services to arrange refund. I was told the software was set for sale mode which overrides 1st Use discount. Therefore first impressions are poor.
After one week the has come unstuck!
The sizing is not very accurate at all for the Lotus women’s boots. I had to order three times before I managed to get a pair that fitted me, so I ended up spending out £8.85 altogether on delivery. The first pair I ordered in size 6 felt two sizes too big so I reordered them in size 4 and another style in size 5, but both of these were too small. So I reordered a 6 in the style I’d tried in size 5 and these fitted. Unfortunately though I also ended up returning these as well because there was a fault with the fur trimming at the front top of one of these boots. It was so sparse that it didn’t match the other one and looked odd. I was very disappointed because I would have kept them otherwise, but I didn’t want to order another pair and spend yet another £2.95 on delivery. I know the delivery cost is reasonable but not if you keep having to return items. I was pleased that you offer free returns though and thought your sale prices were very good.
Poor quality product. Marking on the leather. Return took three weeks to be processed
The order arrived promptly - then all went downhill. The shoes ordered were size 9.5, and the box was labelled thus. The shoes however were labelled 8.5. A check n the size by putting feet in showed that the true size was probably about 9. The manufacture was careless, and unsatisfactory. Items returned for refund.
Boots lovepy but too narrow for my feet. Returned them promptly but still havent received my refund.
Ordered boots on line only to be told that they were out of stock and I could choose another design, which I consequently did. I was told by phone that the new order would have priority dispatch and would be with me in a couple of days. After a week the items had still not arrived. On phoning the Company, I was then told that they had no 'new order' down for me and the item was out of stock. I will now be looking elsewhere.
The quality of the material is excellent, but these boots have a very odd fit. I will definitely be returning them. Very disappointed!
Ordered a lovely pair of boots but unfortunately after trying them on I noticed the stitching at the back was coming undone was going to have the boots for my birthday feeling disappointed
Wrong size wrong style sent because box wrongly labelled. On return shoe out of stock.
Very disappointed in their response to my complaint. I bought a pair of Trino leather sandals size 7. They were delivered in super fast time and fitted perfectly ... so I ordered a pair of their Martina patent sandals, same size, but they were too small. I sent an email explaining and saying I would be happy for another pair of Trino sandals to replace them but they replied immediately saying I would have to pay to return them. I emailed again saying they are not as described and I should not have to pay for returning them (£3) but they have not been so quick in replying to that one. It's now 3 days since my email and I'm still waiting!! Not impressed. I'll buy Trino sandals again but won't buy any of their other range of sandals as I can't rely on the size being accurate.
Nice shoes not wide enough for me so sent them back.
i AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM STAFF AT LOTUS REGARDING AN ADDITINAL PURCHASE OF LADIS SANDALS. SUSAN RUMBELOW.
Only Lotus had 'leather' mules but they sent me the patent ones. Leather was out of stock?? Reluctantly kept them (holiday next day). Not a patch on the old style, sore feet and lots of blisters. Will not order on line again. Next day delivery came at teatime so no way to sort after 5...
Shoes looked lovely and fitted well. Unfortunately the metal links really rubbed on both feet in the same place. Very painful! However really liked the style and will keep them for wearing for very short distances only (once current wounds are healed!).
Shoes I ordered did not fit very well ( not enough strap length compared to the length of the sole ). I wanted to return the sandals but learnt that I would need to cover the return cost myself ( having spent £4 on delivery I did not think this acceptable ). I would not order from Lotus on-line again.
Sorry but the sandal straps did not fit comfortably over my foot joints, disappointed a Lotus shoes usually a great fit for me. I have returned on Thursday to you. Nina Rennie
On wearing the shoes for one time only, I felt that they were not as comfortable as shoes I have purchased in the past. The front part of the shoes did not appear to be identical and therefore were uncomfortable to wear. I don't know if anything can be done about them but I am unhappy with the fit and will be unable to wear them again.
The shoe arrived as if it were sent on from a previous customer with one lace unknotted, the rapping paper was torn. I ordered my usual size 7 shoe which is my size with Clarks and Hotter and, in the past, with Lotus but the shoes that arrived were literally too short in the foot and too narrow across the instep which, being a moccasin type should not have been. I was disappointed as I had to wait some time for the delivery and am now still awaiting my refund. Sadly this time, Lotus, this was not a good experience.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.47 based on 1,311 reviews